Author Topic: Equipoise: love it? Hate it? What's your opinion  (Read 24574 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Equipoise: love it? Hate it? What's your opinion
« Reply #75 on: July 26, 2013, 02:02:43 AM »
if its such a distraction than shut the fuck up.....you talk to me about respect?  haha bitch...im giving you a chance for all our respect, right now...

AND UNTIL YOU FUCKING PUT UP YOU CAN SHUT UP.

confirm its you and i will 100% vouche for you....until then, dont expect anyone to respond to your posts bbing related Im sorry bro this is the online game and thats how it works...you have to prove yourself. IF you gotta problem with it then you can start your own forum..gh15 can help you with that

you're a 20yr old kid, on the internet.

i'm a grown man with a lifetime of experiences you'd be lucky to make it though.

you mean zero.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #76 on: July 26, 2013, 02:18:23 AM »
you're a 20yr old kid, on the internet.

i'm a grown man with a lifetime of experiences you'd be lucky to make it though.

you mean zero.

your a nameless, faceless, coward
l

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2013, 07:21:21 AM »
You guys need to act right.

This isn't the G&O board.

No personal attacks, keep it to PM's if you want to have a pissing match.  This isn't the place for it.

Bottom line is everyone responds differently to drugs and none of what we are discussing is a proven fact.  I've had bloodwork done on 2g's of AAS and all of my values were in normal range.  I know guys who have had terrible blood panels done on 500mg a week.  Everyone is different.

8)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2013, 04:45:26 PM »
Excellent post bro. I'm newer to this stuff, so this is good advice.

That's fucked up about the veteran members Lying though  :(

expecting a bodybuilder or gym rat to tell the truth about his actual doses is as naïve as expecting your date to tell you how many dicks she's had in her.

something about this subculture just encourages liars, not really sure why. Anyway, test at 200-250 shouldn't spike RBC too badly, nothing  monthly donation cant fix.

EQ I don't like, much too weak and if you want something non aromatizing 'cutting' (LOL) drug use tren, winny, higher dose masteron etc imo. Hate EQ in high doses and it sucks in low doses

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2013, 06:09:40 PM »
expecting a bodybuilder or gym rat to tell the truth about his actual doses is as naïve as expecting your date to tell you how many dicks she's had in her.

something about this subculture just encourages liars, not really sure why. Anyway, test at 200-250 shouldn't spike RBC too badly, nothing  monthly donation cant fix.

EQ I don't like, much too weak and if you want something non aromatizing 'cutting' (LOL) drug use tren, winny, higher dose masteron etc imo. Hate EQ in high doses and it sucks in low doses

Curious what do you have about it at high doses. I've given it it a go twice, and I got to say not a fan, getting off of it as we speak

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2013, 10:34:38 PM »

something about this subculture just encourages liars, not really sure why. Anyway, test at 200-250 shouldn't spike RBC too badly, nothing  monthly donation cant fix.

Thanks bro

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #81 on: July 26, 2013, 10:43:49 PM »

blahblahblah. tell that to vic richards.....
l

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #82 on: July 26, 2013, 10:44:40 PM »
blahblahblah. tell that to vic richards.....

What do you mean?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #83 on: July 26, 2013, 11:23:28 PM »
You guys need to act right.

This isn't the G&O board.

No personal attacks, keep it to PM's if you want to have a pissing match.  This isn't the place for it.

Bottom line is everyone responds differently to drugs and none of what we are discussing is a proven fact.  I've had bloodwork done on 2g's of AAS and all of my values were in normal range.  I know guys who have had terrible blood panels done on 500mg a week.  Everyone is different.

8)
Amen brother, guys stay on topic  :)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #84 on: July 27, 2013, 05:18:31 PM »
What do you mean?

disgusted said vic mentioned that his  favorite compound was eq ...nd that he based all his cycles around it
l

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #85 on: July 27, 2013, 09:03:18 PM »
disgusted said vic mentioned that his  favorite compound was eq ...nd that he based all his cycles around it

Wow interesting.