Author Topic: EYE-OPENING ESSAY: Teacher Tells Truth About His Black Students - Is this Racis?  (Read 14647 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Think of how the Euros think of Yanks, it's basically the same thing.

Okay, I see... That makes sense

I use to work with a British guy, no one could stand that obnoxious fucker.  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
no, not really...there is a love-hate thing as well. When you have descendants of slaves and the descendant of people who sold others into slavery, and said descendant question why Americab black folks Ct the way they do or whatever, there is some tension.
Also, there is some tension amongst W. African blacks and E. African Blacks

Think of how the Euros think of Yanks, it's basically the same thing.

most Euros I have met I have ZERO in touch with whatsoever despite the same skin color.  I have more in common w average NYC spic, nig, dago, kike, zip, or mick than I do w europeeons 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
most Euros I have met I have ZERO in touch with whatsoever despite the same skin color.  I have more in common w average NYC spic, nig, dago, kike, zip, or mick than I do w europeeons 

check
check
check
check
check
check

Yep, you got em all.  :D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

He got me with that comment, lol... I get it

Or Canadians... The most smug and irritating mother fuckers you'll ever deal with.

I'll take 50 Mexicans over 1 Canadian... lol

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Canadians are kick ass. They're like white people in America when whites were naive and polite.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Canadians are kick ass. They're like white people in America when whites were naive and polite.

Canadians are mostly twinks

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Vancouver = Asians
Toronto = Browns and Asians
Alberta + Saskatchewan + Manitoba = Hillbilly's vs. Aboriginals
Montreal = French farmers that like to suck on the tit of canada like spoiled little bitches.
All other provinces don't matter.  

So, what does it mean to be a canadian, well, a canadian in my book is currently a work in progress.

Thanks to modern day capitalism, globalization, and piece of shit anti-logic liberal concepts.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Vancouver = Asians
Toronto = Browns and Asians
Alberta + Saskatchewan + Manitoba = Hillbilly's vs. Aboriginals
Montreal = French farmers that like to suck on the tit of canada like spoiled little bitches.
All other provinces don't matter.  

So, what does it mean to be a canadian, well, a canadian in my book is currently a work in progress.

Thanks to modern day capitalism, globalization, and piece of shit anti-logic liberal concepts.

I know some hillbillies from Vancouver Island, BC... Good people, they're more "American" than Canadian... lol

Oh, and I love Trailer Park Boys...  8)

Rudee

• Getbig V

I'll take 50 Mexicans over 1 Canadian... lol

You`re a fool then.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
You`re a fool then.

I'm being sarcastic, but trust me... Canadians are generally goofy as fuck.

At least Mexicans can keep their mouth shut, Canadians always have something stupid to say.  Like WOO for instance

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Good read.

Some of it is a bit hard to believe-- until you realize that the author is in the South.