Author Topic: U guys ever drink ur chicken?  (Read 9357 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: U guys ever drink ur chicken?
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2013, 03:38:13 AM »
I can have an airline ticket for her sister ready at the gate in 30 minutes!  "Git ta Heefrow!"

;D

How big is your shoe closet

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2013, 03:42:34 AM »
;D

How big is your shoe closet

Red flag!

Unless they suit her, of course.  Then it's the checkered flag.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2013, 03:48:41 AM »
Red flag!

Unless they suit her, of course.  Then it's the checkered flag.

Hahaha yes, when you're spending your hard earned on every pair - they better suit her before we even leave the shop

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2013, 10:24:07 AM »
::)

when will bodybuilders finally learn how to actually cook, and realize their eating habits are utterly retarded

adonis isn't an idiot, you know...
hey sissy puss, u guys r funny sometimes with ur generalizations and knee jerk reactions. As if all I do is drink chicken shake all day. I eat fantastically cooked foods on a daily basis.  I have eaten at some if the worlds top rated and most expensive restaurants. I and my wife r exceptional cooks.
This is a bb forum remember. Retarded or not in your opinion, ill keep doing wut I'm doing and look better than 99.9 percent of the pop my age at 49. Then again, I'm basing that population on the rest of the inmates of the retard institution in which I am confined. I don't get out much.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2013, 11:37:00 AM »
i drink tuna sometimes blended with water

because tuna is gross no matter how u cook it

if i cant be arsed to cook propperly i'll empty 2 tins into tomato soup with a bit chilli added, quik and quite nice

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2013, 01:04:28 PM »
hey sissy puss, u guys r funny sometimes with ur generalizations and knee jerk reactions. As if all I do is drink chicken shake all day. I eat fantastically cooked foods on a daily basis.  I have eaten at some if the worlds top rated and most expensive restaurants. I and my wife r exceptional cooks.
This is a bb forum remember. Retarded or not in your opinion, ill keep doing wut I'm doing and look better than 99.9 percent of the pop my age at 49. Then again, I'm basing that population on the rest of the inmates of the retard institution in which I am confined. I don't get out much.

relax stud, no offense.  i was making a general point about the concept of "bodybuilding food" or "bodybuilding recipes", even though i might have used you for an example...  it was just the easiest way to make my point; obviously i don't know much about you.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2013, 05:12:06 PM »
relax stud, no offense.  i was making a general point about the concept of "bodybuilding food" or "bodybuilding recipes", even though i might have used you for an example...  it was just the easiest way to make my point; obviously i don't know much about you.
ok. No big deal either way.  I don't think I've really been worked up over anything in years.  So it may have sounded like i was pissed but theres no time for that n i have a good sense of humor.

I don't underrstand wuts retarded about it tho.  It makes perfect sense to me.  If u lose ur appetite n or don't have time n want to maintain ur weight wut is so outlandish or retarded about blending n drinking it?  Its wut I call purpose food.  U eat it for a purpose at a given interval.  Obviously If Im going out for a treat I'm not gonna take a cheesecake desert home n blend it.  That's like luxury or pleasure food.  So seriously wut do u find so dumb about it?  Just curious

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2013, 05:23:35 PM »
ok. No big deal either way.  I don't think I've really been worked up over anything in years.  So it may have sounded like i was pissed but theres no time for that n i have a good sense of humor.

I don't underrstand wuts retarded about it tho.  It makes perfect sense to me.  If u lose ur appetite n or don't have time n want to maintain ur weight wut is so outlandish or retarded about blending n drinking it?  Its wut I call purpose food.  U eat it for a purpose at a given interval.  Obviously If Im going out for a treat I'm not gonna take a cheesecake desert home n blend it.  That's like luxury or pleasure food.  So seriously wut do u find so dumb about it?  Just curious

if there's really a situation that this kind of thing makes sense for (and i kind of doubt there is) then nothing's retarded about it.  if i was strapped for time and didn't have an appetite, i would probably just not eat...

but my comment was more toward those "bodybuilders" who eat stuff like this all the time thinking it's necessary and, half the time, actually being proud of their diet.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2013, 05:28:54 PM »
ok. No big deal either way.  I don't think I've really been worked up over anything in years.  So it may have sounded like i was pissed but theres no time for that n i have a good sense of humor.

I don't underrstand wuts retarded about it tho.  It makes perfect sense to me.  If u lose ur appetite n or don't have time n want to maintain ur weight wut is so outlandish or retarded about blending n drinking it?  Its wut I call purpose food.  U eat it for a purpose at a given interval.  Obviously If Im going out for a treat I'm not gonna take a cheesecake desert home n blend it.  That's like luxury or pleasure food.  So seriously wut do u find so dumb about it?  Just curious

Yeah I'm with you on this.

The quantity of food these guys have to eat has to be a pain in the ass...just a means of getting more food in ya. Stupid as hell but then again so is bodybuilding.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2013, 08:32:19 PM »
I don't drink my chicken, but I fry it, grill it, or bake it.  And of course choke it.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2013, 10:40:33 PM »
Yeah I'm with you on this.

