Author Topic: Humans are disgusting pigs  (Read 6776 times)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Re: Humans are disgusting pigs
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2013, 04:14:04 PM »
I work in a office with well to do people.  Everyone gets paid well, everyone has a college degree, lots of people with masters and PHD degrees.  Yet they are all fucking pigs.
I cannot count how many times I go to the bathroom and the toilet is filled with shit, or there is piss all over the toilet and on the seat.  What the fuck is wrong with these people?  Can't they flush their shit down the toilet or actually aim when they take a piss?  It's gotten so bad facilities had to put signs up about cleaning up after themselves yet people just can't seem to grasp the knowledge.
What is wrong with people?  Even cats and dogs take more care when taking shits and a piss.

Must be a lot of Jews in yours office  ;D, looks like they a saving on water bill ;D
Pigs a not disgusting, humans make them to be.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2013, 03:22:02 AM »
I work in a office with well to do people.  Everyone gets paid well, everyone has a college degree, lots of people with masters and PHD degrees.  Yet they are all fucking pigs.
I cannot count how many times I go to the bathroom and the toilet is filled with shit, or there is piss all over the toilet and on the seat.  What the fuck is wrong with these people?  Can't they flush their shit down the toilet or actually aim when they take a piss?  It's gotten so bad facilities had to put signs up about cleaning up after themselves yet people just can't seem to grasp the knowledge.
What is wrong with people?  Even cats and dogs take more care when taking shits and a piss.

Same here. Burn all these motherfuckers.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2013, 04:40:11 AM »
cswol is not a pig.