Author Topic: Why did this happen?  (Read 10000 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Why did this happen?
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2013, 12:16:52 PM »
All I know is that it's not a coincidence those stars are that way, they throw these hand signs and that they are in secret satanic based groups. All I will hear is that I'm a nut case no logical explanation. And LOL @ the I love you sign. LOLOLOL. I guess that why Bush throws the sign so everyone can see it all the time.....oh wait.

It's no coincidence most here aren't speaking on this. They know what's up.

Let's say it's intended as a Satanic or Masonic or whatever sign. What is the purpose of flashing the
sign in public? What does it do?

BTW, Aleister Crowley claimed he made Churchill use this sign, for the purpose of winning WWII.
A magick sign used by everyone these days.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2013, 12:32:20 PM »

scottt

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2013, 12:56:11 PM »
People will believe when its too late.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2013, 06:34:06 PM »
A representation of mind control imop...Two fingers was a representation of goats horns and then the media created a "peace sign" of of it. A rainbow use to be just a rainbow...Now the F$ggots got a hold of it...The Ggews ripped off the symbol that they now call the star David and made it their own. Symbolism is so powerful because it gets into your unconscious...When these people flash the the horns, they know exactly what they're doing...

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2013, 06:35:42 PM »
A representation of mind control imop...Two fingers was a representation of goats horns and then the media created a "peace sign" of of it. A rainbow use to be just a rainbow...Now the F$ggots got a hold of it...The Ggews ripped off the symbol that they now call the star David and made it their own. Symbolism is so powerful because it gets into your unconscious...When these people flash the the horns, they know exactly what they're doing...

And what is it that they're doing?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2013, 08:07:56 AM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2013, 01:41:54 PM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2013, 02:30:55 PM »
Seems to me that it's all done on purpose - mega psy ops to spread paranoia.
The irony is that when food gets sparse "truthers" and other "minorities" will destroy their own government and dismantle anything they deem hostile... a huge free for all will ensue.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2013, 04:52:44 PM »
Seems to me that it's all done on purpose - mega psy ops to spread paranoia.
The irony is that when food gets sparse "truthers" and other "minorities" will destroy their own government and dismantle anything they deem hostile... a huge free for all will ensue.

This is why they are preparing for martial law. Something is obviously up.