Author Topic: wyhi soul sista edition  (Read 7801 times)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Re: wyhi soul sista edition
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2013, 12:19:29 PM »
Tactiley speaking, it is a rather different experience plugging away at a woman with a physique like Serena's as opposed to your typical woman. I dare say it feels significantly better, hence my finally understanding the allure of the bigmikecox thread: these fellows are associating certain phenomenological content with the pics that you just won't have onboard until you've gotten some for yourself. (Not that there still aren't too many obese whales posted in that thread, however.)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2013, 12:20:13 PM »
Tactiley (no, not tactically) speaking, it is a very different experience plugging away at a woman with a physique like Serena's as opposed to your typical woman. I dare say it feels significantly better, hence my finally understanding the allure of the bigmikecox thread: these fellows are associating certain phenomenological content with the pics that you just won't have onboard until you've had some for yourself.

well said, as usual
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2013, 12:24:54 PM »
Tactiley (no, not tactically) speaking, it is a very different experience plugging away at a woman with a physique like Serena's as opposed to your typical woman. I dare say it feels significantly better, hence my finally understanding the allure of the bigmikecox thread: these fellows are associating certain phenomenological content with the pics that you just won't have onboard until you've had some for yourself.

Don't tell them that. Let them keeping plugging away at assless wonders believing they're getting grade A ass.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2013, 01:47:02 PM »
Would beat the brakes off of Serena.
I'm sure it would be the other way around playa.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2013, 07:12:18 AM »
Don't tell them that. Let them keeping plugging away at assless wonders believing they're getting grade A ass.

Dat standing wave.