Author Topic: Zimmerman - Creepy Ass Cracker!  (Read 15646 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Zimmerman - Creepy Ass Cracker!
« Reply #100 on: June 28, 2013, 01:06:07 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Creepy Ass Cracker!
« Reply #101 on: June 28, 2013, 01:12:54 PM »
In a way, it is a compliment, since they acknowledge the sound.

If they don't behave, they will feel the crack of the whip, and never forget it.

The Slave-Era OWNS their mind.

Are speaking of a "slavery flashback"?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #102 on: June 28, 2013, 01:25:34 PM »
the C-word  ::)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #103 on: June 28, 2013, 03:02:45 PM »

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 28, 2013, 06:52:36 PM »
I've only begin to look at this but I'm not seeing population demographics for the area.  If I were to assume Latinos were the largest population it makes sense they would have the highest total numbers.  They even mention this on page five. Still, out of the five types crimes listed, blacks still rank higher in all but two, traffic and property. Property by a slim margin.  Seems the whole thing comes down to demographics.

Latinos also argue that thy were singled out in order to find illegals. Did you read the whole thing?

I did read it and I doubt that at such a serious time where the city is being looted and there are mass formations of crowds wreaking havoc that the police would  take that as an opportunity to look for illegals..LOL.....I was surprised that over one out of every ten people arrested were white....I guess there were some white guys who thought they could take advantage and grab a TV or two during all the chaos and got caught....LOL

Although someone earlier in the thread had a theory that black guys run faster so thats why they didn't get caught.. ;D ;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #105 on: June 28, 2013, 06:55:27 PM »
http://articles.latimes.com/1992-06-18/local/me-734_1_los-angeles-riots

http://lib.radford.edu/archives/Policeforum/Police%20Forum%20Vol%203%20No%204.pdf

in short Latinos made up 51% of those arrested....Blacks 36% and Whites made up 11%...which in short means that the vast majority of people arrested in the riots were not black...but the media distorted the perception

Andre, did you go to Radford?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #106 on: June 28, 2013, 07:01:21 PM »
I did read it and I doubt that at such a serious time where the city is being looted and there are mass formations of crowds wreaking havoc that the police would  take that as an opportunity to look for illegals..LOL.....I was surprised that over one out of every ten people arrested were white....I guess there were some white guys who thought they could take advantage and grab a TV or two during all the chaos and got caught....LOL

Although someone earlier in the thread had a theory that black guys run faster so thats why they didn't get caught.. ;D ;D

Are you sure you read it all?  It say that the arrest statistics  weren't unusal for the area. The numbers can easily be explained by demographics
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #107 on: June 28, 2013, 07:06:38 PM »

They said it was for the black man, it was for the mexican, but mot for the white man. If you looked at the streets, it wasn't about Rodney King, its about this fucked situation and these fucked up police. It's about coming up, and staying on top, screaming 187 on a motherfucking cop.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #108 on: June 28, 2013, 09:41:05 PM »
In a way, it is a compliment, since they acknowledge the sound.

If they don't behave, they will feel the crack of the whip, and never forget it.

The Slave-Era OWNS their mind.

^

Ouch

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #109 on: June 28, 2013, 09:56:25 PM »
evidence today showed zimmerman was unable to pin the 17 year old pothead twink.

I mean, zimmerman had 30+ pound on him, and had been trainign karate and MMA for 18 months.

I thought he had trayvon pinned and was yelling for help to subdue the kid for questioning.  Turns out, he just got beaten down like a punk by an untrained skinny drug abuser.  Pretty embarrassing.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #110 on: June 28, 2013, 10:16:39 PM »
staying on top, screaming 187 on a motherfucking cop.

what is an 187?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #111 on: June 28, 2013, 10:17:50 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #112 on: June 28, 2013, 10:25:43 PM »
evidence today showed zimmerman was unable to pin the 17 year old pothead twink.

I mean, zimmerman had 30+ pound on him, and had been trainign karate and MMA for 18 months.

I thought he had trayvon pinned and was yelling for help to subdue the kid for questioning.  Turns out, he just got beaten down like a punk by an untrained skinny drug abuser.  Pretty embarrassing.
Does this mean you are changing your tune on who is guilty?  :D 8)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #113 on: June 28, 2013, 10:31:14 PM »
i don't mean to rain on a getracist thread, but did cheryl brown take the stand?  i really haven't kept track of the case.  aaron hernandez's case seems more interesting.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #114 on: June 28, 2013, 11:24:22 PM »
  She is hot

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #115 on: June 29, 2013, 12:16:33 AM »
cop killer

Weird...I just realized Mel Chancey's email is something like mr187@hotmail.com.

Very respectable email eh?