Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 144584 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Zimmerman/Trayvon Trial - Opening statements starting.
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2013, 08:31:22 PM »
Anyone wanna make a bet he's found guilty?  This fatass isn't going anywhere.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2013, 08:45:08 PM »
Anyone wanna make a bet he's found guilty?  This fatass isn't going anywhere.

i hate the dude much less, after watching the trial.  i mean, on the tapes of the past 911 calls, he sounds like an angry a-hole.

in person, he just looks like a scared teddy bear.   estrogen overflow and whatnot.

There's a chance he will be found not guilty... not a huge chance, but hey, casey anthony beat the rap with all that evidence. 

if I had to bet, I'd predict he's found guilty though - but only 60/40 chance.  His defense team is inept and overwhelmed as of day #1.   so once they put on a decent defense, the bar will be set SO low that they'll get some jury love.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2013, 08:52:20 PM »
I hope Zimmerman wins just to piss everyone off.
agreed

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2013, 09:16:16 PM »
I believe Zimmerman was emailing Cutler awhile back...Cutler told him how to use PMMA in his face...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2013, 06:25:08 AM »
Trial back on Headling news CNN today.

that defense attorney mark O'mara has been arguing with judge for the last 30 minutes about evidence he had no objection to showing mindset of anger in zimmerman in past calls - which was then read in front of the jurors.  He keeps arguing points for 5 minutes, then conceding "even IF i'm wrong about this point..."

The judge is giving him enough rope to hang himself... he keeps talking and rambling and waffling.  I think today's summary of trial will just be inept lawyering, as it was yesterday.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2013, 07:09:17 AM »
wow.... the two defense lawyers yelling over each other, and the judge having to remind them not to both talk at the same time...

I mean, OJ was guilty as shit... but his lawyers had swagger because they were so confident about their skills and their case.

when you see lawyers this messy and stumbling, it's indicative of a team without a strategy.

i have moer sympathy for zimmerman that I ever have before.  He's a clod, a d-bag, a mess, and he certainly ran into that situation with anger, spite, and desire to be a fcking hero and detain trayvon until police arrived.  but he looks sad and pathetic, ya almost feel sorry for him. 

There are studies about good looking men, and how women are less likely to convict them when on a jury.  OJ was an ex athlete married to a model.  Zimmerman is a fat ass butterball who was unemployed.  No lawyer would be getting this guy off.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2013, 07:16:05 AM »
There are studies about good looking men, and how women are less likely to convict them when on a jury.  OJ was an ex athlete married to a model.  Zimmerman is a fat ass butterball who was unemployed.  No lawyer would be getting this guy off.

I thought he had some rockstar lawyer, someone famous to volunteer (for the book sales$), etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_O'Mara

But it apepars he was a prosecutor who became a defense lawyer - and then he became more of an 'entertainment' lawyer and socialite?  He's all involved in bar association and TV appearances for local news stations - http://www.markomaralaw.com/Attorney-Profile/Mark-M-O-mara.shtml

So maybe he's just a little rusty on actual courtroom proceedings?  He's fumbling all over the place. But if he's been working as an admin for bar association and focusing on TV, I can see why he'd want to grab a high profile case like that.  

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2013, 07:19:57 AM »
I saw some coverage this morning. Zimmerman looks like a fat b eaner. He's fucked. He should have been using all this pre-trial time to turn himself into a J. Crew model.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2013, 07:27:58 AM »
they are playing the old 911 call tapes...

"these prowlers are all around my friend's house, but I don't think he knows them... he's CAUCASIAN..."

Ah, don't want the jury hearing that.  It was a BIG mistake when the defense said yesterday that they were okay with the tapes being played. 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2013, 11:56:04 AM »
It appears someone put some Ambien in zimmermon's tacos. Fat boy keeps nodding off.

a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2013, 01:28:09 PM »
if I had to guess, i'd say he's probably on 40-60 mg of prozac a day for depression.  explains the weight gain, sleepiness, and overall general not giving a shit look on his face. 

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2013, 01:34:37 PM »
knock knock

whos there?

George Zimmerman

George Zimmerman Who?

George Zimmerman aka El Gordo who hates Black Beans in his Tacos

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2013, 03:11:05 PM »
this defense lawyer has a very condescending tone.  I'll be shocked if he wins this case. I think the look & personality of the lawyers affects the jurors a lot. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2013, 03:12:49 PM »
Zimmerman will become full Hispanic in prison if he's smart.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2013, 03:15:16 PM »
they are playing the old 911 call tapes...

"these prowlers are all around my friend's house, but I don't think he knows them... he's CAUCASIAN..."

Ah, don't want the jury hearing that.  It was a BIG mistake when the defense said yesterday that they were okay with the tapes being played. 

Extremely prejudicial evidence..  Blacks are going to hear it one way and whites/hispanics another.  He should get less time than the men who attacked Reginald Denny.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2013, 03:21:02 PM »
Extremely prejudicial evidence..  Blacks are going to hear it one way and whites/hispanics another.  He should get less time than the men who attacked Reginald Denny.

no matter what - we all have to agree on one thing...

ZImmerman lied when he said trayvon had his hands over his nose/mouth after punching him.

The 911 tapes clearly demonstrate zimmerman yelling very loudly.  and there is no DNA or blood or skin from zimm on the hands or sleeve of Trayvon.

