Author Topic: Dennis' New Ride  (Read 7593 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Dennis' New Ride
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2013, 07:39:04 AM »
Snakes live, slither and slide together.  DJ and his rag head poofters are no different.

;D

i heard that when i was in London.  what does it exactly mean?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2013, 01:18:29 PM »
Isn't he a little old to be taking pictures next to cars? Wasn't Flex doing this kid of stuff in his early 20's...

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2013, 01:25:31 PM »
;D

i heard that when i was in London.  what does it exactly mean?

Poofters = homos.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2013, 01:48:06 PM »
Ramy cannot afford a car like that! hell top prize at the Ny pro was what 15K? Ramy spent at least 15K just prepping for that show! Ramy uses hundreds of dollars of AAS ,HGH,insulin,peptides,supplements,pins and food per day! Ramy was in the fishing business and from what I heard he was a great worker but ramy I don't believe comes from money unless his family has connections to the oil business. But that car is for the big boss Dennis james,ex-gym owner,known drug dealer who got his gym raided, hasn't made alot of money bodybuilding but he can probably afford the car. Dennis lived in thailand for awhile wich is very smart because it is so cheap compared to the states, so Dennis got to save more money then most pros plus I believe dennis is from a pretty well-to-do family.

Ramy used to be fisherman in Quwait. You think the oil sheiks are helping him with oil money? There hasn't been a mass monster from middle east in years.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2013, 03:43:42 PM »
when I see the shots of Dennis and his car it immediately tells me how much of a successful alpha he is and how much of an unsuccessful beta I am.

Define succcessful?

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2013, 09:24:38 PM »
when I see the shots of Dennis and his car it immediately tells me how much of a successful alpha he is and how much of an unsuccessful beta I am.

hahaha love this, pretty much defines all these sorts of pics

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2013, 10:22:14 PM »
  What did he have to do to get that car?

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2013, 10:37:08 PM »
  What did he have to do to get that car?

eh... identify a market... locate a supplier for a product... create a demand for the product.... sell product... spend less than he made.

not rocket science.

whitewidow

« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2013, 04:02:11 AM »
Ramy used to be fisherman in Quwait. You think the oil sheiks are helping him with oil money? There hasn't been a mass monster from middle east in years.

thats what I said! Ramy was in the fishing business and Yes i do believe he is getting money from some kind of big wig in the middle east. That car is not for ramy and like I said the top prize at the NY pro is shit for money! 15-20K at most, and you guys know ramy spent at least that much prepping for that show all the HGH and other drugs and food would def run ramy 15K prepping for the Ny pro.
Dennis James would have the money because dennis james had been in the game for years and has lived cheaply by living in thailand wich saved him alot of money plus dennis owned a gym and is a suspected big drug dealer. I also believe dennis has money in his family so Dennis can afford that ride. I believe Dennis had a benz but it is old by now. Dennis james could be the next geaorge farah and make alot of money Dennis def knows how to get big and ripped,plus he obviously has some sweet drug connections.Dennis gets great HGH and other peptides and AAS along with recs.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2013, 06:53:23 AM »
rich swole gets all the whores

Rich?  No!

Swole?  Yes, as long as he keeps taking GH15 real kig (good shit), no china bunk kig.

Gets all the whores?  I believe he's married and faithful to one woman.

:D

train2gain

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2013, 07:24:34 AM »
I don't understand how people can be so hateful. So he bought himself a Mercedes. So what that if its not new? Maybe he's frugal, or smart, or just loves that car since he is from Germany. It's still a 70k vehicle. Good on him in my opinion. And he will have no problems fitting into it. The guy is in his 40's and helping kids like us train... Why hate.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2013, 08:20:40 AM »
The steroid busisness is going well ;).

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2013, 01:54:17 PM »
I don't understand how people can be so hateful. So he bought himself a Mercedes. So what that if its not new? Maybe he's frugal, or smart, or just loves that car since he is from Germany. It's still a 70k vehicle. Good on him in my opinion. And he will have no problems fitting into it. The guy is in his 40's and helping kids like us train... Why hate.

Post No 1? Oh God, I predict a brutal welcome.