Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 02, 2014, 01:49:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Layne Norton owned by Jason Blaha  (Read 13505 times)
Cholo4Life
Getbig IV

Team Myostatin Deficient

« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2013, 05:06:43 PM »

Talk about living the goodlife, 5 k a year in "endorsements" and a free tub of bcaas every month from a "sponsor" , if only we could all be as successful.

No one is saying he's the next Joe Weider (that won't happen again), but Layne's approach and presentation has a look of professionalism that surpasses most of what's out there in the so-called "industry."
Report to moderator   Logged
arce1988
Getbig V

ARCE USA USMC

« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2013, 05:08:12 PM »

Cheesy Grin
Mawse
Getbig IV

« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2013, 05:08:27 PM »

No one is saying he's the next Joe Weider (that won't happen again), but Layne's approach and presentation has a look of professionalism that surpasses most of what's out there in the so-called "industry."

So what you're saying is he's the smartest kid in special Ed?
Cholo4Life
Getbig IV

Team Myostatin Deficient

« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2013, 05:12:10 PM »

So what you're saying is he's the smartest kid in special Ed?

Haha!!! U might be onto something.
Submissionfytr
Getbig III

« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2013, 08:19:29 PM »

Jesus Christ, how many screen names does Layme have on this forum?!?
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2013, 08:21:52 PM »

Talk about living the goodlife, 5 k a year in "endorsements" and a free tub of bcaas every month from a "sponsor" , if only we could all be as successful.

Layne is making in excess of 100k and rising.  His hard work paid off and when that happens, people seem to get a case of "penis envy".

A
Marty Champions
Getbig V

ericpdollard.com is what we should know

« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2013, 08:42:25 PM »

long live layer nerdstroke...

A
Wiggs
Getbig V

Child of Y'srael

« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2013, 09:53:28 PM »

long live layer nerdstroke...

It looks like Jay stole your sneakers Johhny.

Big Chiro Flex
Competitors
Getbig V

FREE FOOZLE

« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2013, 11:27:45 PM »

Ether, I'm surprised to hear of your endorsement of Layne. You do realize he's good buds with Singerman and also an Envizion Medical client right?
Cholo4Life
Getbig IV

Team Myostatin Deficient

« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2013, 04:44:23 AM »

Ether, I'm surprised to hear of your endorsement of Layne. You do realize he's good buds with Singerman and also an Envizion Medical client right?

Really? You've seen his chart? I'm sure even a layperson like yourself, who is not part of the medical profession, is familiar with HIPAA laws.
deceiver
Getbig IV

onetimehard appreciation team

« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2013, 04:48:24 AM »

Really? You've seen his chart? I'm sure even a layperson like yourself, who is not part of the medical profession, is familiar with HIPAA laws.

Haha, you really are Layne.

So Layne, why don't you compete in the IPF?
_bruce_
Getbig V

Anus Rising

« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2013, 10:28:00 AM »

Lots of "haterz" in this thread.
Gayne has definitely increased the size of his heart and nose.

[
anabolichalo
Getbig V

VP Ronnie Coleman fan club EMEA

« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2013, 01:02:59 PM »

Err.. wait a minute.

That guy in that youtube vid is a juicer?

Failing on 160kg 3 board pressing and a juicer?

b-but steroids make anyone a beast
True
Getbig IV

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2013, 01:18:02 PM »

"He has that Superman complex ..." There it is. Definitive evidence of AAS use by Norton.

I also find it funny how this joker refers to the "community." Well, if he's referring to people who are known commodities and making a living from bodybuilding/powerlifting than he's not even part of it. This guy's wet dream is to be half as successful and well-known as Norton.

Incredible stupid argument. So psyching yourself up, growling and yelling makes you an steroid abuser now... Roll Eyes

Well then Im on drugs as well because I tend to go off in the gym very often. You dont need steroids to have a big belif system incarneted.
Big Chiro Flex
Competitors
Getbig V

FREE FOOZLE

« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2013, 02:43:14 PM »

Yes, there's a select few who have seen the emails with Layne's name under the client list. It has been passed around to a few industry insiders and I just happen to be fortunate enough to have a buddy forward it to me.