The quantity of food these guys have to eat has to be a pain in the ass...just a means of getting more food in ya. Stupid as hell but then again so is bodybuilding.
so curious. R u a bodybuilder, weightlifter or however u want to classify it. Do u lift weights and as this forum implies...try to Getbig?  R there polls on Getbig?  Who r it's members made up of?  Wut goals do they have etc. thot we were all in the Getbig game.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2013, 07:10:43 AM »
so curious. R u a bodybuilder, weightlifter or however u want to classify it. Do u lift weights and as this forum implies...try to Getbig?  R there polls on Getbig?  Who r it's members made up of?  Wut goals do they have etc. thot we were all in the Getbig game.

Not everyone here competes or is interested in who wins the olympia.

I'm not sure if everyone here even trains.

I can only speak for myself but I'd hate to be labeled as a "bodybuilder" irl...I'm just a guy who's enjoys the gym and looks and feels good with his appearance. No longer concerned with "getting bigger" ...luckily for me I've gotten over that obsession.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2013, 08:47:37 AM »
Not everyone here competes or is interested in who wins the olympia.

I'm not sure if everyone here even trains.

I can only speak for myself but I'd hate to be labeled as a "bodybuilder" irl...I'm just a guy who's enjoys the gym and looks and feels good with his appearance. No longer concerned with "getting bigger" ...luckily for me I've gotten over that obsession.
even wen I competed back in the day I never liked being called a bb. Wen people would ask if I bodybuild I'd say well I lift weights. I do t think I'm obsessed anymore. I miss workouts due to business. If that happened back in the day if have a fit. I'm able to keep good size mostly cuz my foundation n clean diet. I employ a bunch of people n have five diff businesses all quite successful. If I don't make myself eat on the run Ill miss meals. I still have a fairly fast metab so I'd rather drink it than miss it. My energy drops too wen I don't eat. On another note. I don't give a shit wut other people do so don't take this wrong. But where one guy thinks drinking chicken is obsessive that person will also inject tons of drugs in their ass. Not anyone in particular on this forum. Just an example. So we all have our idiosyncrasies I guess. Not talking about u cesiphus. Just an example about diff perceptions.

missile

« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2013, 11:15:29 PM »
Pls post your natty routines guys!

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2013, 11:47:16 PM »
Ok. I just got in from a flight n its 3 am. Bump it again n I'll give u mine. I wrote up my diet around here somewhere.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2013, 12:12:05 AM »
Digestion starts in the mouth while you are chewing your food.

I never understood BBers that put bizarre stuff (tuna, chicken, etc...) in a blender and drink it down.  Must be awful!

Not really, British army experimented with blending/jelly type meals & concluded that blended/jelly meal is more
effective.
Old school boxers would drink raw chicken liver before fights

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2013, 08:52:26 AM »
You have teeth and saliva for a reason.  Digestion begins in the mouth, not the stomach.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2013, 11:33:02 AM »
No need to do that.

One, you can make shakes from eggs and milk and other items that taste much better and have higher protein.

Two, protein powders are cheap these days, especially when you get them on clearance on Vitamin Shoppe and GNC.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2013, 11:47:19 AM »
You have teeth and saliva for a reason.  Digestion begins in the mouth, not the stomach.
a blender does a much better job than teeth

ukjeff

« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2013, 11:53:17 AM »
No need to do that.

One, you can make shakes from eggs and milk and other items that taste much better and have higher protein.

Two, protein powders are cheap these days, especially when you get them on clearance on Vitamin Shoppe and GNC.
I use an online company and buy their short dated powders
I got four tubs of MET-RX PROTEIN PLUS POWDER 908G for £40, its normally around £25 a tub

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2013, 02:58:29 PM »
Every once in a while I can't stand the thought of another chicken breast. Been eating like this for forty years. I mean the thought of eating it turns me off. Maybe it's my body's way of saying it needs to detox off protein for a bit. But instead I'll just blend n drink it. Learned that back in the 80s from Mike Christian. Said at times he had a hard time eating enough food so he would just blend n drink. Usually I do not do this but when I'm under a time constraint or get sick of chicken I will.

Yeah I used to so it with tuna. Blend it with lemon aid or orange juice.
If I ever got sick of chicken I'd go to the store and get some charcoal and go back to grilling it for that nice flavor and to keep the chicken moist and juicy.
Lately I've been using a food processor and dicing the chicken up, adding diced garlic and onions to the mix and then cooking it different types of ways for different types of meals.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2013, 03:01:48 PM »
a blender does a much better job than teeth

There are enzymes in saliva that start the digestion process.

Stop being such a lazy fuck and chew.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2013, 03:04:51 PM »
I do all the time.  Its fn gross but a time saver.  I don't breath thru my nose gulp it down then back on the run....

btw, I lobbed t over the plate for u guys haha....

ukjeff

« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2013, 03:07:53 PM »
I sometimes put bags of crisps and peanuts in the blender with my lager, its much easier than drinking the lager and eating the crisps and nuts, who the fuck has time to waste eating crisps FFS.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2013, 03:26:11 PM »
There are enzymes in saliva that start the digestion process.

Stop being such a lazy fuck and chew.

Lol

Meal time for me now.