Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 147075 times)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Re: George Zimmerman - Guilty or Innocent?
« Reply #1350 on: July 13, 2013, 01:26:06 PM »
plenty of irrefutable evidence in this post to convict a man of murder. /sarcasm

lol is the retard patrol going to deny that he murdered him now??

I think thats enough of getbig for today. ciao.  :P

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1351 on: July 13, 2013, 01:26:58 PM »
lol is the retard patrol going to deny that he murdered him now??

I think thats enough of getbig for today. ciao.  :P
???

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1352 on: July 13, 2013, 01:27:08 PM »
with a gun, in the middle of the night

A legally purchased gun, with a license to conceal and carry.

then killing someone,
then claiming it was self defense. lol.

Yep, killing someone who broke his nose, slammed his head on the ground while reportedly screaming, "You're gonna die tonight, M--------R!!!"

Sounds like self-defense to me.......unless you have proof to the contrary, which you obviously don't (hence all the emotional bleating).

Im done with this internet debate.

Tomorrow we will see the veredict and may justice be done.  

I hope to see the shit starter and murderer behind bars, obviously.

If justice is done, Zimmerman will walk away a free man, while the "s--t starter" lies in a pine box under six feet of earth.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Sometimes it's mind boggling how right I am most of the time.....

BREAKING: Audio was released today, in which an official from Obama’s Department of Justice (DOJ) tried to convince Sanford, FL city officials to pursue legal action against George Zimmerman.

In case you’ve been living under a rock for the past few months, Zimmerman is accused of murdering Trayvon Martin, a black teenager. Zimmerman says he shot the teen in self defense.

The audio was released by Judicial Watch. The DOJ official urges Sanford city officials and Dream Defenders (a minority advocacy group) to aggressively pursue legal action against Zimmerman because “if a community perceives that there’s something wrong in the black community, there’s something wrong.”

(Read more: GOP Congressman Suing The Obama Administration)

Thomas Battles, the regional director of the DOJ’s Community Relations Service, was recorded during a meeting at the Shiloh Church in April, 2012. He said, “CRS is an arm of the department that we call the Peacemakers. We work with communities where there is real or perceived racial tensions.
Get instant updates.
Follow us today!

“When Trayvon happened, for many of us, it was the proverbial straw that broke the camel’s back. We had grown up in a state and environment where race is a way of life … We’re not from Sanford, but what Sanford represented to us was the very real problems going around this state and this country. We wanted to figure out how could we stand in solidarity, and how could we make this about not just justice for Trayvon, but using this moment and using the opportunity to honor his memory, to honor his spirit by working to bring down the various structures and the various systems that allow something like this to happen.”

It is almost unimaginable that the federal government would interfere in a criminal case in this manner. At the same time, given the abysmal track record of the Obama Administration, it is not hard to believe.

The Obama Administration must be held accountable for this — but I won’t hold my breath.

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/07/21271-obama-official-caught-on-tape-pushing-for-legal-action-against-zimmerman/

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1354 on: July 13, 2013, 01:33:05 PM »
We have an eyewitnesses plus the forensics, both of which back Zimmerman.

When did Zimmerman lie in court? He didn't even testify. Now, Martin's corpulent buddy on the other hand.........

Seriously?  You don't know about Zimmerman lying to the judge about how much money he had during a pre-trial bail hearing?  Lemme find a link for ya from a source most won't reject out of hand:
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-06-01/zimmerman-trayvon-martin/55331072/1

Here's a quote from the Daily Beast article, "George, don’t you realize you had one crucial asset in this entire affair—your own credibility—and you just blew it?" :
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/06/04/lying-to-a-judge-what-was-george-zimmerman-thinking.html

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1355 on: July 13, 2013, 01:39:48 PM »
There have been witnesses saying that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman and that he was on top beating him.

Witnesses said Trayvon attacked (i.e., INITIATED a physical confrontation with) Zimmerman?  If true, that's news to me. 
Shouldn't be any trouble for you to supply a source or link for this info, right?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1356 on: July 13, 2013, 01:40:05 PM »
Seriously?  You don't know about Zimmerman lying to the judge about how much money he had during a pre-trial bail hearing?  Lemme find a link for ya from a source most won't reject out of hand:
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-06-01/zimmerman-trayvon-martin/55331072/1

Here's a quote from the Daily Beast article, "George, don’t you realize you had one crucial asset in this entire affair—your own credibility—and you just blew it?" :
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/06/04/lying-to-a-judge-what-was-george-zimmerman-thinking.html

And this has what to do with the price of tea in China again?

Zimmerman didn't testify. Therefore he didn't lie UNDER OATH. Furthermore, this boils down to WHO instigated the conflict. The mere fact that you're dredging this up shows you have NO EVIDENCE to show Zimmerman started this. Nearly all the evidence points to Martin as the one who instigated the physicality.

Plus, if you want to talk about lying, who actually lied UNDER OATH? That would be Martin's barely-literate buddy, the prosecution's "star witness", Rachel Jeantel.

