Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 147116 times)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Re: question for black ppl and one drop black blood rule?
« Reply #2000 on: July 19, 2013, 05:11:04 PM »
Guy's DNA test can prove someone origin  ;)
Here in Australia, totally white people claim to be Aboriginal (indigenous ) ::) ::) ::)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: "Trayvon Martin could have been me"
« Reply #2001 on: July 19, 2013, 05:11:08 PM »
gotta love tuning in to msnbc to see lthey are battleing racism lol
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2003 on: July 19, 2013, 05:16:03 PM »
Zimmermans Great Grandfather was black though no?

looks like he could be, the hair...like he's half Amerindian/Afro...who knows.
But, if he was it would remind me of that Latino soccer player who was hurling racial epithets at a African soccer player...and then said it was in jest, due him having a black relative...

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2004 on: July 19, 2013, 05:18:54 PM »
The one drop rule was instituted to prevent mixed people from getting rights by claiming they were white.
A

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
  • How the f%@k do you post personal pics?
« Reply #2005 on: July 19, 2013, 05:23:23 PM »
I remember when I was a kid... there were a few times where we had this racial tension that we're seeing now. I remember black activists and black hate groups ect... saying that if you only have 1 drop of black blood... you are a black man. Well that's not the case anymore... by that definition... Zimmerman would be a black man. So what gives? Is it half black now to gain membership. I mean, there is no way Ice tea is a black man in today's world for example with these new ways of thinking. Even back then.... I used to hear black people saying "ice tea is a fake black" In my area... the blacks called people like ice tea a "honkey, fake black, or nigge_ white" As well as "cream puff" I am glad America is talking... at least it's one good thing out of all this :)

What?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2007 on: July 19, 2013, 05:30:01 PM »
people only see what they want to see and what the media tells them to see. If the media spun zimmerman as a black man from the get go... and showed his black grand pa pa ... we wouldn't be here. And my old school black friends still call ice tea a nigge_ white.

Can I get an answer please? Would you like me to break it down for you? It wasn't a rhetorical question.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #2008 on: July 19, 2013, 05:41:51 PM »
I don't think more protein is the answer.

rachaelsnav

• Getbig II
« Reply #2009 on: July 19, 2013, 05:43:19 PM »
Um Whats Obama?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2010 on: July 19, 2013, 05:44:04 PM »
Um Whats Obama?

White Hispanic I think
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #2011 on: July 19, 2013, 05:44:13 PM »

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #2012 on: July 19, 2013, 06:37:46 PM »
Zimmerman is Black and Ice-T is white...  ;D
:)
X

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2013 on: July 19, 2013, 06:41:25 PM »
A Kenyan Fella

Obama looking more white than black in Kenya. If there was another mascre... he would be killed all the same just as the tutsi by hutu (sp) or whatever is killing who... but you get the idea. If you know about Rawanda... you will know that they killed the people that had the more "white" type of features. facial body lighter skin taller ect.... like caucasians
X

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2014 on: July 19, 2013, 06:44:39 PM »
Guy's DNA test can prove someone origin  ;)
Here in Australia, totally white people claim to be Aboriginal (indigenous ) ::) ::) ::)
lol give zimmerman a dna test and plaster it all over the media... head lines will read: Zimmerman Black Man! and people will go away :) the same here too... whites claim to be Native... why claim Native if there wasn't anything to gain like free education... no taxes free everything ect... (rolls eyes)
X

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2015 on: July 19, 2013, 06:45:30 PM »
Obama looking more white than black in Kenya. If there was another masacre... he would be killed all the same just as the tutsi by hutu (sp) or whatever is killing who... but you get the idea. If you know about Rawanda... you will know that they killed the people that had the more "white" type of features. facial body lighter skin taller ect.... like caucasians
X

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2016 on: July 19, 2013, 06:49:47 PM »
Can I get an answer please? Would you like me to break it down for you? It wasn't a rhetorical question.
I already got the answer. Whites started it for mixed people couldn't claim benefits. Have no idea why panthers ect... want to keep the one drop blood rule :( sure give us ur two cents. :)
X

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #2017 on: July 19, 2013, 06:51:37 PM »
if someone chases you down and then you kick their ass, it's not felony assault dipshit. it's self defense.

i actually wish trayvon had been 18 and armed. he would have won the case and the reaction on GB would have been full of such delicious racist rage i'd want to drizzle it on IHOP pancakes.

Stick to sucking dicks Zach you cum guzzling fag

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #2018 on: July 19, 2013, 07:37:15 PM »
if someone chases you down and then you kick their ass, it's not felony assault dipshit. it's self defense.

i actually wish trayvon had been 18 and armed. he would have won the case and the reaction on GB would have been full of such delicious racist rage i'd want to drizzle cum all over my face.

Well, you've always been quite experimental.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2019 on: July 19, 2013, 10:11:09 PM »
 3333 really hates black people.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #2020 on: July 20, 2013, 12:47:29 AM »
lol give zimmerman a dna test and plaster it all over the media... head lines will read: Zimmerman Black Man! and people will go away :) the same here too... whites claim to be Native... why claim Native if there wasn't anything to gain like free education... no taxes free everything ect... (rolls eyes)

Imagine Australian reality:

1st generation, Irish father, fuck ugly black Abo = brownish Abo daughter
2nd      "        ,another white fuck her = TOTALY white person, now he/she claim to be Aboriginal  ::) ::)

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2021 on: July 20, 2013, 12:52:50 AM »

2nd      "        ,another white fuck her = TOTALY white person, now he/she claim to be Aboriginal  ::) ::)
a` Yeah, is not even a visible minority.
X

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #2022 on: July 20, 2013, 01:09:28 AM »
i too have balck blood..

on my car bumper ;D

I have BULLBARS on my 4W's  ;D ;D ;D no mercy for indian taxi drivers  :P :P :P
(Google for Bullbar images, not in Euro use  ;D ;D ;D)

Jayel

• Getbig III
« Reply #2023 on: July 20, 2013, 06:39:42 AM »

Imagine Australian reality. White girl immigrants/fresh off the boats/descendants of petty dosease carrying theives claiming to own the country! Fuck off back to England white girl!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2024 on: July 20, 2013, 06:43:34 AM »
I remember when I was a kid... there were a few times where we had this racial tension that we're seeing now. I remember black activists and black hate groups ect... saying that if you only have 1 drop of black blood... you are a black man. Well that's not the case anymore... by that definition... Zimmerman would be a black man. So what gives? Is it half black now to gain membership. I mean, there is no way Ice tea is a black man in today's world for example with these new ways of thinking. Even back then.... I used to hear black people saying "ice tea is a fake black" In my area... the blacks called people like ice tea a "honkey, fake black, or nigge_ white" As well as "cream puff" I am glad America is talking... at least it's one good thing out of all this :)

one drop rule is american insanity.  in south america wealth can change your racial identity in a minute.  they eliminate pardo/a with moreno/a, which just means brown person, so you could fall under afro, mizo or asian (tiger woods).  shit, i had a 90 yr old asian woman ask me was i half korean/latin, just ignored the afro component  >:( .  wtf!

zimmerman is about an adult man stalking a kid and using a gun as an out when the kid turned the tables on him.