Author Topic: Question about Hebrews, Jews and is the religion inherently bad(Wiggs, "1", and  (Read 6866 times)

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I am not sure I want to reply to a post that seems to have a racist bent.  However, I want to point out two things:

1.  It's ridiculous to ask the question is there something inherently "bad" about Judaism if you are either a Christian (which I am) or a Muslim.  Our religions are based on Judaism.  If it weren't for Judaism, we would not have our religions as they are.

2.  You can go on and on about what percentage of European Jews were originally from the Middle East or Europe (later non-semitic converts).  It's a mix I am sure.  However, there is no doubt that Jews were driven out of the Middle East in huge numbers during the period of the Roman Empire.  This is anecdotal, but when I observe my Jewish friends and acquaintances (Ashekenazi), they seem to have middle eastern characteristics (i.e., they kind of look and even act like Arabs to me a bit more than they do Poles or Germans, for example).

But my next point is that there were HUGE numbers of Jews in the Middle East recently until they either decided to leave or were driven out.  These Jews were Middle Eastern, not European at all.  For example, I have heard that Bahgdad was more than a third Jewish around the time of WWII.  Alexandria had lots of Jews in earlier centuries, and up to recently.  Look at all the Iranian Jews now in Los Angeles.  They represented an important slice of Teheran until the Revolution there.  What I am saying is that you can build a case that Jews belong in Palestine just on the basis of Sephardic Jews alone (Arabs also belong there of course, I am not a blind defender of Israel in this arena and I believe in Palestinian statehood).

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Why can't Muslim's and Jews just live together?  Why all the racism?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Why can't Muslim's and Jews just live together?  Why all the racism?

They did live together until zionists came about. Hardcore Orthodox Jews hate Israel and zionists just as much and are friends with Muslims. Not all Jews are pro-israel and anti-muslim.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
They did live together until zionists came about. Hardcore Orthodox Jews hate Israel and zionists just as much and are friends with Muslims. Not all Jews are pro-israel and anti-muslim.

What is the point of Zionism?  You say they are atheists, so why use religion as a cover?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
This thread, Oy Vey!

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V

Yeah right, they a "only" 99.99% anti-muslims  ;D ;D ;D

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
This thread has been derailed by hatred. Looking for religious and ethnic Jews take on this question.

a Ahmeds hatred is palpable, i seriously hope he's on the goverments watchlist.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
^lol ziobot #282893 how much are you being paid?

What is the point of Zionism?  You say they are atheists, so why use religion as a cover?

Zionism is a racist, nationalist secularist movement. They just tried to play on orthodox jew's idea of the coming of the messiah. In reality they hate orthodox jews, and orthodox jews are treated like crap by israel.

That's why you have tons of orthodox jews all across america, russia, etc.. and they dont want to go to israel.

It's a myth the zionist lobbies and the likes of aipac want to create that Jew=zionist and zionist=jew.

Not all jews are zionists and not all support israel, many hate israel (the zionist entity and government) just as Muslims hate zionists and Israel for what they are doing.

The funny thing is israelis hate chrsitians too, not just muslims, palestinians are christian AND muslim.

Israel wants to create a 'pure jewish race only' state in israel and that's what it comes down to, a racist nationalist movement. Orthodox Jews see it as a godless, atheist movement, but the media does not focus on their voice but Israel's voice.

Of course pro-zionist douchebags will try to sideswipe this all over the internet and in real life and call anyone who criticizes israel as an anti-semite.

Yes, Israel actually pays people to troll internet forums. I'm sure there's some of that scum on here too. They literally have a manual guide on how to derail threads, what to say, what not to say, how to respond, etc...

That's how desperate israel is. They spend billions on media and lobbying to 'defend' themselves.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V

What a BS, WAR after WAR in Arabs country after country, they called it "Arab Spring" & is very obvious that
probably around 50% of populatian in Algeria,Libya,Oman,Egypt & now in Syria don't support their own countries.
Or those revolutionary anti Ahmedis must be must be really pissed of with Islamic states far
more than with Jews/Israel.

Ahmed visibly support conservative Islamist, time to convert to Christianity Ahmed  :D :D :D

Jews don't kill other Jews, but Arabs definitely kill other Arabs and in huge numbers.

Who is next, after Syria probably Turkey ? .

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/last-group-of-ethiopian-jews-repatriated-to-israel-a-919229.html
Some 450 Jews from Ethiopia landed in Israel on Wednesday, the last arrivals in a program to relocate the community to the Holy Land. The campaign, which lasted for nearly thirty years, has been plagued by controversy.

Natan Sharansky described it as a "moving historical moment." The head of the Jewish Agency for Israel -- the body tasked with overseeing immigration -- on Wednesday accompanied the last group of Ethiopian Jews on their journey to the Holy Land. Some 450 so-called "Falashas" flew to an airport near Tel Aviv in two chartered flights.

ANZEIGE65 years after the establishment of the Israeli nation state, the country has concluded its mass repatriation program for Ethiopian Jews. The arrival of the group means that the religious minority's 3000-year history is finally coming full circle, said Sharansky, according to the German news agency DPA.

Over the last three decades, about 100,000 Jews have been repatriated from the East African country to Israel. The program began with three operations dubbed "Moses" (1984), "Joshua" (1985) and "Solomon" (1991-1992).

After these were completed, the operation came to a prolonged standstill due to a political altercation about whether the Falash Mura -- who were forced to convert to Christianity in the 18th and 19th century, but maintained their Jewish rituals -- should be entitled to Israeli citizenship.

Discrimination Rife

Although some ultra-Orthodox Rabbis still refuse to recognize the group's status as Jews, the Israeli government organized a further repatriation effort -- dubbed "Operation Dove Wing" -- in November 2010. Last October, the first of a total of 93 chartered flights arrived in the country. Before leaving Ethiopia, the Falah Mura had spent several years in transit camps in the nothern city of Gondar being prepared for Israeli life.

Around 500 protestors gathered in front of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's official residence on Wednesday. Their aim was to expand the repatriation program to include a further 5,000 Ethiopians who hadn't been acknowledged as practicing Jews, and therefore hadn't qualified for Operation Dove Wing. The Israeli government has introduced a rule whereby Ethiopians wanting to return to the Holy Land are only able to do so by applying on an individual basis.

The black minority group often faces discrimination in Israel. In 1996, the country's daily Maariv newspaper revealed that Magen David Adom -- the country's bloodbank service -- had been destroying all blood samples provided by Ethiopian Jews. Last year, the Israeli broadcaster Channel 2 revealed that 120 landlords in the southern town of Kiryat Malakhi had agreed not to rent out or sell their houses and apartments to members of the African minority.

Many Ethiopian migrants live in low income areas and illegal settlements. Human rights organizations have accused the Israeli government of forcibly sterilizing members of the minority group. The authorities have denied the allegations.

c

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
My bad. I thought you guys were talking about home brews.