Author Topic: Dwight Howard has EIGHT children with EIGHT different women  (Read 10779 times)

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
Re: Dwight Howard has EIGHT children with EIGHT different women
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2014, 03:43:57 PM »
Seriously, what causes so many Hebrews to be so sexually reckless?

It's become an EPIDEMIC in the last 10 years or so...

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2014, 07:06:09 PM »
Seriously, what causes so many Hebrews to be so sexually reckless?

It's become an EPIDEMIC in the last 10 years or so...

it goes both ways, best to judge it case by case.

I know this one australian dude, has 14 kids, 9 mums.. his not famous, not goodlooking, does not even have a car. He just loves cumming in these bitches. He is unemployed as he knows they will go towards the little bastards.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2014, 08:24:24 PM »
Mate, every race, religion has the most beautiful people, caring, kind, giving, charitable etc the fucken media
will always pick the most negative thing to blast on prime time.

fuck ISIS their are so many muslims working with catholics to really become friendly and peaceful. They will never report that.
Cutting someones head off gets more views then a hug or handshake.
I never watch the news anymore, it literally breaks your spirit.
recession, job losses, crime, murder, etc every day many people become millionaires, people saving lives, communities getting together to promote peace.
You will not see that positive vibe on TV. You will see Kim K breaking the internet, dead babies, soldiers shooting behind kids. Fuck you media.
statistics arent the media boss....

the longhorn fan is correct in his assertion that these activities are more prevalent in the black race in america than other races. There is a serious issue in the black community in America, one that even the black community agrees is a problem.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2014, 08:31:29 PM »
http://www.barstoolsports.com/philly/super-page/dwight-howard-fathered-8-kids-by-8-different-woman-in-6-years/

Anyone remember the humble bible thumping High School big man the Magic Drafted 1st Overall in 2004? What ever happened to that guy?
::)
 He and ron coleman would make great friends.

Broke by age 45  :-X

tonymctones

• Getbig V

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2014, 08:41:21 PM »
Raw, no condom, no pulling out of peace.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2014, 09:32:04 PM »

the longhorn fan is correct in his assertion that these activities are more prevalent in the black race in america than other races. There is a serious issue in the black community in America, one that even the black community agrees is a problem.

Glad I'm not in that fucked up country.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2014, 05:00:49 AM »
hope alexa must be a cool chick or have a dumb lawyer since she dropped the baby in the california court system.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2014, 10:18:42 AM »
White bitches, especially blondes, are black man's Kryptonite.  Negroes can't think clear when white bitches are around.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2014, 10:25:41 AM »

Bullshit.

Reproducing without the means to support your children and be a parent is irresponsible and one of the major problems in America today.

Any fool with a dick can get a woman pregnant, but it takes a real man to raise/support a child.

You're talking responsibility, I'm talking biology.  Two entirely different things.

macgarth

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2014, 05:07:09 PM »
There was an interesting ESPN 30 for 30 called "Broke." It focused on athletes and how many and how quick they go broke after retiring from their sport. Some of the names are mind boggling given the tens of millions of dollars they made. One of the interesting segments of it went in women and how often they result in athletes being broke. They interviewed a woman I believe in NY who started up a text service called "baller alert" so for ten bucks a month anytime an athlete was reported at a bar or some shit they would receive texts to let them know so they could try and land an athlete. Dwight definitely aint bright for knocking up 8 different women but when it comes to athletes (or others) and money, women are ruthless. They'll go leaps and bounds because they know having a baby is their meal ticket for the next 16 years.

I'm getting a bit off topic here but these athletes come up fast with no education in real life as far as managing money, making good decisions, etc. In some respects they're thrown to the wolves. Couldn't agree more with whoever said Dwight will be broke by 45.

Deadlifted

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2014, 05:09:04 PM »
There was an interesting ESPN 30 for 30 called "Broke." It focused on athletes and how many and how quick they go broke after retiring from their sport. Some of the names are mind boggling given the tens of millions of dollars they made. One of the interesting segments of it went in women and how often they result in athletes being broke. They interviewed a woman I believe in NY who started up a text service called "baller alert" so for ten bucks a month anytime an athlete was reported at a bar or some shit they would receive texts to let them know so they could try and land an athlete. Dwight definitely aint bright for knocking up 8 different women but when it comes to athletes (or others) and money, women are ruthless. They'll go leaps and bounds because they know having a baby is their meal ticket for the next 16 years.

I'm getting a bit off topic here but these athletes come up fast with no education in real life as far as managing money, making good decisions, etc. In some respects they're thrown to the wolves. Couldn't agree more with whoever said Dwight will be broke by 45.
Yeah thats a good documentary to watch. Plus all the family and friends back home suddenly appear out of the woodwork asking for financial help or business startups. That baller alert is just shameful... unfortunately not surprising.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2014, 05:48:49 PM »
One baby mama

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2014, 07:37:38 PM »
White bitches, especially blondes, are black man's Kryptonite.  Negroes can't think clear when white bitches are around.

this makes no sense since the other 7 baby mommas are black.  the only reason hope came up is, she could get paid, given the california court system will favor her in any dispute.  if it had been in texas, then howard would be safe like coleman.  i'm assuming he drops coins in her bank account on a regular bases.  when he goes broke, then the rape charges will pop up.  ::)

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2014, 12:51:45 AM »
People like this should be castrated.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2014, 09:14:00 AM »
this makes no sense since the other 7 baby mommas are black.  

Damn, then Dwight is dumber than I thought.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2014, 09:30:31 AM »
::)

I know a chick who had babies for a nfl player.  that guy went broke before the kids hit 3 or 4 yrs old, so she was living off of the folks.  yep, that's a brilliant ho.    

They can hope the kid has his Daddy's genes, grows to 7 feet and becomes another cash cow.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2014, 09:37:34 AM »

of course you simplify a problem to its lowest common denominator as usual....promiscuity and out of wedlock rates of birth are always highest in the poorest communities....blacks have a high concentration of poor people...therefore...... .

Go to appalachia and rural areas and you see the same things with whites.....
however, anyway you slice it, its still a big problem