Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 147630 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: George Zimmerman - Guilty or Innocent?
« Reply #1825 on: July 17, 2013, 06:49:29 PM »
Must suck to live hundreds of years in the past. :(

must really suck having a head and cankles like you

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1826 on: July 17, 2013, 06:49:51 PM »
ROFLMAO!!!!! ;D
I hear that shit all the time, lazy fucks want "reparations" for something that happened hundreds of years ago, other greasy, sneaky bastards claim they're not "illegal", they're just taking back their land.....the land they couldn't defend.....hundreds of years ago. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?
« Reply #1827 on: July 17, 2013, 06:51:34 PM »
Here's a few psychics who might be able to forward your grievances to the right people.

A

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #1828 on: July 17, 2013, 06:52:27 PM »
I hear that shit all the time, lazy fucks want "reparations" for something that happened hundreds of years ago, other greasy, sneaky bastards claim they're not "illegal", they're just taking back their land.....the land they couldn't defend.....hundreds of years ago. ::)
it seems nowadays... those that win the war... should have to go back and be sorry for winning a war for survival. as if the other side wasn't trying to mame and kill :(
X

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1829 on: July 17, 2013, 06:53:17 PM »
Lots of whites Melting down big time in this thread...its hilarious...keep it up ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #1830 on: July 17, 2013, 06:53:54 PM »
He assumes every white women wants him which is so sexist it's sick.  He has a lot of hate in his heart.

Andre is extremely racist, sexist, and prejudice, he has a deep obsession with white people.  I find his claims of being a Social Worker (I actually don't believe that) truly scary.

I do admit that I'm racist occasionally, my opinions are fact based though or I'm just trolling people.  Andre on the other hand is drive purely by deep hatred and obsession.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1831 on: July 17, 2013, 06:54:47 PM »
Here's a few psychics who might be able to forward your grievances to the right people.

Holy fucking hell!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHA!!! I just fucking choked on my drink cause of you!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1832 on: July 17, 2013, 06:56:41 PM »
Andre is extremely racist, sexist, and prejudice, he has a deep obsession with white people.  I find his claims of being a Social Worker (I actually don't believe that) truly scary.

I do admit that I'm racist occasionally, my opinions are fact based though or I'm just trolling people.  Andre on the other hand is drive purely by deep hatred and obsession.

A deep seeded irrational hatred.  He lives a good life in the burbs. He always does the same thing.  Comes to a thread makes a fool of himself then says something moronic like everybody is melting as if saying it enough somehow makes it true.
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1833 on: July 17, 2013, 06:57:53 PM »
it seems nowadays... those that win the war... should have to go back and be sorry for winning a war for survival. as if the other side wasn't trying to mame and kill :(

Dead on!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1834 on: July 17, 2013, 07:01:52 PM »
A deep seeded irrational hatred.  He lives a good life in the burbs. He always does the same thing.  Comes to a thread makes a fool of himself then says something moronic like everybody is melting as if saying it enough somehow makes it true.
I have a certain grudging respect for the man, if only because he truly believes what he says and that he fiercely defends his brethren.... regardless of how ridiculous the charges are.... in his mind the black race is always the victim and he always has to defend them.

That said... he is fiercely racist (and in total denial of it), he's completely incapable of recognizing or admitting the faults of his race, he often cannot back up his claims, he's frequently misinformed and anytime he's wrong or backed into a corner (which turns out to be most of the time), out come the claims of "racism", "you're melting down", or "stop your obsession with black people"

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1835 on: July 17, 2013, 07:04:01 PM »
I have a certain grudging respect for the man, if only because he truly believes what he says and that he fiercely defends his brethren.... regardless of how ridiculous the charges are.... in his mind the black race is always the victim and he always has to defend them.

haha, good point!  He might be misguided, but he does stick to his guns.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1836 on: July 17, 2013, 07:04:30 PM »

why would I be all those things???.....and what an internet nutcase like you thinks doesn't matter....I hate no one.....its funny you say that...you have never ever seen me write stupid epithets about whites...unlike you guys do in the guise of "just trolling".......you and others on here are drawn to every anti-black thread here on getbig of which there are many.....I on the other hand have never started any anti-white thread ..I simply point out the history and move on....which for some strange reason seems to provoke hostility from you guys and then you come out with even more racist antics....

