Author Topic: Levrone heading up new Supp Company  (Read 3616 times)

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
Re: Levrone heading up new Supp Company
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2013, 03:24:38 PM »
hahahahahahahaha   oh, brother  ::)       epic pump and dump stock...not even a current 10K available

limitless venture group inc (LVGI) Snapshot
Open$0.09  Previous Close$0.10
Day High$0.10  Day Low$0.09
52 Week High09/17/12 - $93.00  52 Week Low06/13/13 - $0.05
Market Cap--  Average Volume 10 Days758.9K
EPS TTM--  Shares Outstanding0.0
EX-Date--  P/E TM--
Dividend--  Dividend Yield--

less than 9 months from 93.00 to .05 per share       even Goodrum's weak-ass online grocery store hasn't sunk to that

LOL, That POS sank to 0.0020 per share  ;D ;D

thanks Kevin. Bright future for you bro.

but there is still hope for Kevin

"The company gave out twenty thousand tee-shirts, hats, product samples, and gym bags. Every major media outlet was at the booth doing interviews, videos and photo shoots. The buzz of the expo was G.E.A.R."

http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/limitless-venture-groups-genetically-enhanced-anabolic-research-inc-gear-sports-nutraceuticals-otc-pink-lvgi-1839055.htm

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2013, 03:52:19 PM »
"I'm quite fortunate that I am presented with endless opportunities to lend my experience and expertise to various ventures but none have me as excited about the opportunity at G.E.A.R.," said Levrone. "Their products are of the highest quality and in keeping with my overall workout philosophy."

Kevin's really expanded his vocabulary lately

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2013, 04:16:51 PM »
I cant wait for the next video when he is standing in a Wal-Mart parking lot at night saying he is coming back was like 2 years ago.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2013, 04:36:12 PM »
I'm pretty sure Kevin has brain damage.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2013, 04:55:18 PM »
Levrone, affectionately known as the "Maryland Muscle Machine," earned 22 professional IFBB wins including the Arnold Classic twice and four times came in second in the granddaddy of all IFBB contests Joe Weider's Mr. Olympia. He is also an accomplished actor and musician.
I'm sure it s going to impress the 19 y/o mac donald manager who will read his CV. No wonder why he got back to injecting shit and impress people with his fake muscles, simply because he cant do anything else as simple as that. I have no problem with him being supported by people who even help him manage a gym, but still being on the juice and talking about a "comeback" in the bbing world ?