Doesn't get much more clear than that Ether. LOL you're a fool
Cholo4Life
Getbig IV

Team Myostatin Deficient

« Reply #65 on: June 17, 2013, 02:53:22 PM »

Yes, there's a select few who have seen the emails with Layne's name under the client list. It has been passed around to a few industry insiders and I just happen to be fortunate enough to have a buddy forward it to me.

Doesn't get much more clear than that Ether. LOL you're a fool

Oh, so you're one of the "industry insiders" as well. Just like Mr. Blaha. You guys must be the real elite of the industry. I'm sure you guys would draw 100 times the crowd that Layne would for a seminar at a fitness expo. Well, let's see the email. And of course u can prove the email was tied to Norton. Does it list his dosages?

Guilt by association and innuendo may pass muster in certain "professions," where pseudoscience and quackery reign, but not in this case. 
Big Chiro Flex
Competitors
Getbig V

FREE FOOZLE

« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2013, 03:52:30 PM »

Oh, so you're one of the "industry insiders" as well. Just like Mr. Blaha. You guys must be the real elite of the industry. I'm sure you guys would draw 100 times the crowd that Layne would for a seminar at a fitness expo. Well, let's see the email. And of course u can prove the email was tied to Norton. Does it list his dosages?

Guilt by association and innuendo may pass muster in certain "professions," where pseudoscience and quackery reign, but not in this case. 

You're clearly Butthurt from getting embarrassed in the other thread by numerous people providing a plethora of peer reviewed research. LOL  Grin

And no I wouldn't call myself an industry insider, but I have some good buddies who are, and they are laughing at your defense for Layne as we speak  Cheesy Good luck pal.
Cholo4Life
Getbig IV

Team Myostatin Deficient

« Reply #67 on: June 17, 2013, 03:56:24 PM »

You're clearly Butthurt from getting embarrassed in the other thread by numerous people providing a plethora of peer reviewed research. LOL  Grin

And no I wouldn't call myself an industry insider, but I have some good buddies who are, and they are laughing at your defense for Layne as we speak  Cheesy Good luck pal.

Let's see the emails.
Big Chiro Flex
Competitors
Getbig V

FREE FOOZLE

« Reply #68 on: June 17, 2013, 04:02:09 PM »

Let's see the emails.

You're not an industry insider, nor a friend to me, so no soup for you.

Any of my other buds on here who wanna see, PM me  Cool
ukjeff
Time Out
Getbig V

« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2013, 04:04:28 PM »

Let's see the emails.

mmm..so you think they may exist?
Why ask otherwise?
Big Chiro Flex
Competitors
Getbig V

FREE FOOZLE

« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2013, 04:08:56 PM »

mmm..so you think they may exist?
Why ask otherwise?

He's embarrassing himself. Not the first time, "cholo" has several gimmicks on here.
Cholo4Life
Getbig IV

Team Myostatin Deficient

« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2013, 04:17:17 PM »

He's embarrassing himself. Not the first time, "cholo" has several gimmicks on here.

I thought so.

All the nobodies out to get a real industry figure like Layne.
ukjeff
Time Out
Getbig V

« Reply #72 on: June 17, 2013, 04:18:36 PM »

He also has a Facebook page.
Cholo4Life
Getbig IV

Team Myostatin Deficient

« Reply #73 on: June 17, 2013, 04:44:19 PM »

He also has a Facebook page.

U should have become a detective instead of a day laborer.
Army of One
Getbig V

« Reply #74 on: June 17, 2013, 05:37:41 PM »

Isn't rocket science, as an admitted drug user or non mentioner of being natural he's placing last in bodybuilding contests and just a very good power lifter, nobody knows his name, he earns shit money and ends up shooting up a school or some such.

But as a self confessed natural, he is a genetic marvel, a man who can compete with the best in the skinny natural bodybuilding world, can set jaws falling wide open at his astonishing strength in the big 3 while relying on his god given talent.People flock to hear how this man said no to drugs and still came through.Money is great, you have an Internet cult and 2/100 women will actually have sex with you despite a receding hairline and stick legs.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!