Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 145351 times)

Knooger

• Getbig V
Re: Zimmerman Perjury
« Reply #2125 on: August 28, 2013, 03:40:24 PM »
  She lied about money. Why would he not lie about murder?

Yes, he is guilty because his wife lied. Sound logic.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2126 on: August 28, 2013, 03:40:46 PM »
  It is HIS story that the kid hit him first and tried to kill him. Humans lie. If she will lie about money, of course he will lie about murder. Clinton looked the USA and the World right in the eye and lied about Monica.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #2127 on: August 28, 2013, 03:45:05 PM »
Because he violated NO laws and Martin took the first swing that connected making that INSTANT assault. BTW, If Delbert Belton had a son....If Christopher Lane......

I didn't know you we're a witness to the crime.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2128 on: August 28, 2013, 03:48:25 PM »
 Little J gets what I am saying. NONE of us were there. ONLY George and the kid. He killed the kid. So ONLY ONE person gets to tell a story. George. Would he lie? Of course he would. Human beings lie.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2129 on: August 28, 2013, 03:50:07 PM »
we know he lied - his own lawyer admitted it.

but the thing is, he did tell the truth about wanting to exit the fight (when he was taking a major ass whooping).

Doesn't matter if he jumped outta the car with a 9mm, fake ass MMA skills, and was muttering profanity about these f-ing punks that always get away.  Doesn't matter if he started it (we have zero proof either man threw first punch, only that he lost the fight).

under fl law, one can START a fight, start losing, decide he wants to exit, then shoot his way out.  The prob isn't with zimmerman being a cowboy or a punk or losing a fight or profiling, all which are probably true - it's with FL law that allows a person to jump outta truck with a 9mm and chase a miinor two blocks with a gun, confront and cause altercation, then shoot weapon once it goes sideways.  That's the law though.  If you don't like it, call gov rick scott and tell him lol.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #2130 on: August 28, 2013, 03:50:52 PM »
Little J gets what I am saying. NONE of us were there. ONLY George and the kid. He killed the kid. So ONLY ONE person gets to tell a story. George. Would he lie? Of course he would. Human beings lie.

He is guilty because human beings lie. Got it.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2131 on: August 28, 2013, 03:53:35 PM »
  Great post 240!

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2132 on: August 28, 2013, 04:30:43 PM »
this has nothing to do with the other case, and more to the point why are the media still running with this meaningless nonsense when Obama's about to illegally plunge yet another Middle Eastern country into 50 years of misery and anarchy?

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2133 on: August 28, 2013, 04:34:24 PM »

Get over it. The solid majority of the evidence was on Zimmermans side of the story, along with lie detector test and police interrogation report as well as the later FBI report which cleared him of any racism suspicions.

Should I start posting Martins tweets where he "swung at a school bus driver" too?

all drugs - TPPIIP

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2134 on: August 28, 2013, 04:34:27 PM »
Because he violated NO laws and Martin took the first swing that connected making that INSTANT assault. BTW, If Delbert Belton had a son....If Christopher Lane......

I love how you dopes keep pointing this out yet there is no proof at all of this

pay attention - no one knows who instigated or escalated the confrontation

Zimmerman was smart enough (or lucky enough) to murder the only other witness so we only have his statement (which was not made under oath)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2135 on: August 28, 2013, 05:13:00 PM »
I didn't know you we're a witness to the crime.

No, but Zimmerman had witnesses. This is NOTHING more than a black and white issue.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2136 on: August 28, 2013, 05:17:10 PM »
No, but Zimmerman had witnesses. This is NOTHING more than a black and white issue.

there was no witness as to how the altercation started

didn't learn in church that lying is a sin?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2137 on: August 28, 2013, 05:24:02 PM »
there was no witness as to how the altercation started

didn't learn in church that lying is a sin?

You're such a liberal talking point sap...lol. knowing what I know now about that prosecution team, even with a liberal judge, they go their asses handed to them. They had nothing...NOTHING, lol

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #2138 on: August 28, 2013, 05:35:56 PM »
Should be that if a person is found not guilty, then the state should have to reimburse the person all lawyers fees etc up to a certain amount...

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #2139 on: August 28, 2013, 05:38:05 PM »
You're such a liberal talking point sap...lol. knowing what I know now about that prosecution team, even with a liberal judge, they go their asses handed to them. They had nothing...NOTHING, lol

your cognitive dissonance is saddening

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2140 on: August 28, 2013, 05:38:15 PM »

tell us the name of the eye witness who saw how the altercation started

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2141 on: August 28, 2013, 05:38:25 PM »

Little j doesn't get you. He's coming purely from a tribal perspective.
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Zimmerman Perjury Plea Deal
« Reply #2142 on: August 28, 2013, 05:41:09 PM »
pay attention - NO one knows who instigated or escalated the confrontation

Zimmerman was smart enough (or lucky enough) to murder the ONLY other witness, so we ONLY have HIS statement (which was NOT made under oath)

^

BOOOM!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2143 on: August 28, 2013, 05:44:44 PM »
No, but Zimmerman had witnesses.

::)

you really need to just sit back and read the posts, just stop commenting sometimes.  witness heard sounds in the dark, no one was sitting ring side.  

btw, aaron hernandez will lie like the fuck to beat his case.  oj did a great job.  

what makes you think zimmerman is any better?  oh, the kid was afro-american.

like i said, if i was afro-american, i wouldn't spend one dollar on your services after reading your replies to shit on getbig.  add afro-descent, so kongo or whatever his name is is a goof.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2144 on: August 28, 2013, 05:48:47 PM »
::)

you really need to just sit back and read the posts, just stop commenting sometimes.  witness heard sounds in the dark, no one was sitting ring side.  

btw, aaron hernandez will lie like the fuck to beat his case.  oj did a great job.  

what makes you think zimmerman is any better?  oh, the kid was afro-american.

like i said, if i was afro-american, i wouldn't spend one dollar on your services after reading your replies to shit on getbig.  add afro-descent, so kongo or whatever his name is is a goof.

Being reading about this case.  Hernandez comes from a pretty fucked up family.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2145 on: August 28, 2013, 06:02:23 PM »
Being reading about this case.  Hernandez comes from a pretty fucked up family.
So does Maziel as well.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2148 on: August 28, 2013, 06:13:11 PM »
Goes all the way back to the great grandfather I believe.

He could have broken the cycle. 
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2149 on: August 28, 2013, 06:13:21 PM »
  Great post Parker