Bail hearing and Murder 2 trials are two different animals. None of the issues about Zimmerman's finances factor into the conflict with Martin.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1357 on: July 13, 2013, 01:41:14 PM »
Witnesses said Trayvon attacked (i.e., INITIATED a physical confrontation with) Zimmerman?  If true, that's news to me. 
Shouldn't be any trouble for you to supply a source or link for this info, right?

Even if he can't, SO WHAT!!! Martin's lawyers must prove Zimmerman started the fight, or it's a wrap. The eyewitness testimony we have show Martin attacking Zimmerman.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
all drugs - TPPIIP

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1359 on: July 13, 2013, 01:51:23 PM »
Man,  lots of emotion driven arguments today.

Bottom line, the prosecution failed to show beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman set out to kill that kid, and also failed to prove that he was not acting in self defense.

under law, he should be aquitted, and the state knows this. Thats why the prosecutor pulled that "look into your heart" bullshit, because he knows he failed to make his case and hes hoping the women will lock him up solely based on their raging estrogen driven irrational thought processes. Which also, ironically, seems to be how many getbiggers thought processes work.

That said, I think the woman are going to convict him of something in their hormone driven rage that a poor wittle innocent kid was gunned down by the evil racist white man.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1360 on: July 13, 2013, 02:00:40 PM »
Straw Man showing signs of high IQ.

I feel its appropriate to mention the following here.

In addition the autopsy report revealed moderate beginning signs of brain damage, and mild liver damage associated with prolonged use of DXM or in street lingo “Lean “ in an otherwise healthy young man.

WHAT IS “LEAN” ?

According to Urban Dictionary, “Lean” is described as follows:

“…  6. Lean is a mixed drink originating in the Southern Rap culture. It is a mixture of Promethazine and Codeine cough syrup and a soft drink such as Sprite (usually). While other soft drinks may be used, Sprite was the original.

[And now also Arizona Watermelon for Watermelon Drank/Lean]

There are some variations of Lean. For example, Promethazine and Codeine syrup is usually Purple in color. But there are other colors of syrup that work the same way. There is a golden-colored syrup (hydrocodone based) and other colors as well.

Lean slows you down. It makes you feel good. It’s meant to be sipped on, and it taste damn good. One of the best feelings you will ever experience. Euphoria with a hint of sedation. …”

Lean is also the drug mixture that killed Pimp C.  guy pimp c died on an overdose of lean  (urban dictionary descriptive)

OK, so now we know Trayvon is seeking a source for a powerful cough syrup, commonly used in the ”drug culture or circle” to make an intoxicating drink called “Lean” – also known as the infamous “purple drank/Purple Lean/Lean/Sizzurp.”

Purple Lean, or Lean, is an intoxicating beverage also known by the names lean, sizzurp, and liquid codeine. It is commonly abused by southern rappers and wannabe suburban teenagers. It is a mixture of Promethazine/Codeine cough syrup and sprite, or other beverage [such as Arizona Watermelon]  with a few jolly ranchers and/or skittles thrown in.
all drugs - TPPIIP

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1361 on: July 13, 2013, 02:01:20 PM »
And this has what to do with the price of tea in China again?

Zimmerman didn't testify. Therefore he didn't lie UNDER OATH. Furthermore, this boils down to WHO instigated the conflict. The mere fact that you're dredging this up shows you have NO EVIDENCE to show Zimmerman started this. Nearly all the evidence points to Martin as the one who instigated the physicality.

Plus, if you want to talk about lying, who actually lied UNDER OATH? That would be Martin's barely-literate buddy, the prosecution's "star witness", Rachel Jeantel.

Bail hearing and Murder 2 trials are two different animals. None of the issues about Zimmerman's finances factor into the conflict with Martin.

Whafuck?  Are you dense?  I did not say that I thought Zimm is legally guilty or legally innocent.  I only said (basically) that Zimmerman's testimony shoud be disregarded because he's proven himself to be a lying sack of shit.  Are you trying to say that you still think Zimmerman is the kind of person who would not lie in court?  And while Zimmerman himself was not under oath at the time, his wife was and he was in court with her and that's why the judge increased his bail to a million dollars.  
The wife HAS been charged with perjury.  Here's a link from CNN:  "Zimmerman's wife pleads not guilty on perjury charge" , http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/30/justice/florida-zimmerman-wife

All your other crap about evidence is weak at best.  Even for the pro-Zimm crowd, you don't seem so well informed.  I'm trying to fix that, though.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1362 on: July 13, 2013, 02:06:03 PM »
Even if he can't, SO WHAT!!! Martin's lawyers must prove Zimmerman started the fight, or it's a wrap.

So what?  If he can't then he was talking out of his ass, that's what. 

And forgive me if I don't trust your legal opinion about what needs or doesn't need to happen in order to convict Zimmerman of a crime.  In the real world, there are many, many, many who are behind bars on less than what's been absolutely proven about Zimmerman in this case.  I'll find some links for that claim, too, if you want.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #1363 on: July 13, 2013, 02:06:25 PM »
Im back for one honest question. Im not a lawyer so Im curious to hear some qualified opinions on this.