Like I said..I am so glad getbig provides a haven for guys like yourselves who want to be openly racistin real society but can't

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1837 on: July 17, 2013, 07:05:38 PM »

That said... he is fiercely racist (and in total denial of it), he's completely incapable of recognizing or admitting the faults of his race, he often cannot back up his claims, he's frequently misinformed and anytime he's wrong or backed into a corner (which turns out to be most of the time), out come the claims of "racism", "you're melting down", or "stop your obsession with black people"

Good post. He's chasing windmills, my friend.  He is incapable of evolving as a person.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1838 on: July 17, 2013, 07:08:26 PM »

why would be all those things???.....and what an internet nutcase like you thinks doesn't matter....I hate no one.....its funny you say that...you have never ever seen me write stupid epithets about whites...unlike you guys do in the guise of "just trolling".......you and others on here are drawn to every anti-black thread here on getbig of which there are many.....I on the other hand have never started any anti-white thread ..I simply point out the history and move on....which for some strange reason seems to provoke hostility from you guys and then you come out with even more racist antics....

Like I said..I am so glad getbig provides a haven for guys like yourselves who want to be openly racistin real society but can't

You point out history while also holding people living today responsible.    You refer to the people in the present tense, using words like you.  "You" enslaved my people.  They didnt enslave your people.  They werent even alive.  That is a form of prejudice.
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1839 on: July 17, 2013, 07:10:04 PM »

this is actually a good post and a welcome change from what the other idiots are posting...even though its basically wrong...funny you don't criticize those in here who constantly say to me "you're racist" or "you're melting down"..I never defend blacks who are involved in crimes....thats a fallacy..I defended Trayvon Martin on the grounds that in no way should any grown up confront a kid who is walking and minding his business and then the kid winds up dead....if you consider that racist then so be it

again all I do is recite the history..people can choose to melt down over it if they want

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1840 on: July 17, 2013, 07:11:56 PM »
You point out history while also holding people living today responsible.    You refer to the people in the present tense, using words like you.  "You" enslaved my people.  They didnt enslave your people.  They werent even alive.  That is a form of prejudice.

I don;'t hold people today responsible..I never said that...I simply pointed out that your place in the world was handed to you by your ancestors who set things up in a way for you guys today to succeed...whats racist about that???..its the truth....embrace it and move on.....

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1841 on: July 17, 2013, 07:14:23 PM »

why would I be all those things???.....and what an internet nutcase like you thinks doesn't matter....I hate no one.....its funny you say that...you have never ever seen me write stupid epithets about whites...unlike you guys do in the guise of "just trolling".......you and others on here are drawn to every anti-black thread here on getbig of which there are many.....I on the other hand have never started any anti-white thread ..I simply point out the history and move on....which for some strange reason seems to provoke hostility from you guys and then you come out with even more racist antics....

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1842 on: July 17, 2013, 07:17:01 PM »

thi is the most you have ever posted in one thread...racism brings out the best in you..keep melting....and keep posting..please..you are so hilarious and you prove my point with every post...thanks

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1843 on: July 17, 2013, 07:19:04 PM »
thi is the most you have ever posted in one thread...racism brings out the best in you..keep melting....and keep posting..please..you are so hilarious and you prove my point with every post...thanks
Do you ever post anything other than black vs white? Relax a little.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1844 on: July 17, 2013, 07:19:16 PM »
I don;'t hold people today responsible..I never said that...I simply pointed out that your place in the world was handed to you by your ancestors who set things up in a way for you guys today to succeed...whats racist about that???..its the truth....embrace it and move on.....

That isn't anyone's fault.  I didn't benefit from my white ancestors status because they had none.  You're trying to argue that white people only succeed because the deck is stacked in their favor.  In your eyes their success has nothing to do with initiate or ability.  What that indicates to me is that you have no understanding of class struggle. You've lumped all white people together regardless of social class.  

You've had a great life.  All indications are you had a great upbringing with very little hardship or racism.  What are you complaining about?  You made it.  What more do you want?  If you can do it, why can't others.  It isn't my fault if they can't.  Don't hold me responsible.
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1845 on: July 17, 2013, 07:20:42 PM »

Okay, you win Andre...  :D

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #1846 on: July 17, 2013, 07:23:42 PM »

Lol,  you need help. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1847 on: July 17, 2013, 07:28:18 PM »
Lol,  you need help. 

It's his way of saying the only reason their is trouble in the black community is because dead white people made it that, completing ignoring the fact that many groups of nonwhite immigrants who barely speak english are leap frogging the black community in terms of success.
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1848 on: July 18, 2013, 01:18:36 AM »
I wonder if the attack by Trayvon Martin was similar to this one (second half of video):

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3ef_1374103065&comments=1

???

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1849 on: July 18, 2013, 01:20:06 AM »
I wonder if the attack by Trayvon Martin was similar to this one (second half of video):

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3ef_1374103065&comments=1

???
Durham NC.