Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 148018 times)

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
Re: George Zimmerman - Guilty or Innocent?
« Reply #1075 on: July 12, 2013, 12:06:25 PM »
Sometimes listening to the 911 operator will get you killed.  Its not always a good idea to listen to them, nor do you have to.

Also, I think Martin would have attacked Zimmerman regardless.  It really didn`t matter.  Trayvon made up his mind to attack.  He was that kind of person.

911 operator also asked Zimm where Trayvon was going.....so you can argue the point of don't follow with he was also doing what the 911 operator said by trying to see where he was going

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1076 on: July 12, 2013, 12:07:29 PM »
Without reason. There's no logic to their line of thinking.
I don`t know about you chaos but I will NEVER go and attack someone first, because I assume they may be armed.

I guess people are just mostly not that smart.  A lot of Ultimate Fighters around that think it should be legal to attack someone for no reason.  They probably want a law passed saying they can hit someone for the fuck of it.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1077 on: July 12, 2013, 12:07:41 PM »
The whole case is being overblown.  Those like 240 who claim this isn't about race are delusional.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1078 on: July 12, 2013, 12:08:37 PM »
I don`t know about you chaos but I will NEVER go and attack someone first, because I assume they may be armed.

I guess people are just mostly not that smart.  A lot of Ultimate Fighters around that think it should be legal to attack someone for no reason.  They probably want a law passed saying they can hit someone for the fuck of it.

Ghetto does and ghetto is. 

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1079 on: July 12, 2013, 12:09:02 PM »
The whole case is being overblown.  Those like 240 who claim this isn't about race are delusional.

RIGHT it's all about Mexican on Black violence

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1080 on: July 12, 2013, 12:12:32 PM »
Repeated Criminal with a criminal History

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #1081 on: July 12, 2013, 12:13:03 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1082 on: July 12, 2013, 12:13:40 PM »

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #1083 on: July 12, 2013, 12:15:10 PM »

hahaha, i love how zimmerman's pants are sagging.  ;D 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1084 on: July 12, 2013, 12:16:35 PM »

Condi rice is black.  ZImmerman doesn't get out of the car and chase her two blocks.

And an identical version of trayvon that is white - Zimm still sees him as shady (profile based on clothing and age) and chases him.

It's about race for people who run cable news and talk radio - cause race = ratings $$$.   It's about race for some people  It's not about race for others.   Really a personal opinion.  Some people wake up every day and choose an issue and care deeply about it, others dont.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1085 on: July 12, 2013, 12:18:28 PM »
Condi rice is black.  ZImmerman doesn't get out of the car and chase her two blocks.

And an identical version of trayvon that is white - Zimm still sees him as shady (profile based on clothing and age) and chases him.

It's about race for people who run cable news and talk radio - cause race = ratings $$$.   It's about race for some people  It's not about race for others.   Really a personal opinion.  Some people wake up every day and choose an issue and care deeply about it, others dont.

And for trayvons second dad too.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1086 on: July 12, 2013, 12:18:42 PM »
When did NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH become neighborhood case, you old fool?  I've lived in 6 cities, including some of the worst, and have never even seen a neighborhood watch person, just see the damn signs on the corner and cops driving around.  

There you go, missing that legal part again. You're not go to see a neighborhood watch in worst part of most towns, what the fuck is the matter with you? Could you imagine putting a neighborhood watch in Chicago or Detroit?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1087 on: July 12, 2013, 12:19:08 PM »

I don't know, I've had some close calls and never thought about attacking a guy I knew was carrying a gun. :-\

No rhyme or rhythm to some peoples logic.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1088 on: July 12, 2013, 12:20:41 PM »

And for trayvons second dad too.

who cares?  i mean seriously, i dont care that people on other side of world think this or that about religion, i dont care what other americans think about race.  it's their own choice how they want to spend their time.  

33, please tell me you're not caught up in the talk radio nonsense of "race riots are coming!!!!!!!"   lolzercopter.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1089 on: July 12, 2013, 12:21:11 PM »

For a lot of people it's about race.  The media wouldn't be selling if the public wasn't buying
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1090 on: July 12, 2013, 12:22:08 PM »

who cares?  i mean seriously, i dont care that people on other side of world think this or that about religion, i dont care what other americans think about race.  it's their own choice how they want to spend their time.  

33, please tell me you're not caught up in the talk radio nonsense of "race riots are coming!!!!!!!"   lolzercopter.

