Author Topic: +  (Read 2707 times)

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
Re: Nasty day on Wall Street today
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2013, 03:59:19 PM »
LMFAO neither but I do help manage more money before lunch then you will make in your lifetime. I made it simple to understand b/c you seem to have a tenious grasp of the reality of the situation.

The Fed doesnt buy bonds eh?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/20/business/stocks-slide-on-fears-of-cuts-to-feds-bond-buying-program.html?_r=0
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324577904578555562630037552.html

this alone should shut you the fuck up....

how is continuing to print money causing inflation going to help replace the equity lost in the housing markets?

Going to be a tight rope walk for sure but it has to happen...

Monopoly money doesn't count....being some gofer at some second rate boiler room doesn't mean you "manage money"....ROTF you simpleton

The fed is Not a govt agency, having to explain this to you makes me regret the time I take to type it....the treasury issues bond...fed buys the bonds because no one wants them today unless your clearing house promised you hookers for peddling them. Then the fed gets interest payments from the treasury....now pick up the phone and cold call some proctologist with accredited investor status so you can sell him shit paper.

But you must be busy advising the Oracle of Omaha right now.........LMFAO, idiot

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2013, 04:08:25 PM »
Monopoly money doesn't count....being some gofer at some second rate boiler room doesn't mean you "manage money"....ROTF you simpleton

The fed is Not a govt agency, having to explain this to you makes me regret the time I take to type it....the treasury issues bond...fed buys the bonds because no one wants them today unless your clearing house promised you hookers for peddling them. Then the fed gets interest payments from the treasury....now pick up the phone and cold call some proctologist with accredited investor status so you can sell him shit paper.

But you must be busy advising the Oracle of Omaha right now.........LMFAO, idiot
LMFAO so youre big come back is the Fed isnt a govt agency?...where did I say "govt agency" i said govt and while I know you may believe that an entity created by the govt isnt a part of the govt they are the govt...

hahah not that it matters b/c the facts im stating are true and yours are opinions based on half truths and moronic talking points...I work in wealth management my friend as an analyst the team I work for has 2.5+ billion dollars in assets under management.

Trust me moron, I have a little bit of an idea of what im talking about

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2013, 04:23:41 PM »
LMFAO so youre big come back is the Fed isnt a govt agency?...where did I say "govt agency" i said govt and yes they are apart of the govt...

hahah not that it matters b/c the facts im stating are true and yours are opinions based on half truths and moronic talking points...I work in wealth management my friend as an analyst the team I work for has 2.5+ billion dollars in assets under management.

Trust me moron, I have a little bit of an idea of what im talking about

So you count other people's money....congrats you've made the practice squad.

I'll spare everyone the Internet bragging you're so fond of....and just say....your economic views are myopic and base and your ASSumptions show how limited you are.

I would not want anyone so obtuse managing my money....now go on with your blah blah blah Internet millionaire diatribe your going to spew forth.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2013, 04:24:04 PM »
The fed is Not a govt agency, having to explain this to you makes me regret the time I take to type it....the treasury issues bond...fed buys the bonds because no one wants them today unless your clearing house promised you hookers for peddling them. Then the fed gets interest payments from the treasury
what did you watch wall street and figure you would throw in some buzz words, reference some good old hijinks and you would pass as knowledgable?

the fed buys bonds to inject money into the economy, they generally do this when the economy is weak b/c the amount of money circulating within it is low. When the economy gets going again more money begins to circulate b/c more ppl are working, businesses spending etc. The Fed has to compensate for that extra money so they stop buying and eventually start selling bonds...

its pretty fucking basic

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2013, 04:26:44 PM »
So you count other people's money....congrats you've made the practice squad.

I'll spare everyone the Internet bragging you're so fond of....and just say....your economic views are myopic and base and your ASSumptions show how limited you are.

