Author Topic: Twice a week - ADONIS?  (Read 8219 times)

ukjeff

Re: Twice a week - ADONIS?
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2013, 12:33:14 PM »
cal·o·rie 
/ˈkal(ə)rē/
Noun
Either of two units of heat energy.
The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water through 1 °C (now usually defined as 4.1868 joules).

Now, WTF has that got to do with noodles?

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2013, 12:35:03 PM »
Now, WTF has that got to do with noodles?

You know what, don't listen to me, go ahead and feed your sons soy based products, and then wonder why he turns queer later on in his life.  PEACE!
I

ukjeff

« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2013, 12:35:51 PM »
You know what, don't listen to me, go ahead and feed your sons soy based products, and then wonder why he turns queer later on in his life.  PEACE!

and still you dont get it, jeez you really are as dumb as I thought.

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2013, 12:39:10 PM »
Your body hormones are influence on what type of food you ate,  Hormones are a big factor in this equation, things aren't as black and white as u think.  Not everyone has access to ROIDS as you ;)
I

ukjeff

« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2013, 12:51:03 PM »
Your body hormones are influence on what type of food you ate,  Hormones are a big factor in this equation, things aren't as black and white as u think.  Not everyone has access to ROIDS as you ;)

Thanks for the compliment.   ;)

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2013, 12:52:41 PM »
Thanks for the compliment.   ;)

Your quite welcome, musclebear  ;)  (no homo)
I

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2013, 12:56:23 PM »
You unnatural musclebear!
I

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2013, 01:06:50 PM »
So your relation with “lb is a lb, 1lb feather is the same as 1lb lead”, you are saying a 275lb fat guy is the same as a 275lb shredded Ronnie Coleman, both are 275lb.  Quality Over Quantity!!  The Human body is not that simple as you think, HORMONE LEVELS play a BIG FACTOR in what you put into your body, wither it be FATS, CARBS, or Protein, at a certain RATIO.  Testosterone, Metabolism, thyroid, Estrogen LEVELS are ALL easily manipulated, when eating a certain amount and the quality of the amount of food.  You are, what you eat. 

Yes, a 275lb guy weighs the same as a 275lb guy. No matter if he is 25%bf or 5% bodyfat.  Whats so hard to grasp here?

Again, macro is not a macro but 1kCal = 1kCal.  How you arrive at that kCal is not the subject.  Did you bother to look up the definition of a calorie?    You can throw out all the hormone names you want...the ones that are usually thrown out with the bro-scientists...but the basic fact remains.  A kCal is a UNIT of measure.  Realize that and you won't look like you are missing the forest for the trees

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2013, 01:07:56 PM »
Don't know why you guys would think otherwise, this has been done and proven for a long time, the only variable you guys do that fail to discuss when debating this matter is "workload, throughout the whole day".  Stop trying to "reinvent the wheel".  Real question you need to ask is
DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRO

Who is reinventing the wheel?  The question is...who are you trying to impress "bro"?  Guru....oh brother  ::)

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2013, 02:18:00 PM »
Yes, a 275lb guy weighs the same as a 275lb guy. No matter if he is 25%bf or 5% bodyfat.  Whats so hard to grasp here?

Again, macro is not a macro but 1kCal = 1kCal.  How you arrive at that kCal is not the subject.  Did you bother to look up the definition of a calorie?    You can throw out all the hormone names you want...the ones that are usually thrown out with the bro-scientists...but the basic fact remains.  A kCal is a UNIT of measure.  Realize that and you won't look like you are missing the forest for the trees

If that is the base of your argument, you pretty much loss all accountability, Good night and Good luck
I

ukjeff

« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2013, 02:19:31 PM »
If that is the base of your argument, you pretty much loss all accountability, Good night and Good luck
anabolicguru STILL failing to grasp the point.
Its getting ridiculous now, he must be trolling.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 30, 2013, 02:47:59 PM »

Why is it so hard to answer one question....do you know what a calorie is? How its defined?

ukjeff

« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2013, 02:50:21 PM »
Why is it so hard to answer one question....do you know what a calorie is? How its defined?
He thinks it has something to do with noodles.