I don't listen to talk radio.  Play heavy metal all day at the office.  Slayer Ozzy bls etc

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1091 on: July 12, 2013, 12:23:14 PM »
There you go, missing that legal part again. You're not go to see a neighborhood watch in worst part of most towns, what the fuck is the matter with you? Could you imagine putting a neighborhood watch in Chicago or Detroit?

are you part of a neighborhood watch coach?

and im not talking bout peeking out your window when a loud car goes by like and old lady

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1092 on: July 12, 2013, 12:23:26 PM »

I call the cops when we have suspicious looking people in my neighborhood and if they lurk around my house and if I see them going toward my back yard, you bet your ass I'm going follow them from a distance. It's my right. And they happen to try and break into my house, they get blown away, simple as that. Black, white, brown, yellow, it doesn't make a difference.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1093 on: July 12, 2013, 12:24:29 PM »
I keep hearing "4 out of 6 of the jurors have a positive relationship with weapons, one had a permit, so that benefits zimmerman!"

I have carried for 16+ years now, and I'm pissed at zimmerman for being so irresponsible and creating a situation and terrorizing a person who hadn't committed a crime.  

I think some armed jurors will hold zimmerman to a HIGHER standard - i know the law.  I know what's required.  I know he's a total ass-clown for running headfirst into a known gun battle.  Risky for defense (HLN talking about this now)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1094 on: July 12, 2013, 12:26:13 PM »

are you part of a neighborhood watch coach?

and im not talking bout peeking out your window when a loud car goes by like and old lady

Nope, but I have the right to protect my home and neighborhood. If my neighbor gets broken into, I arm myself and my family. This should be commonsense.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1095 on: July 12, 2013, 12:27:38 PM »
I call the cops when we have suspicious looking people in my neighborhood and if they lurk around my house and if I see them going toward my back yard, you bet your ass I'm going follow them from a distance. It's my right. And they happen to try and break into my house, they get blown away, simple as that. Black, white, brown, yellow, it doesn't make a difference.

CORRECT - but zimm was a mile from his house.  They were 75 yards from trayvon's door, actually.  And he wasn't breaking in houses, he was cowering in darkness after sprinting 2 blocks to get away from a bigger dude that pulled in and jumped out of a truck suddenly.

If trayvon comes in my house, i'm capping him, easy one there.
But chasing him into the darkness, believing he's on drugs/armed, and throwing down with police 1 minute away?  The dude WANTED a confrontation.  Period.  He thought police woudl show up in the nick of time, he'd be a hero, trayvon would have committed a crime, and he would be the cop that caught the bad guy.  They'd all pat him on the back.

This is different.  He put on a gun and ran into the dark.  Anyone does this, we never have a convo.  One of us dies.  Serious shit there. I'm hiding in bushes and armed MMA dude 50 pounds bigger pulls me out of bushes, I never hear his voice.  it's a life/death struggle already.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1096 on: July 12, 2013, 12:28:24 PM »
I keep hearing "4 out of 6 of the jurors have a positive relationship with weapons, one had a permit, so that benefits zimmerman!"

I have carried for 16+ years now, and I'm pissed at zimmerman for being so irresponsible and creating a situation and terrorizing a person who hadn't committed a crime.  

I think some armed jurors will hold zimmerman to a HIGHER standard - i know the law.  I know what's required.  I know he's a total ass-clown for running headfirst into a known gun battle.  Risky for defense (HLN talking about this now)

Six women jurors...all with kids. How do you suppose this will turn out? ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1097 on: July 12, 2013, 12:28:26 PM »

Whats wrong with profiling people?  Blacks commit MORE crime in proportion to any other segment of the population per capita.  Why would you not use that information to evaluate someone?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1098 on: July 12, 2013, 12:28:39 PM »
Nope, but I have the right to protect my home and neighborhood. If my neighbor gets broken into, I arm myself and my family. This should be commonsense.

of course you do.  But you can't run the streets of your city chasing kids thru the night because you don't like their looks.  I'm all for you capping trayvon if he's in your yard/house.  BUT if he's just walking home from store, and he's hiding.... he's hardly a threat there.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1099 on: July 12, 2013, 12:29:25 PM »

:D  :D

CORRECT - but zimm was a mile from his house.  They were 75 yards from trayvon's door, actually.  And he wasn't breaking in houses, he was cowering in darkness after sprinting 2 blocks to get away from a bigger dude that pulled in and jumped out of a truck suddenly.

If trayvon comes in my house, i'm capping him, easy one there.
But chasing him into the darkness, believing he's on drugs/armed, and throwing down with police 1 minute away?  The dude WANTED a confrontation.  Period.  He thought police woudl show up in the nick of time, he'd be a hero, trayvon would have committed a crime, and he would be the cop that caught the bad guy.  They'd all pat him on the back.

This is different.  He put on a gun and ran into the dark.  Anyone does this, we never have a convo.  One of us dies.  Serious shit there. I'm hiding in bushes and armed MMA dude 50 pounds bigger pulls me out of bushes, I never hear his voice.  it's a life/death struggle already.