Author Topic: France Slashes Benefits to Muslim Parasites by 83%  (Read 1635 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: France Slashes Benefits to Muslim Parasites by 83%
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2013, 06:02:34 PM »
And the invading Muslim armies hugged the people into accepting Islam.

^Actually that was in fact exactly the case in Jerusalem and Spain. Especially Spain where the Jews and Christians demanded help from Muslims from the oppressive Christian regime.

And those stats are not from my 'local imam' but from western statisticians haha... The news articles were already published several times on this site but they get shunned to the bottom of the list as it seems to anger the islamophobes a lot :D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2013, 06:10:34 PM »
so youre yet another mons anus/blacken gimmick then ya?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2013, 06:14:54 PM »
^Actually that was in fact exactly the case in Jerusalem and Spain. Especially Spain where the Jews and Christians demanded help from Muslims from the oppressive Christian regime.

And those stats are not from my 'local imam' but from western statisticians haha... The news articles were already published several times on this site but they get shunned to the bottom of the list as it seems to anger the islamophobes a lot :D

You have got to be kidding me.
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2013, 07:56:03 PM »

You're hilarious!!!

You're definitely getting better though, I suggest you make one more gimmick account and come back a little less aggressive/close minded if you want to convert people.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2013, 07:57:31 PM »
You're hilarious!!!

You're definitely getting better though, I suggest you make one more gimmick account and come back a little less aggressive/close minded if you want to convert people.
thats not the mooslim business model

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2013, 08:11:38 PM »
thats not the mooslim business model

hahahah!!!!  ;D

Very true

Muslims need to hire a new Public Relations Person, preferably a Jewish one...