Author Topic: Sen. Rubio: Time to provide ammunition to Syrian opposition  (Read 2432 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Sen. Rubio: Time to provide ammunition to Syrian opposition
« on: February 27, 2013, 12:57:29 PM »
Shame on Obama for not handing C4 and pallets of .223 rounds to a leaderless bunch of rowdy illiterate extremists in Syria.

"The Obama administration should send ammunition to the Syrian rebels, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) said Wednesday."
http://thehill.com/blogs/global-affairs/middle-east-north-africa/285289-rubio-time-to-provide-ammunition-to-syrian-opposition

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Sen. Rubio: Time to provide ammunition to Syrian opposition
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 12:59:41 PM »
There are two or more factions.  One is pro-democracy, the other Islamic findamentalists. I think it might be in our interest to back the pro-democracy wing.  Maybe not with ammunition.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 01:25:44 PM »
There are two or more factions.  One is pro-democracy, the other Islamic findamentalists. I think it might be in our interest to back the pro-democracy wing.  Maybe not with ammunition.

I have a good feeling that those bullets will be used against our troops at some point.  If obama can't control a release of guns at MEX border, I doubt he can manage them in civil war syria.

I am shocked that rubio trusts obama to manage guns and ammo like this.  Poor judgment on his part.  I'd never give an infant a glock then call her an idiot when it goes off.  The idiot is the one who arms the illiterate 75 IQ bunch with no moral compass.  "Pro-democracy"... I'm pretty sure it'll be business as usual once they take over.

Rubio.... tsk, tsk... taking mccain's talking points :(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 01:35:56 PM »
I dont trust Rubio one bit 

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2013, 03:05:34 PM »
How about we realize what is actually going on and stay the fuck out of it.

We can't be certain who is who and what is what in Syria so lets try and not send a bunch of ammunition and arms over there.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2013, 03:12:20 PM »
I have a good feeling that those bullets will be used against our troops at some point. 

No.... that could never happen.....  I can assure you

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2013, 05:15:48 PM »
I told you he sucks.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2013, 05:44:43 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2013, 10:33:07 PM »

who do you trust more... hilary or rubio?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2015, 04:28:14 PM »
Shame on Obama for not handing C4 and pallets of .223 rounds to a leaderless bunch of rowdy illiterate extremists in Syria.

"The Obama administration should send ammunition to the Syrian rebels, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) said Wednesday."
http://thehill.com/blogs/global-affairs/middle-east-north-africa/285289-rubio-time-to-provide-ammunition-to-syrian-opposition

So that idea about the syrian rebels... did that work out?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2015, 05:55:54 PM »
RON FOURNIER: HILLARY’S ‘REALLY WORRIED’ ABOUT RUBIO

National Journal Senior Political Columnist and Editorial Director Ron Fournier said that Hillary Clinton’s campaign is “really worried” about Marco Rubio’s candidacy on Monday’s “Special Report” on the Fox News Channel.

“The Clinton campaign’s really worried about him [Rubio]. They really are. And I think Hillary gave him an advantage, but so did Obama by these relations with Cuba. … So, every time he said ‘yesterday, yesterday, yesterday,’ ‘past, past, past’ he might as well have said ‘Clinton, Clinton, Clinton,’ ‘Bush, Bush, Bush.’ This was a not too subtle hit at Jeb Bush as well. I do agree it was very Clinton-esque. I think he’s trying to talk about building the bridge to the 21st century that Clinton promised to do in ’96, and never quite got done. Very aspirational, very forward-looking, very new generation, good speech” he stated.

Fournier added, “I spent the last three or four days in Iowa, and I was surprised by how many Republicans in Iowa were saying they’re really intrigued, really wanted to hear more from Rubio. He has all kinds of upside in that state.”

Fournier did say that “we tend to vote for the exact opposite of the two-term president. He’s an awful like Barack Obama in that extent [being a first-term Senator].”