I would not want anyone so obtuse managing my money....now go on with your blah blah blah Internet millionaire diatribe your going to spew forth.
hahaha that would be an accountant and I have done that as well but didnt really like it all that much.

Im not bragging you tard, you called out my credentials and I tell you what they are and Im bragging? LMFAO

Again I am being broad b/c you dont understand even the basic concepts, before you can understand the details you need to understand the overall picture....you havent yet seemed to graps that part....

do yourself a favor and maybe read those two articles I posted as proof youre a moron, it might help you ;)

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2013, 04:39:53 PM »
hahaha that would be an accountant and I have done that as well but didnt really like it all that much.

Im not bragging you tard, you called out my credentials and I tell you what they are and Im bragging? LMFAO

Again I am being broad b/c you dont understand even the basic concepts, before you can understand the details you need to understand the overall picture....you havent yet seemed to graps that part....

do yourself a favor and maybe read those two articles I posted as proof youre a moron, it might help you ;)

Son....life is hard! It's even harder if your stupid.

I can't continue to explain that the Fed will keep pumping, GDP is useless as a barometer after the recent changes and the economy will continue to disintegrate and create systematic failures in most sectors....that the dollar will continue to devalue and that assets on the whole will continue to deflate in the us....causing the need for more QE. That unemployment U6 will rise....that exports will shrink....

......nm

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2013, 05:06:48 PM »
Son....life is hard! It's even harder if your stupid.

I can't continue to explain that the Fed will keep pumping, GDP is useless as a barometer after the recent changes and the economy will continue to disintegrate and create systematic failures in most sectors....that the dollar will continue to devalue and that assets on the whole will continue to deflate in the us....causing the need for more QE. That unemployment U6 will rise....that exports will shrink....

......nm
the economy has gotten better, what the fuck are you talking about???

holy shit, I just got it...youre a CT'er!!!!

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2013, 05:19:53 PM »

What is a "CT'er?.....contrarian? If so, no I am not.....

Better then 2008,2009? Is that the measuring stick....lol, you're a keynesian aren't you.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2013, 05:30:02 PM »

Better then 2008,2009? Is that the measuring stick....lol, you're a keynesian aren't you.
CT'er means conspiracy theorist...lol and no I am not anywhere near a keynesian...

Im someone who understands the reality of the situation and doesnt subscribe to any particular ideology. 

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2013, 08:44:31 PM »

The economy is far sicker.  You think because the markets have been propped up with money printing, the economy is better?  You are clueless.  

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2013, 08:48:05 PM »
The economy is far sicker.  You think because the markets have been propped up with cheap money, the economy is better?  You are clueless. 
LMFAO where did I mention the markets?

if I thought the markets where an indication of the overall economy's shape do you think I would say that after the few days we have had?

whos clueless now?

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2013, 08:50:39 PM »
LMFAO where did I mention the markets?

if I thought the markets where an indication of the overall economy's shape do you think I would say that after the few days we have had?

whos clueless now?

Still you.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2013, 08:51:39 PM »
Still you.
convincing argument there

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2013, 09:47:43 PM »
Letting a semi functional retard run the fed....and run his mouth....nm

QFT
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2013, 09:55:35 PM »
Oh gawd another Econ101 teacher or a investment firm sales jokey mouthing off cause he attended some second rate Econ classes in some Podunk U....

Firstly govt dont BUY bonds they issue them, I really don't feel like having to explain in great detail as I don't care enough to educate you....so I'll keep it brief.

The loss of equity was soooo large that if you turned on every press and printed until the gears wore out you still wouldn't fill the hole left just by the loss of equity in the US real estate.....so inflation is not an issue...QE 1,2,3,4 are nothing compared to central bank swaps the fed has been doing. So that being off the table why would Ben stop pumping money into member banks....

If you think a stronger dollar is an option for a US that has trade deficits with almost every country we trade with.....you need a refresher course....dollar will be suppressed, especially since the four winds policy in China is now in full swing. Wait till the credit markets are completely frozen in China....and there goes your stronger dollar theory.

