Author Topic: American Hero Bruce Jenner has failed us All  (Read 207878 times)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: American Hero Bruce Jenner has failed us All
« Reply #500 on: April 22, 2015, 09:28:03 PM »
Seems like a lot of work with all the drugs..like bodybuilding. :D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #501 on: April 22, 2015, 10:39:05 PM »
Transgender folks aren't necessarily homosexual. That's a misconception most people have.
 http://everydayfeminism.com/2012/08/myths-about-transgender-people/
 http://www.huffingtonpost.com/joanne-herman/some-transgender-people-a_b_886692.html

So he's a lesbian, cool.

I hear the little league coach-type pedophiles aren't necessarily homosexual, either. They LOVE themselves some young cock, but they found a loophole. Pretty sure.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #502 on: April 22, 2015, 10:48:46 PM »
Are the dress pics proven to be him?

I say negative.  That person is just too small. Small frame, small head, everything.
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #503 on: April 22, 2015, 10:49:03 PM »
So he's a lesbian, cool.

I hear the little league coach-type pedophiles aren't necessarily homosexual, either. They LOVE themselves some young cock, but they found a loophole. Pretty sure.

Pedophilia is more about control then it is about sexual preference. Their preference is for young innocent children who won't fight back. They are basically afraid to have a relationship with an adult. Pedophiles are the sickest of the sick. I have no sympathy for them.

Not all pedophiles are men. Not all pedophiles are homosexual. In fact it is quite the opposite.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #504 on: April 22, 2015, 10:56:07 PM »
After reviewing those "stripped dress" pictures...   I might be wrong.  That might be him/her.
a

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #505 on: April 22, 2015, 11:01:00 PM »
Pedophilia is more about control then it is about sexual preference. Their preference is for young innocent children who won't fight back. They are basically afraid to have a relationship with an adult. Pedophiles are the sickest of the sick. I have no sympathy for them.

Not all pedophiles are men. Not all pedophiles are homosexual. In fact it is quite the opposite.

First, thanks for clarifying: Some pedophiles are women. Had no idea.

Also, not about sexual preference, got it. So a man sucking a young boy's pee pee is not necessarily gay, or even horny, he just digs the control.  Very well, then. Lady-loving, cocksucking control freak. Makes perfect sense.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #506 on: April 22, 2015, 11:02:02 PM »
If it means "coming out" it means coming out as a transgender person, not coming out as a gay person. It's confusing, I know. If after Bruce becomes a woman he's attracted to men, that would be defined as being straight. If he continues his attraction to women, it would mean he was gay. Seems crazy, doesn't it?

Until recent times, medical science wasn't advanced enough to surgically and hormonally change a person's gender.
Just so you know, I have a very difficult time trying to understand how someone can believe they were born the wrong gender. Being transgender meant for centuries that no matter how much you thought you were the wrong sex, physically you were stuck with it. The question I have is are doctors just accommodating someone's mental illness? I never desired to be a woman. I enjoy being a man. I don't get why some people become obsessed with changing  their gender.

None of that makes any sense. I mean I understand what your saying but it's just crazy.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #507 on: April 22, 2015, 11:03:15 PM »
Let's get this thread back on track.
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #508 on: April 22, 2015, 11:05:59 PM »
After reviewing those "stripped dress" pictures...   I might be wrong.  That might be him/her.

The media suggests that it is him in the dress. His hair sure got very long quickly. Of course, it could be a wig.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #509 on: April 22, 2015, 11:18:34 PM »
The media suggests that it is him in the dress. His hair sure got very long quickly. Of course, it could be a wig.

Agreed.  I was looking closer at the arm length and torso. That pic was taken from a long way off and first thought he/she looked really small next to the door and house. After further review, I might be wrong.
a

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: April 22, 2015, 11:22:58 PM »
Agreed.  I was looking closer at the arm length and torso. That pic was taken from a long way off and first thought he/she looked really small next to the door and house. After further review, I might be wrong.