So at the very least, whether you support or dislike either person - there is a fact that zimmerman lied about this.  Lied about a critical moment right before he shot someone in self defense.  About the little thing called cutting off his air supply, right before he was going to black out, leading him to shoot the kid.

It's kinda a BIG thing to lie about.    He's not lying about his breakfast menu.  He's lying about the reason he shot the kid -in a trial about, um, shooting the kid.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2013, 03:23:28 PM »
isn't his legal team paid for by the money donated by white people on his website  ??? ???

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2013, 03:35:42 PM »

no matter what - we all have to agree on one thing...

ZImmerman lied when he said trayvon had his hands over his nose/mouth after punching him.

The 911 tapes clearly demonstrate zimmerman yelling very loudly.  and there is no DNA or blood or skin from zimm on the hands or sleeve of Trayvon.

So at the very least, whether you support or dislike either person - there is a fact that zimmerman lied about this.  Lied about a critical moment right before he shot someone in self defense.  About the little thing called cutting off his air supply, right before he was going to black out, leading him to shoot the kid.

It's kinda a BIG thing to lie about.    He's not lying about his breakfast menu.  He's lying about the reason he shot the kid -in a trial about, um, shooting the kid.

I thought people were arguing it was Martin screaming?   Wasn't it being argued that martins screams indicate he was in danger?  I think you argued this yourself.  Why would Zimmerman be screaming?

Did he lie or is his perception of events distorted by the excitement of the moment.

What was the distance the bullet was fired from?  This will answer a lot of questions about the distance and position of the two men.

Do you think Martin would have rushed Zimmerman if he was confronted with the gun from the start of the confrontation?   When did Zimmerman pull out his gun?

I want to know what you think happened.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2013, 04:24:54 PM »
I thought people were arguing it was Martin screaming?   Wasn't it being argued that martins screams indicate he was in danger?  I think you argued this yourself.  Why would Zimmerman be screaming?
Did he lie or is his perception of events distorted by the excitement of the moment.
What was the distance the bullet was fired from?  This will answer a lot of questions about the distance and position of the two men.
Do you think Martin would have rushed Zimmerman if he was confronted with the gun from the start of the confrontation?   When did Zimmerman pull out his gun?
I want to know what you think happened.

I dont know what happened...  but if i had to GUESS...

I'd say trayvon got away then slowed down once he got around the corner.  Zimmerman went thru behind the bushes (as an angry ninja neighborhood watch commander who had just lose sight of the kid aroundthe corner would do).

They ran right smack dab into each other. Trayvon on phone with GF, having just run two blocks.
ZImmerman - who had the balls to push a fcking cop a few years back - and maybe a few beers in on a sunday afternoon and history of alcohol counseling - probably charged at the kid using some profane language with his hand onthe butt of pistol, front waist band.  Pissed off cowboy, knowing the cops were 60 seconds away, wanting to interrogate trayvon before they arrived so he could be 'THE MAN" and so trayvon would admit where zimm's stolen bike was.  it was a nice bike!

Trayvon is scared and mad and embarassed and tired and they go right into a scuffle.  Trayvon clocks him in the nose and they grapple.  zimmerman, who had attended a MMA/karate gym for 1.5 years, and is 30+ pounds heavier, does get on top of the 6 foot something, 155 pound twink.   Yes, he got on top.  He drew his gun and pressed it against trayvon, probably hopeing trayvon would just stop moving and submit, as he had lost control of situation and even though he hated this punk, he sure as shit didn't want to shoot him.  Trayvon (i think it was him screaming, as does the expert, but I know defense disagrees) - trayvon starts to get up and zimm just shoots him accidentally.

ANd trayvon was dead.  zimm wasn't trying to help him - he got off and was pacing with gun mumling - he was not tested for alcohol, but i think any 27 year old with a history of state-ordered alcohol counseling, who once shoved a cop while drunk, with domestic abuse charges.... well, if he's wrasslin in the night with some punk kid he jsut chased down, it's probably not sober.  Again, completely my own GUESS of how it went down.  They never checked, but i bet his trip to Target that night (ironically) involved the purchase of a 12 pack.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2013, 04:30:20 PM »
LOL... asking a witness "Did you LIKE a Justice fo Trayvon martin page on facebook"

Witness "Probably, yes.  I have sympathy for both".

Defense: But you didn't LIKE the zimmerman page, did you.  Why did you not LIKE zimmerman's page if you had sympathy for him?

Witness: The opportunity didn't present itself.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Zimmerman trial witness owned by 4chan
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2013, 07:48:53 PM »
4chan alerts Zimmerman's lawyers about a supposedly impartial witness that signed a facebook petition against him

Selene Bahadoor gets confronted on the stand and caught in a lie at about 15:30

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Re: Zimmerman trial witness owned by 4chan
« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2013, 07:50:12 PM »
I bet 240 is already melting down somewhere, about to lock himself in a closet with a bottle of jack.

;D
all drugs - TPPIIP

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2013, 08:09:58 PM »
bast told me all the secrets about 240. bast is a peice of shit but 240 is just a little on the confused sides of things once in a while
A

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2013, 08:19:34 PM »
bast told me all the secrets about 240. bast is a peice of shit but 240 is just a little on the confused sides of things once in a while

???

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2013, 08:31:23 PM »
4chan alerts Zimmerman's lawyers about a supposedly impartial witness that signed a facebook petition against him

Selene Bahadoor gets confronted on the stand and caught in a lie at about 15:30

haha!!!!!  ;D