It's late....and I don't give a shit enough to type more.  :-\

WoW! You sooo nailed that one.;D
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2013, 10:06:45 PM »

Hey Teddybear,

I wouldn't waste my time responding to this fool. He hasn't got a clue,
...and far worse, ...he doesn't even know that he doesn't know.

If the situation wasn't so dire, ...he'd actually be quite funny.

UK residents are about to be Cyprus'd, ...and it won't be long before North Americans get Cyprus'd too.   :'(

Time to back up the pick-up truck again!  :D
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2013, 08:18:06 AM »
As if people didnt need anymore proof other than the links I posted, the questions that have been dodged and the stances you changed that youre wrong.

Right on cue here comes the former gas pill salesman turned investment professional to agree with you!!!

LMFAO I cant think of anything that bolsters my argument more than to have this dumbass disagree with me.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2013, 08:38:59 AM »
As if people didnt need anymore proof other than the links I posted, the questions that have been dodged and the stances you changed that youre wrong.

Right on cue here comes the former gas pill salesman turned investment professional to agree with you!!!

LMFAO I cant think of anything that bolsters my argument more than to have this dumbass disagree with me.

The WSJ link was OK...the NYT link is worthless you might as well  have linked a blog or one of Krugmans rantings. You linking the NYT is the best proof I need to showcase your lack of knowledge and understanding of anything financial..... Did you know that r&d spending will be part of GDP now...as well as art music and television/print media will be classified as investment. And you're going to talk about GDP growth LMFAO

I drew a picture....GDP growth, I wrote a letter GDP growth I wrote lyrics GDP growth I made a doohickey in my basement GDP growth.....bwahahahahaha

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2013, 08:44:44 AM »
The WSJ link was OK...the NYT link is worthless you might as well  have linked a blog or one of Krugmans rantings. You linking the NYT is the best proof I need to showcase your lack of knowledge and understanding of anything financial..... Did you know that r&d spending will be part of GDP now...as well as art music and television/print media will be classified as investment. And you're going to talk about GDP growth LMFAO

I drew a picture....GDP growth, I wrote a letter GDP growth I wrote lyrics GDP growth I made a doohickey in my basement GDP growth.....bwahahahahaha
it still shows the glaring idiocy that you have in your belief the govt doesnt buy bonds....

It shows you know nothing about how continuing buying them is going to help replace the equity lost in the housing market like you claimed. It shows you have a basic and I use the word lightly grasp of economics.

you can bitch and moan all you want about GDP calculations, one could argue that b/c they leave out under the table transactions, black market etc that they are understated...Im not making that argument though just showing the otherside of the coin.

No matter what you use as a barometer the FAAACCCTTTTT REMAINS, the govt will have to begin to tapper sooner or later to help limit inflation.

youre dumb ass wants them to keep buying indefintely and you dont understand the reasons why thats a horrible fucking idea.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2013, 09:02:46 AM »
it still shows the glaring idiocy that you have in your belief the govt doesnt buy bonds....

It shows you know nothing about how continuing buying them is going to help replace the equity lost in the housing market like you claimed. It shows you have a basic and I use the word lightly grasp of economics.

you can bitch and moan all you want about GDP calculations, one could argue that b/c they leave out under the table transactions, black market etc that they are understated...Im not making that argument though just showing the otherside of the coin.

No matter what you use as a barometer the FAAACCCTTTTT REMAINS, the govt will have to begin to tapper sooner or later to help limit inflation.

youre dumb ass wants them to keep buying indefintely and you dont understand the reasons why thats a horrible fucking idea.

THE FED IS NOT GOVT.....are you 6? My 5 yr old can grasp this but you can't.