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2013, 03:07:08 PM »
a calorie is not a calorie in terms of bodybuilding and fat loss due to the macros they contain, enough said
I

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2013, 03:48:14 PM »
a calorie is not a calorie in terms of bodybuilding and fat loss due to the macros they contain, enough said

Ok, one last time....do you know what the definition of a calorie is?  Google is very simple to use....if you can't answer, go back to BB.com douche.

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: June 30, 2013, 04:26:00 PM »
We will just agree to disagree, even though by this debate, you sound like a complete dumbass
I

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #66 on: June 30, 2013, 04:30:43 PM »
He's like one of those promuscle guys. I used to post them until some "elite", "vet" member said Levrone could gain 2kg drinking 1l of water during his workout or something like that. When I responded asking him if Levrone can turn energy into mass he responded that I shouldn't play smartass.

WTF @ american education, seriously.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2013, 04:57:01 PM »
We will just agree to disagree, even though by this debate, you sound like a complete dumbass

Wow....you can't even answer a simple question.  Agree to disagree???

1" = 1"  no matter how you make it up

$1 = $1 no matter how you make it up

1lb = 1lb no matter how you make it up

Dumbass = you

Please tell us that you aren't this retarded on BB.com

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2013, 04:58:07 PM »
He's like one of those promuscle guys. I used to post them until some "elite", "vet" member said Levrone could gain 2kg drinking 1l of water during his workout or something like that. When I responded asking him if Levrone can turn energy into mass he responded that I shouldn't play smartass.

WTF @ american education, seriously.

That is funny. We aren't all that thick
A

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2013, 06:44:21 PM »
Wow....you can't even answer a simple question.  Agree to disagree???

1" = 1"  no matter how you make it up

$1 = $1 no matter how you make it up

1lb = 1lb no matter how you make it up

Dumbass = you

Please tell us that you aren't this retarded on BB.com

one lb of fat is not equal to one lb of muscle, I hope you don't look as dumb as you sound.
I

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2013, 06:49:24 PM »
one lb of fat is not equal to one lb of muscle, I hope you don't look as dumb as you sound.

so 1lb does not equal 1lb in your world? 

Just answer this question....do you believe that muscle weighs more than fat?

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: June 30, 2013, 06:56:38 PM »
so 1lb does not equal 1lb in your world? 

Just answer this question....do you believe that muscle weighs more than fat?

All things aren't created equal, a pound of muscle does not function the same as a pound of fat.  Yes they weigh the same, but do not function the same.  You are an idiot for believing they are the same, hope this helps
I

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: June 30, 2013, 07:01:10 PM »
A calorie is not a calorie, in more than one sense. Carbohydrate, fat and protein calories are indeed equal by definition in terms of their energy content, but the body processes each in a distinct way, and these differences have real implications for weight management. I
I

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 30, 2013, 07:11:56 PM »
All things aren't created equal, a pound of muscle does not function the same as a pound of fat.  Yes they weigh the same, but do not function the same.  You are an idiot for believing they are the same, hope this helps

LOL...1lb = 1lb.  No one said anything about function my dear.  Just like a calorie.  You seem to not be able to google it, so here is what a 'calorie' is :

The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water through 1 °C (now usually defined as 4.1868 joules)

Now, that does not change regardless of protein, carbohydrates, or fat.  No where does that change regardless of the substance.  Now, if you want to discuss the QUANTITY of each...yes, there is difference.  You talk quality, but yet do you know that EVERY starchy carbohydrate is broken to either glucose, fructose, or glactose in the body?  Meaning that if you wanted to get your carbs from licorice instead sweet potatoes....feel free.  My guess is you will tell me to go and eat all my calories from licorice.  That again is not my point.  

So, listen princess...before you get thoroughly destroyed...step away.