Author Topic: Aaron Hernandez NFL Appearing in court right now demanding prob cause hearing  (Read 45064 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
LOL , Who Dat NiGa wit dat Log ass beannie on his dome  ??? ???

Nails

• Getbig V
well, for a thug gang member he was one talented mofo on the football field

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
well, for a thug gang member he was one talented mofo on the football field

Wonder if they have a prison football league.

Nails

• Getbig V
WOW you get a look at all those Kunts  jury members  :-X :-X

Ugly pack of dikes

4 dudes - 8 mutts

Nails

• Getbig V
Shayanna Jenkin's gravy train just hit a halt , she goes from the rich and fab ,

back to da hood

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

He actually stood there and took it pretty good on the chin

That's how a guilty man reacts

Nails

• Getbig V

Nails

• Getbig V
lol , they even removed Hernandez Picture from the NFL.com STATs page

http://www.nfl.com/player/aaronhernandez/497244/careerstats

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
Fucker had it all..
Money and fame..
Couldn't get the ghetto out his blood..
Now he is fucked...

Nails

• Getbig V
 http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/12918509/aaron-hernandez-involved-prison-fight?ex_cid=sportscenterFB

Report: Aaron Hernandez disciplined after gang-related prison fight

Aaron Hernandez was involved in a prison fight Monday at the Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center in Shirley, Massachusetts, CNN is reporting.

According to CNN, which cited a law enforcement source with knowledge of the incident, Hernandez agreed to be on the lookout for one inmate who went into another prisoner's cell. The two inmates fought, with the source telling CNN the altercation was believed to be gang-related.

All three inmates are being disciplined, according to the report. Hernandez was placed in a special management section at the correctional center.

A spokesman for the Massachusetts Department of Correction declined to comment to CNN.

Hernandez, the former New England Patriots star tight end, was convicted last month of the June 2013 murder of Odin Lloyd. He was sentenced to a mandatory term of life in prison without parole. His lawyers have appealed.

Hernandez is expected in court again Thursday, this time for a status hearing regarding his double-murder trial in Boston. He is accused of gunning down two men in 2012 after one caused him to spill his drink at a nightclub. Hernandez also is expected to be arraigned on charges of witness intimidation for allegedly shooting a witness to the fatal shootings, officials in Suffolk County Superior Court said.

Altercations behind bars aren't new for Hernandez.

In February 2014, Hernandez and an inmate being transported from the infirmary at the Bristol County House of Correction in Dartmouth, Massachusetts, allegedly exchanged words. Hernandez allegedly punched the inmate and knocked him to the ground. Neither was injured.

Hernandez was indicted in the alleged jail assault two months later.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Talk about a temper, killing someone for making him spill a drink...

Clearly a psycopath.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
What a loser

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
Talk about a temper, killing someone for making him spill a drink...

Clearly a psycopath.

Sounds like Ray Lewis.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Sounds like Ray Lewis.

Watch your mouth, convict.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
He's paying the inmates and guards for protection but 25 to life that well will run dry and he'll be open season.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
He's paying the inmates and guards for protection but 25 to life that well will run dry and he'll be open season.

Depends on how much he pays them per month :D

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: Aaron Hernandez NFL
« Reply #391 on: May 21, 2015, 06:38:56 AM »
BTW, there's no upside AT ALL with "being cooperative" with police. Two step plan: 1.) shut up 2.) lawyer up.

This is long, but WELL worth the watch.

I've only been arrested once. It was for a bullshit minor offence. I did cooperate and start talking then the pig started twisting around what i said on me saying 'You said this etc etc' i went 'I didn't say that!' to which he got very aggressive at me and said i knew what i said so i just stopped talking. Inexperience on my behalf ::)

Anyway he was dumb as shit and had no witnesses as well as being a shit liar (on the fact sheet it said i was arrested at a certain time but then says the offence was committed half an hour after that, plus there were other times completely outside of those as well written down - fucking retard) and i knew a smart cop pretty well. He went over everything with me and said it was a joke there was no evidence and no witnesses and what i was charged with wasn't even a crime the cop must have just hated me. He told me what to do.

I went to court with a Lawyer, case was dropped almost immediately, then i went for court costs and received $1,500 when the fine for the offence would have only been like $300 anyway.

At that point their prosecutor stood up and tried to make out i was guilty despite the case being over anyway. He said three things that were completely different from what was written in the Police's brief to make out i was guilty, one of which was i didn't talk to the Police at all, despite a conversation recorded in the Police fact sheet. At that point the judge stopped him/Bitch slapped him down and said 'It's his right to say nothing!' and their Prosecutor went silent.

Point is, saying nothing doesn't go against you in court. Talking will.

Also had another incident occur while that case was going where the cops were trying to get me to talk. They thought i'd just done a drug deal when it wasn't but i wasn't saying anything. I kept my mouth shut to the point where i had to talk because i was with my car and my cop mate had told me to talk when at a car since Police have more rights. All i said was you are all corrupt and make shit up why would i talk to you, but because i kept my mouth shut about anything they were asking me and i had nothing at all incriminating in the car they had to let me go. If i'd said too much i'd be fucked.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Shayanna Jenkin's gravy train just hit a halt , she goes from the rich and fab ,

back to da hood

she can hire V's movers.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Wonder if Tommy will make some prison visits to his ex teammate.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
If Obama banged a Puerto Rican, she had a son, he got a lot of tattooes and learned how to catch a football, killed several people, got sentenced to life in prison......

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
If Obama banged a Puerto Rican, she had a son, he got a lot of tattooes and learned how to catch a football, killed several people, got sentenced to life in prison......

Funny how Obama, W Bush and Clinton all had daughters and no sons.  Epic lack of testosterone

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Aaron Hernandez NFL - Arrest warrant has been issued
« Reply #396 on: May 21, 2015, 08:16:18 AM »
He LOOKS very guilty - but we don't know what happened.  Maybe the victim's GF did it... and Hernandez just helped with cleanup.  I know he has a history of shooting people in the head, so that doesn't help.

Ray Lewis was in a situation were 2 people got killed, he showed up covered in blood and was tight-lipped.... and he was a preaching hero when the Ravens won the super bowl this year.  Public forgives.  So I wouldn't quite call his careeer over yet.  Great player.  Belichick doesn't like this kind of BS, so he might be playing for another team...

But I could see him sitting out a year through an embarassing trial... beating the rap completely due to lack of evidence and nobody willing to snitch on each other... and then coming back.

so spot on, it's scary. like you had a crystal ball  :)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Great hairline nonetheless.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Probably just misunderstood.

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!

back to da hood

^ Post of the day by far!
I