And if you look real close, you can see a tiny javelin right where the legs come together.

All Bruce.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #511 on: April 23, 2015, 01:19:13 AM »
Let's get this thread back on track.

He got stupid surgery that he didn't need when he needed his neck done.  ??? His nose looked better before he got it done.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: April 23, 2015, 02:18:37 PM »
He got stupid surgery that he didn't need when he needed his neck done.  ??? His nose looked better before he got it done.

Plastic surgery especially on the face is a tricky business. My motto is less is more. It worked for me. Rather then look younger, I just wanted to look better, as in healthier. Two of the surgeries that made the most difference were a chin implant I had in my early 30's and more recently blepharoplasty (eye lid surgery). People always thought I didn't sleep and therefore I was tired because I had pretty big bags under my eyes. The upper lids were tightened up to improve my peripheral vision. The bonus was that this was covered by medical insurance because it is considered a medical condition rather then cosmetic surgery which most insurance companies don't cover.

Some people, like Bruce Jenner, go for a complete overhaul with the idea it will make them look younger and in his case, more feminine hence shaving his adam's Apple to make it less noticeable. Women don't have them. It is particularly sad when young people go for drastic changes and end up looking like freaks.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #513 on: April 23, 2015, 03:40:52 PM »
He got stupid surgery that he didn't need when he needed his neck done. 
Yes A noose around his neck would look better.

Fixed.  :)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #514 on: April 23, 2015, 03:45:51 PM »
It keeps amazing me why Americans are so obsessed with these topics....

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: April 23, 2015, 04:51:47 PM »

Same.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #516 on: April 23, 2015, 05:45:20 PM »

Many Americans are obsessed with celebrities. Bruce Jenner is a celebrity. He was in the limelight because of his Olympic gold metal when he was very young. All the time he's put into that reality show insured he would not be forgotten. Now he is undergoing a transition from man to woman and doing it in a very public way. Perhaps the question should be, why is Bruce Jenner obsessed with being a celebrity?

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #517 on: April 23, 2015, 06:09:02 PM »
Many Americans are obsessed with celebrities. Bruce Jenner is a celebrity. He was in the limelight because of his Olympic gold metal when he was very young. All the time he's put into that reality show insured he would not be forgotten. Now he is undergoing a transition from man to woman and doing it in a very public way. Perhaps the question should be, why is Bruce Jenner obsessed with being a celebrity?

Good, insightful post.
Air Falcon

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #518 on: April 23, 2015, 06:19:22 PM »

Not obsessed, something else. You see, back in the day Jenner was presented as the pinnacle of masculinity, or at least a symbol of. His face was on cereal boxes, milk bottles, cigarette packs, et cetera.

Lo and Behold, the symbol of American masculinity decides to become a woman.

To many, those that believed the hype, it's really a traumatic experience.

There really is no one behind the curtain folks.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #519 on: April 23, 2015, 07:14:24 PM »
Not obsessed, something else. You see, back in the day Jenner was presented as the pinnacle of masculinity, or at least a symbol of. His face was on cereal boxes, milk bottles, cigarette packs, et cetera.

And from taking test back in the day to injecting estrogen. ???

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #520 on: April 23, 2015, 08:38:02 PM »

If you can believe what Bruce is saying to the media today, he was simply faking it back then. Seems possible that a lot of transsexuals give being masculine if male and feminine if female a good try before they give up an succumb to what they believe is their true self.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #521 on: April 24, 2015, 01:20:10 AM »
And from taking test back in the day to injecting estrogen. ???
He is going to end up getting breast cancer. Estrogen is connected to cancer.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #522 on: April 24, 2015, 10:53:44 AM »

Busted again yesterday. Bruce really needs a smoking room.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #523 on: April 24, 2015, 12:54:07 PM »
Who's going to be the first Black Athlete / Rapper to be wining and dining this Hoe wit dick

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #524 on: April 24, 2015, 12:56:38 PM »