Author Topic: Barbarian Brothers (David and Peter Paul) - pics!  (Read 206655 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Barbarian Brothers (David and Peter Paul) - pics!
« Reply #251 on: May 30, 2013, 03:37:21 PM »
that mad man in the van is one of my good friends and legend in his own right, Paul Sullivan aka Sully, played in over the top as the canadian arm wrestling champion, carl adams, was bigger and more swol than anyone in the fuckin gym or movie that year, pauly ya boy chris says hello, many long talks in the back of the gym about stallone and arnold and the old golds. 

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #252 on: May 30, 2013, 04:48:05 PM »

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #253 on: May 30, 2013, 09:51:46 PM »
ok ok, barbarian story...............ok so there use to be a smoke shop at the venice circle, chronic creations, my friend was the manager, so i always go in there everyday, so this guy comes in he sees i had a 5150 tattoo and he says hey check this out, the LAPD have my number because they pulled me over and my house address on the license is 5150 shenendoah or some shit, so they always fuck with him, because they think he made it up to be a smartass, but really his address, so kenny gets to know me, and he trains at golds venice, so we talk and he use to be in entertainment, plays punk rock music, guitar, and what not, so somehow he ask me if I know david and peter, so i say yeah, so ya see kenny use to work for deathrow doing guitar riffs and shit, he writes music just like david paul, so david, peter, and kenny all use to hang out together and do music and stuff, so david asked kenny to write him a barbarian song, it was going to be used in a movie, so kenny writes the song with dave, and so everything is good, until one day dave tells kenny, hey that song is my song, i wrote and im using it, and you have nothing to do with it, so a huge riff broke out between kenny and mostly dave, and this is all kennys account of the story, so after feuding for however long, kenny re-wrote the song, and made it a diss song, switched the words etc.......and published it and shopped it around venice, escalating the feud, so one day in the parking lot right outside the front door, kenny and dave get into a war of words, david paul gets in his old pickup, pulls out and drives right by kenny and hits him right in the head with a 5 lb dumbell out the window, knocking kenny out.............crazy shit.................... so to this day the feud still rages on, probably some 20 years later.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #254 on: May 30, 2013, 09:54:34 PM »
  cswol in the mecca

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #255 on: May 30, 2013, 09:56:49 PM »
i know everyone over there, from van damme to james cahn to andrulla ms olympia

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #256 on: June 25, 2013, 05:45:32 PM »
ok have two barbarian brothers stories..........first is.........nobody ever beat david paul in a strength/lift challenge ever at golds venice, one person beat dave in one exercise aka one lift............ray mentzer........that was it...................... .....

2nd story................... .the barbarian brothers both wanted to hit the mr. olympia stage standing side by side weighing 275, and not do one pose, and be declared winners of the mr. olympia................. both true stories.