Author Topic: Hagel Plan Allows Women Into Navy SEALs  (Read 4595 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: Hagel Plan Allows Women Into Navy SEALs
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2013, 07:00:19 PM »
Dude.  I hear they have "stress cards" in boot camp/basic training these days, where a recruit can basically force their drill sergeant/instructor to call off the dogs if they're too stressed.   ::)  So yeah, young men are getting softer. 

The more I think about this, the more I think it's likely they eventually lower the standards.  Most of the men cannot meet standards for SEAL, special forces, etc. training.  I think there might be, if any, a handful of women who could possibly meet the current standards.  When the women continually fail to meet the standards, they might just lower them.   :-\

That is sort of what happened with the Army recently.  They spent millions trying to revamp their physical fitness test, which would have (among other things) replaced push-ups with pull-ups.  They scrapped it in part because they couldn't find enough women who can do pull-ups. 
well i heard from a friend who was an Infantry Instructor that the Card System you wrote about is also in place by the British Army. Fucking sad.  Not just your Army but you have women in the marines..never happend in the UK marines. Do not know about now.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2013, 07:33:19 PM »
I think those "stress cards", as presented, are just one of many rumors (it appears there was a Navy program in the 90s similar to that but didn't last more than a few years).

On the subject of women and SEALs (and other SOF units), unit and team coherency is a major issue. Especially in SOF, there are small teams and team members who have been operating together for years, a woman would cause issues like "is she going to make it", "give her an easy task", "we must protect the girl" etc which would compromise unit coherency and perhaps even the operational objectives.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2013, 07:46:51 PM »
French Foreign Legion takes in No Vagina.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2013, 07:49:01 PM »
I think those "stress cards", as presented, are just one of many rumors (it appears there was a Navy program in the 90s similar to that but didn't last more than a few years).

On the subject of women and SEALs (and other SOF units), unit and team coherency is a major issue. Especially in SOF, there are small teams and team members who have been operating together for years, a woman would cause issues like "is she going to make it", "give her an easy task", "we must protect the girl" etc which would compromise unit coherency and perhaps even the operational objectives.
of course Women have been used as spies and i remember we called it the "honey trap" in N Ireland. Fuck some Girl and get a bullet. Sure Women have been used.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2013, 08:50:14 PM »
I know something women are really great at...

Taking care of children, and keeping house.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2013, 03:03:19 AM »

yes a nice panty Baby doll...good sucking lips.... yes  ;D i like to Play with a womans hair and they have to have a nice sex smell. nothing like their Juices running down onto your balls.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2013, 07:27:57 AM »

Many of them won't even do that anymore.

As someone said, the standards will be lowered, in the same way they were lowered for female firemen--oh, excuse me, female firefighters. And in situations where every second counts, you want the strongest and most logical person to do the job. Men are by and large physically stronger and more logical than women. That's the way God made us. Deal with it.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2015, 06:24:56 AM »
Women are not physically strong enough to be in those positions. They are 0-29 in attempting to pass the Marines Infantry course UNDER THE CURRENT REQUIREMENTS. Eventually they will get in, but ONLY after the standards are lowered. Then you will see every man hating lesbo whore feminist claiming they have once again proven that women can do anything that men can and that women are every bit as physically equal as men. That they have broken through another sexist barrier.

The truth is we will never see female Rangers and female Seals until current standards are lowered and it will be a disgrace because every military branch will have mediocre male and females in those specialized roles. Say goodbye to the notion that we have the best military in the world.

http://freebeacon.com/blog/exclusive-two-more-female-marines-dropped-from-infantry-course/

Two female Marine officers who volunteered to attempt the Corps’ challenging Infantry Officer Course did not proceed beyond the first day of the course, a Marine Corps spokesperson confirms to the Free Beacon. The two were the only female officers attempting the course in the current cycle, which began Thursday in Quantico, Virginia.

With the two most recent drops, there have been 29 attempts by female officers to pass the course since women have been allowed to volunteer, with none making it to graduation. (At least one woman has attempted the course more than once.) Only three female officers have made it beyond the initial day of training, a grueling evaluation known as the Combat Endurance Test, or CET. Male officers also regularly fail to pass the CET, and the overall course has a substantial attrition rate for males.

The Marine Corps spokesperson, Captain Maureen Krebs, told the Free Beacon that the two officers, “did not meet the standards required of them on day one in order to continue on with the course.” Fifteen male officers also did not meet the standards. Of the 118 officers who began the course, 101 proceeded to the second day.  