I dont know if this "you must show beyond a reasonable doubt" applies here. Maybe it applies not in favor, but against Zimmerman.

We all know "beyond reasonable doubt" that it was him who killed Trayvon that night. There is no dispute in that.

What's being argued here is IF his self-defense claim is legit or not. And I really dont know where the burden of proof lies in this matter according to the law. I mean, the fact that he INDEED killed someone could invert the burden of proof. Does any laywer here have anything to say about that?

Its very hard to swallow this self-defense defense thing when the victim was chased down, harassed, - a fight started- got shot to death while being unarmed.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1364 on: July 13, 2013, 02:09:48 PM »
So what?  If he can't then he was talking out of his ass, that's what. 

And forgive me if I don't trust your legal opinion about what needs or doesn't need to happen in order to convict Zimmerman of a crime.  In the real world, there are many, many, many who are behind bars on less than what's been absolutely proven about Zimmerman in this case.  I'll find some links for that claim, too, if you want.
???

Irrelevant statement after irrelevant statement.

I can post some links on how to clean Heart Pine floors if you like.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1365 on: July 13, 2013, 02:13:43 PM »
Im back for one honest question. Im not a lawyer so Im curious to hear some qualified opinions on this.

I dont know if this "you must show beyond a reasonable doubt" applies here. Maybe it applies not in favor, but against Zimmerman.

We all know "beyond reasonable doubt" that it was him who killed Trayvon that night. There is no dispute in that.

What's being argued here is IF his self-defense claim is legit or not. And I really dont know where the burden of proof lies in this matter according to the law. I mean, the fact that he INDEED killed someone would invert the burden of proof. Does any laywer here have anything to say about that?

Its very hard to swallow this self-defense defense thing when the victim was chased down, harassed, - a fight started- got shot to death while being unarmed.

???

Innocent until proven guilty.  The State brings the Charge, the state HAS TO PROVE it.  They have to PROVE it was not self-defense, but 2nd degree murder.  They can`t.  Nothing gets inverted.

Zimmerman did not chase anyone down. Ashtray confronted Zimmerman according to all forensic evidence and Eyewitness testimony.  Zimmerman screamed for help according to testimony.  Zimmerman had his nose bloodied, his head bloodied according to pictures and witnesses and the police/paramedics.

To use your gun in self defense does not mean the other person has to have a gun too.  Why are you incapable of understanding this?

What do you think a gun is used for? 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1366 on: July 13, 2013, 02:16:46 PM »
You can`t freely beat people who are not breaking the law.

What you CAN do is follow them and ask them questions.  Nothing wrong with that at all.  Doesn`t matter if you have ten guns and a ballistic helmet on or no shoes and a womans dress on.  You can follow someone and ask a question. 

Plus, Zimmerman called the cops on Ashtray and was just on the phone with them minutes before he was attacked.  You don`t call the police asking for help and then commit a crime.  That doesn`t even make sense. 

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #1367 on: July 13, 2013, 02:21:26 PM »

Plus, Zimmerman called the cops on Ashtray and was just on the phone with them minutes before he was attacked.  You don`t call the police asking for help and then commit a crime.  That doesn`t even make sense. 

What? What Trayvon did to Zimmerman before he called the cops so he had to ask for help?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1368 on: July 13, 2013, 02:33:40 PM »
What? What Trayvon did to Zimmerman before he called the cops so he had to ask for help?
Trayvon looked suspicious.  There had been MANY break ins by blacks in that neighborhood just recently. Zimmerman was the neighborhood watch captain who routinely patrolled the area.

Jezebelle and I always call the police if we see something off.  Most times its nothing, but its better safe than sorry. 

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #1369 on: July 13, 2013, 02:42:38 PM »
Trayvon looked suspicious.  There had been MANY break ins by blacks in that neighborhood just recently. Zimmerman was the neighborhood watch captain who routinely patrolled the area.

Jezebelle and I always call the police if we see something off.  Most times its nothing, but its better safe than sorry. 

How many times you or jezebelle grabbed a gun and started following the suspect on the streets?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1371 on: July 13, 2013, 02:43:55 PM »
How many times you or jezebelle grabbed a gun and started following the suspect on the streets?
irrelevant.  Dude was carrying legally, he had a CWP.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #1372 on: July 13, 2013, 02:45:48 PM »
irrelevant.  Dude was carrying legally, he had a CWP.

sure, the fact that trayvon was in a public place, doing nothing illegal before the fight started, and that zimmerman was armed and the victim was not, IS TOTALLy IRRELEVANT TO THE TOPIC HERE.

lol

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1373 on: July 13, 2013, 02:46:26 PM »
I haven`t yet, but I have followed people and called the cops before and a gun was legally in the car.  Does that count?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1374 on: July 13, 2013, 02:47:31 PM »
sure, the fact that trayvon was doing nothing illegal before the fight started, and that zimmerman was armed and the victim was not, IS TOTALLU IRRELEVANT TO THE FACT THAT HE WAS KILLED.

lol
???

So you think someone unarmed should be allowed to attack and assault someone for the simple fact that the other has a gun and he does not?  ???