Author Topic: Best Canadian UGL  (Read 2763 times)

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Best Canadian UGL
« on: July 08, 2013, 01:53:57 PM »
Can anyone let me know what the best brand of Canadian UGL is?

Not looking for a source, but a good solid reliable UGL lab.

I'm just getting too tired of having my gear seized, scammed by over seas sources or paying premium prices for fake amps.

whitewidow

Re: Best Canadian UGL
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 01:17:30 AM »
Any canadians on board? It used to be illusion labs before they got busted. I believe their are overseas sources that send good gear to canada. overseas pharmacy gear,and other overseas UGL gear. I don't know to much about the local canadian underground lab scene.I know illusion labs was considered the best but they were taken down years ago.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 02:10:10 AM »
I am from Canada and TBH I have not done anything domestic in 5 to 6 years or more but I am in the scene and have yet to see a bad Canadian lab. Everyone of them are good around Canada, Canadians usually do not fuck around and take good care of their gear, however expensive as fuck though, the underground dealers in my neck of the woods charge 80-100 dollars per bottle, dam crooks lol.

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 08:33:56 AM »
I am from Canada and TBH I have not done anything domestic in 5 to 6 years or more but I am in the scene and have yet to see a bad Canadian lab. Everyone of them are good around Canada, Canadians usually do not fuck around and take good care of their gear, however expensive as fuck though, the underground dealers in my neck of the woods charge 80-100 dollars per bottle, dam crooks lol.

I hope you're right. I've been strictly a HG guy for years, having had some bad experiences with UG in the past. But with so many problems receiving from overseas, it's getting to be a major pain in the ass, kinda like using Balkan prop.  ;D

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2013, 07:49:19 AM »

what would pharm grade 200mg/5ml test e amp go for?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2013, 11:23:21 AM »
what would pharm grade 200mg/5ml test e amp go for?
Those delytesterol(sp??) bottles go for 50-60 bucks. A lot of people get them, I get one every 4 weeks with prescription, I only pay 15 dollars but to be honest I do not see any difference in strength compared to the ug I am taking that cost me 35 buck a bottle 10cc 250mg

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2013, 11:26:13 AM »
Those delytesterol(sp??) bottles go for 50-60 bucks. A lot of people get them, I get one every 4 weeks with prescription, I only pay 15 dollars but to be honest I do not see any difference in strength compared to the ug I am taking that cost me 35 buck a bottle 10cc 250mg
yeah that's exactly what I use

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2013, 11:28:57 AM »
yeah that's exactly what I use
very clean stuff though.