The Marine Corps, along with the other services, has been evaluating how to comply with the order to gender-integrate its combat arms specialties by the end of this year, or apply for special exemptions.

The results of the Marine Corps’ experimentation thus far has revealed a pattern: Female enlisted Marines have been able to graduate from the enlisted School of Infantry’s Infantry Training Battalion in Camp Lejeune, North Carolina, though at a lower rate than male enlisted Marines, while female officers have faced great difficulty in graduating from the course in Quantico.

This situation has led some involved with the policy debate in Washington, D.C., to suggest that the standards at the officer’s course in Quantico–which are substantially higher than for the enlisted course–are unrealistically challenging, and need to be lowered.

The Marine Corps is in a tough spot. Marines follow orders, and the order is to integrate the genders. But the effort to integrate has revealed something that is uncomfortable for proponents of reform: Keeping the traditionally high standards of the Marine infantry will result in a situation where there are a handful of enlisted female Marines in every infantry battalion, and effectively no female infantry officers.

Pressure will become tremendous to reduce those standards–something that the overwhelming majority of Marines, including those women who currently wish to serve in the infantry, believe would be damaging to the service.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2015, 07:19:42 AM »
BUDs has a tiny passage rate of even really fit men - think of what it will be for women.  This is a gigantic waste of time

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2015, 11:11:39 AM »
BUDs has a tiny passage rate of even really fit men - think of what it will be for women.  This is a gigantic waste of time
then, again, I've seen some mighty strong dykes, so one just might make it.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2015, 10:39:43 AM »
Women are not physically strong enough to be in those positions. They are 0-29 in attempting to pass the Marines Infantry course UNDER THE CURRENT REQUIREMENTS. Eventually they will get in, but ONLY after the standards are lowered. Then you will see every man hating lesbo whore feminist claiming they have once again proven that women can do anything that men can and that women are every bit as physically equal as men. That they have broken through another sexist barrier.

The truth is we will never see female Rangers and female Seals until current standards are lowered and it will be a disgrace because every military branch will have mediocre male and females in those specialized roles. Say goodbye to the notion that we have the best military in the world.

http://freebeacon.com/blog/exclusive-two-more-female-marines-dropped-from-infantry-course/

Two female Marine officers who volunteered to attempt the Corps’ challenging Infantry Officer Course did not proceed beyond the first day of the course, a Marine Corps spokesperson confirms to the Free Beacon. The two were the only female officers attempting the course in the current cycle, which began Thursday in Quantico, Virginia.

With the two most recent drops, there have been 29 attempts by female officers to pass the course since women have been allowed to volunteer, with none making it to graduation. (At least one woman has attempted the course more than once.) Only three female officers have made it beyond the initial day of training, a grueling evaluation known as the Combat Endurance Test, or CET. Male officers also regularly fail to pass the CET, and the overall course has a substantial attrition rate for males.

The Marine Corps spokesperson, Captain Maureen Krebs, told the Free Beacon that the two officers, “did not meet the standards required of them on day one in order to continue on with the course.” Fifteen male officers also did not meet the standards. Of the 118 officers who began the course, 101 proceeded to the second day.  

The Marine Corps, along with the other services, has been evaluating how to comply with the order to gender-integrate its combat arms specialties by the end of this year, or apply for special exemptions.

The results of the Marine Corps’ experimentation thus far has revealed a pattern: Female enlisted Marines have been able to graduate from the enlisted School of Infantry’s Infantry Training Battalion in Camp Lejeune, North Carolina, though at a lower rate than male enlisted Marines, while female officers have faced great difficulty in graduating from the course in Quantico.

This situation has led some involved with the policy debate in Washington, D.C., to suggest that the standards at the officer’s course in Quantico–which are substantially higher than for the enlisted course–are unrealistically challenging, and need to be lowered.

The Marine Corps is in a tough spot. Marines follow orders, and the order is to integrate the genders. But the effort to integrate has revealed something that is uncomfortable for proponents of reform: Keeping the traditionally high standards of the Marine infantry will result in a situation where there are a handful of enlisted female Marines in every infantry battalion, and effectively no female infantry officers.

Pressure will become tremendous to reduce those standards–something that the overwhelming majority of Marines, including those women who currently wish to serve in the infantry, believe would be damaging to the service.

As I said earlier, I don't have a problem at all with women competing, but I do have a problem with the services lowering standards.  Looks like that is where this is headed.   :-\