Author Topic: Just lol...  (Read 715 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Just lol...
« on: June 28, 2013, 09:54:48 PM »
I'm sitting here on this sultry Las Vegas evening, where it hit 113 degrees fahrenheit (thats 45 C for non-Americans) and it's supposed to hit 118 fucking degrees all weekend.  :-X :-X :-X That's 47.7 C! It's just fucking miserable. I'm black and I'm proud but I'm not trying to be purple. I enough grief being chocolate.

Anywho, I'm sitting here enjoying a bong and then it hits me. The irony that President Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize and has been just as much of a war monger as Bush just in a different way and has done so much to destroy peace, it's really baffling and humorous and we're not even a year into his second term and things are getting worse for us here and everyone else that opposes "The Great Leader". This country has become a joke. A fucking joke. Perhaps they've always operated deviously and we just weren't as privy because of the internet. Documents that have been declassified and obtained through the Freedom of Information Act would prove this to be true, including false flag attacks staged by us, experiments, and bugging people since the creation of the CIA and FBI.

This is a bold statement and I'm sure it'll ruffle people's feathers, but as long as these people are in office, WE are the bad guys. Look around.

(Steps off soapbox)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Re: Just lol...
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 10:13:03 PM »
Truth is in plain sight.  It really makes me wonder if the stories of peoples IQ's dropping are true.  Also too many prescription drugs making people effective zombies with a view.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Just lol...
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 11:25:11 PM »
  USA is fucked