Author Topic: Lardasshian cranks out Kanye spawn  (Read 4630 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Lardasshian cranks out Kanye spawn
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2013, 01:52:14 AM »
This kid will be cutting its wrist younger then boy fucking Micheal Jackson's daughter

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2013, 01:54:21 AM »
This whore is a mongrel herself - she is obviously not white by the looks of it.

What a disgusting piece of shit though - if she never had those hideous ass implants I would have at least tempered my disgust a little. Filthy animal.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2013, 02:27:16 AM »
you realise the baby is fighting for her life in hospital

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2013, 02:36:02 AM »
you realise the baby is fighting for her life in hospital

Really? link?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2013, 02:58:55 AM »
Halle said that she has daddy issues. Damn near every dude she has been with says that the reality of dealig with her is different than her looks. And I think the Spaniard she is with is a beater/control freak.

David Justice said, she was a nightmare, wouldn't stop fucking with him and would be on his case, if he came home late by 30 mins.  Dude even resorted to hookers at the end of their married.  ;D  I think he's an ok guy.  He's been married to Rebecca for 10 yrs or so.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2013, 04:42:49 AM »
Really? link?

lets go on trust Wiggs.

the baby is very premature, its normal to be in a incubator.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2013, 04:45:20 AM »
lets go on trust Wiggs.

the baby is very premature, its normal to be in a incubator.

How stupid.  ::)

Reports indicate baby and mom are fine.

You think because it's premature it's not healthy???? Thank God you're not a doctor.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2013, 05:22:05 AM »
How stupid.  ::)

You think because it's premature it's not healthy???? Thank God you're not a doctor.

reports LoL.
i have my sources, i wouldnt just make that shit up. the reason why there is not statement yet is they waiting for the lil one to stabilise and kanye wants a media shutdown, no pics, cause the kid is not cute (no premature baby is)  kourtney(sister) and kendall (step sister) have tweeted since the birth, not once mentioning the baby, kanye has put duct tape on the whole family.

lets see how wrong i get this.

JayLS1-327

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2013, 06:55:19 AM »
She birthed a black bastard child.  Her parents must be thrilled. 
Her dad must be looking up from hell shaking his head.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2013, 07:08:27 AM »
I heard it's a baby girl....I sure hope the apple fall far from the tree

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2013, 07:17:27 AM »
How stupid.  ::)

my nephew was a preemie.  

Before they are discharged from the hospital, preemies must meet several requirements to ensure good health and less medical problems.

He had to maintain a specific body temperature in room air for up to 2 days.

He had to take all feedings without tube feedings.

He had to gain weight steadily.

Healthy but not 100% by normal birth standards.

Of course Kanye will put a gag order on the family.  Given his mentality, he probably thinks the world is saying, he has defective sperm.  ::)  

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2013, 07:53:28 AM »
the childs girl name is

NORTH   WEST

::)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2013, 07:58:54 AM »
Calling her North West, how retarded is that? :-\

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2013, 08:04:36 AM »

It's not like her name would be written on Nobel prize plaque anyway so.....  ::)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2013, 08:08:38 AM »
"North West, where are you? North? West?"

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2013, 10:25:16 AM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2013, 10:36:23 AM »
 http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/planet-ivy/kanye-west-yeezus_b_3458589.html

Is Kanye West Comparing Himself to Jesus? Well, I Am

By Sam Smith

As I'm sure you've heard or seen projected on the side of a building, Kanye West's next solo album is titled Yeezus, which follows his beautiful, dark, wacky, indulgent, adjective, adjective, adjective fantasy in 2010. Now, we all know that Kanye is just a little bit cocky and could perhaps be accused of being a solipsist, but he seems to be comparing himself to Jesus with that album title. We've been wondering if Kanye has the potential to follow up this lofty claim and have decided to actually compare them and see who comes out on top.

(Full disclosure: The information for these comparisons comes from the Bible and the media, both equally contentious sources, but really it's all we have to go on.)

Miracles

Jesus was a bit of a magician, to put it lightly. He could do some pretty cool miracles, like turning water into wine and feeding 5,000 people with five loaves of bread and two fishes. When he wasn't being a guest on Come Dine With Me, Jesus had some more flashy miracles up his sleeves. He could walk on water, heal the sick and could come back from the dead. He was like a human cheat cartridge for the PS2.

Kanye only has a few miracles to his name, and they are all to do with being unable to die. After proclaiming that George Bush "doesn't care about black people" on live TV in 2005, you might expect Kanye to have been dealt with by the CIA, but he somehow survived. He also avoided being frozen solid and smashed to pieces by Taylor Swift's icy glare at the VMAs in 2009.

It's a tough choice, but we have to give this round to Jesus. He had more miracles in total, and having infinite lives is cooler than having infinite health.

Followers

Jesus was a popular man back in the day. He had 12 followers, whom he called his disciples. There was Peter, Andrew, James, John, Philip, Bartholomew, Matthew, Thomas, James (two), Simon, Judas (the good one) and Judas (the bad one). They all wrote things about how much they loved Jesus and what he taught them.

Kanye, at the time of publication, has 9,595,242 followers on Twitter. I would list all of their names too, but this article has a word limit I'm not allowed to go over. Similar to the 12 Disciples, these followers write about how much they love Kanye on a daily basis, quoting his lyrics like "So if the devil wear Prada, Adam/Eve wear nada, I'm in between but way more fresher".

This round is a pure numbers game, and Kayne's Twitter account trumps Jesus' Disciples. Even if we add Jesus's Twitter account, which has 562,570 followers, he still wouldn't be able to beat Kanye.

Creative output

There have been scattered reports of Jesus writing bits and pieces, like a letter to King Abgar and some words in the sand. Other than that, Jesus didn't really write that much. People wrote about him, though. One of the world's most popular books was all about his adventures, but it wasn't actually written by him.

Yeezus will be Kanye's sixth solo record. Last year he released a collaboration album with his label mates at G.O.O.D. music, and in 2011 he released Watch The Throne with Jay-Z. He's also produces numerous tracks for other artists and has his own line of clothing. He's authored books about his tours and directed his own music videos. Kanye has his fingers in many creative pies.

Round three goes to Kanye for his impressive portfolio.

Existence

Many people claim that Jesus didn't exist because the miracles he performed were all scientifically impossible. Investigations into his existence have proved that there was someone alive around the time called Jesus making quite a stir, but many people deny this is concrete evidence.

Kanye is a real, live, physical person, but can anyone really be that egotistical? Countless outlets have argued that Kanye West is just a persona he puts up to get attention. Away from the cameras and microphones, the real Kanye West probably enjoys reading short fiction and playing Animal Crossing. The Kanye West we all see could be completely fake.

The jury is out on both sides for this one. Either one could be real or a myth. Let's call it a tie.

Results

There you have it folks. Kanye West does have what it takes to call himself something similar to Jesus. The real test is to see if people are talking about Kanye in 2,000 years. Honestly though, instead of competing, these two should do a sick collaboration album together. Yeezus and Jesus. Look for it in 2015.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2013, 10:45:15 AM »

Is Kanye West Comparing Himself to Jesus? Well, I Am

A cross is good enough for him

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2013, 10:48:55 AM »
that black fuck should be killed

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2014, 10:58:42 AM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2014, 05:20:31 PM »
Calling her North West, how retarded is that? :-\

LOL!

Heboes of Peace and their funny names

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2014, 05:34:03 PM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.