Author Topic: does waistline expand when on cycle?  (Read 2419 times)

skinny_buff

• Getbig II
does waistline expand when on cycle?
« on: July 15, 2013, 06:09:29 PM »
Here's the thing; I wear a size 32 pants. I'd like to stay a 32 so I don't have to buy new pants. I know Arnold Schwarzenegger was a size 34 and he was huge. I'm not huge. I'm 5'7" and about 180 pounds. Not on cycle yet. I remember one cycle I did I gained weight but never notice my pants getting tighter. I just hope AAS use won't expand the waistline. I'd like it to expand everything else though. LOL.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: does waistline expand when on cycle?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2013, 06:57:17 PM »
I notice I carry more water, which will happen on test cycles. More water was placed around my midsection than elsewhere. But, post cycle, the water dropped quickly and my waist returned to its usual 30".

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 07:34:25 PM »
Don't get fat.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 07:40:02 PM »
If you're bloated like a water buffalo, then yes.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 03:36:24 AM »
I never gain any inches on my waist. If I get bloat it is in the neck and face.

skinny_buff

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2013, 04:01:02 AM »
hmmm i see. well to gain the weight you must eat, don't you? should I burn the same amount of calories that I ate? Let's say I eat 3000 calorie a day, should i burn all of that so it does not turn into fat? I heard of people eating way more than that.

Don't get fat.

skinny_buff

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2013, 04:04:46 AM »
a 30" waistline? My size 32 used to be a little loose, now it's getting tighter as I gained 20 pounds (without gear). I'd like to stay at a 32, but if I gain another 20 pounds I might need a size 34 waistline. LOL.

I notice I carry more water, which will happen on test cycles. More water was placed around my midsection than elsewhere. But, post cycle, the water dropped quickly and my waist returned to its usual 30".

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2013, 06:02:48 AM »
hmmm i see. well to gain the weight you must eat, don't you? should I burn the same amount of calories that I ate? Let's say I eat 3000 calorie a day, should i burn all of that so it does not turn into fat? I heard of people eating way more than that.

This is the problem. For some stupid reason people think to seem if you over eat on steroids you'll magically gain all muscle and no fat. haha what a big mistake that was for me. You should know your body already wrt how food affects you because ananbolics will not change matters in this sense. What I mean is if that you're a carb resistant person who doesn't react well to them or puts on weight easily than just keep eating as you would naturally. Don't bulk, stay lean, being more meticulous with diet and you'll gain good weight.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2013, 07:46:28 AM »
a 30" waistline? My size 32 used to be a little loose, now it's getting tighter as I gained 20 pounds (without gear). I'd like to stay at a 32, but if I gain another 20 pounds I might need a size 34 waistline. LOL.

Dont get me wrong, my ass and legs grow. But my waist stays in check always. Lately I've had to buy 34 jeans and since the belt up just to fit the quads  :(

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2013, 10:53:03 AM »
My waist only changes when i gain a bunch of weight.  I wear 32-34 pants depending on the brand, but my waist measures ~30".  The only time i notice a big increase in waist size is on Drol, but that's probably due to gaining 20 pounds of water.

8)