"It is considered an independent central bank because its monetary policy decisions do not have to be approved by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branches of government, it does not receive funding appropriated by the Congress".......they can't even audit it.

http://www.federalreserve.gov/faqs/about_14986.htm

If the fed stops buying bonds 1 trillion leaves the GDP, can you grasp this or do you need your team to analyze this. The treasure spends the trillion the fed spends to buy bonds and counts the expenditure in the GDP......then the treasury send interest payments to the fed not a gov agency.

The asset purchase program of the fed plus the backstop guarantee of the FDIC who gets their funding by the fed via the treasury proxy is designed to replace the equity as is the back door sales of mortgage back securities and low fed window rates for banks forcing low rates for new borrowers, until trillions of equity are replaced the fed will pump and pump and pump...

And you're  too inexperienced and naive to see Bens statement was to let some of the air out of the market....before the bitch explodes with a 40%+ correction taking the economy into hell.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2013, 09:06:34 AM »
Now I'm going to pick up my order of burger patties at my local butcher....so don't panic I'll be back to further enhance your knowledge and understanding.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2013, 09:08:45 AM »
THE FED IS NOT GOVT.....are you 6? My 5 yr old can grasp this but you can't.

"It is considered an independent central bank because its monetary policy decisions do not have to be approved by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branches of government, it does not receive funding appropriated by the Congress".......they can't even audit it.

If the fed stops buying bonds 1 trillion leaves the GDP, can you grasp this or do you need your team to analyze this. The treasure spends the trillion the fed spends to buy bonds and counts the expenditure in the GDP......then the treasury send interest payments to the fed not a gov agency.

The asset purchase program of the fed plus the backstop guarantee of the FDIC who gets their funding by the fed via the treasury proxy is designed to replace the equity as is the back door sales of mortgage back securities and low fed window rates for banks forcing low rates for new borrowers, until trillions of equity are replaced the fed will pump and pump and pump...

And you're  too inexperienced and naive to see Bens statement was to let some of the air out of the market....before the bitch explodes with a 40%+ correction taking the economy into hell.
goodness you just wont let that idiocy go will you?

instead you will pick and choose selective excerpts to help your stupidity all the while leaving out the truth...

"the Federal Reserve derives its authority from the Congress of the United States. It is considered an independent central bank because its monetary policy decisions do not have to be approved by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branches of government, it does not receive funding appropriated by the Congress, and the terms of the members of the Board of Governors span multiple presidential and congressional terms.

However, the Federal Reserve is subject to oversight by the Congress, which often reviews the Federal Reserve's activities and can alter its responsibilities by statute. Therefore, the Federal Reserve can be more accurately described as "independent within the government" rather than "independent of government."

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2013, 09:13:47 AM »
Lets see the Fed itself says its within government, the feds authority and scope of responsibilities are subject to congress, the Fed chairman is appointed by a President

only a complete and total fucktard or a person who didnt have their facts straight would argue what youre arguing...which one are you bro?

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2013, 12:00:42 PM »
The US Airforce tracks Santas sleigh on Christmas.....

If you wish to believe that the Fed is a quasi government agency....so be it, how can I refute the word of our trusted government and their website...lol The fact that they cannot be audited, appointees are picked by the member banks and dividends are paid to member shareholders sure makes it look just like the dept of agriculture...you just sleep lemming sleep sleep

I see you glossed over the rest but being a two dimensional drone I didn't hope for much more....2+2=5

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2013, 03:53:17 PM »
The US Airforce tracks Santas sleigh on Christmas.....

If you wish to believe that the Fed is a quasi government agency....so be it, how can I refute the word of our trusted government and their website...lol The fact that they cannot be audited, appointees are picked by the member banks and dividends are paid to member shareholders sure makes it look just like the dept of agriculture...you just sleep lemming sleep sleep

I see you glossed over the rest but being a two dimensional drone I didn't hope for much more....2+2=5

See what I mean? He doesn't know, ...and far worse, he doesn't even know that he doesn't know.
I'd say I'd love to be a fly on the wall when he finally gets a clue, ...but I fear that would be far too traumatizing to witness.
w