Author Topic: Egypt - War Again? Morsi removed?  (Read 13351 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Like I've always said, Real Egyptians are black.
« Reply #75 on: July 03, 2013, 06:09:29 PM »

Negroid/Congoid

It's weird, I had a civics teacher in 8th grade teach that there were three kinds of people. Caucazoids, negroids, and mongoloids. I said, aren't mongoloids retarded? And he lit into me, asking how dare I call Chinese people retarded. I'm only 32, so this wasn't all that long ago. Dude was a drunk and ended up fired a few years later.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #76 on: July 03, 2013, 06:09:32 PM »
Oh and BTW, you may ask, Why is this not shown on CNN or FOX or whatever.  Because like I've said many times before, the western media doesn't want this stuff out. They want to keep everyone in their "place".

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #77 on: July 03, 2013, 06:10:07 PM »
Now that you have conceded that the original Egyptians are Black just proves my point that the original Hebrews are also.
wait a second, don't jump the gun here. I do not believe Egyptians are black, never said I did but I find the other points you mentioned way more important, like the fact that any descendant of HEBER = HEBREW.

Furthermore even if I did agree that Egyptians are black, I would not agree that they are Hebrews because HEBREWS are SEMATIC and Egyptians are HAMATIC. There origins according to recorded historical facts come from Mizraim a descendant of HAM, even the Nile used to be called Mizraim River before its name was changed so make no mistake Egyptian are HAMATIC THEREFOR IMPOSSIBLE FOR THEM TO BE A HEBREW TRIBE.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
Re: Egypt War again ??
« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2013, 06:11:29 PM »
^ Fake Jews, fought fake Egyptians.

At this point dude, does it really matter? The fake jews have been practicing the religion for so long, your people abandoned it. It's theirs now.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #79 on: July 03, 2013, 06:11:29 PM »
do you think the black mans extreme love of pork products is subconsciously caused by thousands of years of it being forbidden to eat it?
Slaves were fed pig scraps, and passenger pigeons.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 03, 2013, 06:11:59 PM »
Oh and BTW, you may ask, Why is this not shown on CNN or FOX or whatever.  Because like I've said many times before, the western media doesn't want this stuff out. They want to keep everyone in their "place".

I believe the ancient Wiggums tribe was white....  But thats just me  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #81 on: July 03, 2013, 06:12:30 PM »
wait a second, don't jump the gun here. I do not believe Egyptians are black, never said I did but I find the other points you mentioned way more important, like the fact that any descendant of HEBER = HEBREW.

Furthermore even if I did agree that Egyptians are black, I would not agree that they are Hebrews because HEBREWS are SEMATIC and Egyptians are HAMATIC. There origins according to recorded historical facts come from Mizraim a descendant of HAM, even the Nile used to be called Mizraim River before its name was changed so make no mistake Egyptian are HAMATIC THEREFOR IMPOSSIBLE FOR THEM TO BE A HEBREW TRIBE.
They are Africans...end of thread.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #82 on: July 03, 2013, 06:14:08 PM »
That was Wiki - I didn't feel like digging deeper to more legit sources, but its not off..

I'll watch the video later tonight bro!  But frankly, I don't really care that much... you're stuck on your beliefs wiggums, nothing I can do to change them!  But I do insist you are wrong, while I do agree that Ancient Egyptians did not look like modern day "Arabs" - they also were not black!

The video is 1:44 seconds long. Am I to believe you didn't watch it?  You're full of shit and now your making excuses. Of course you watched and you don't have shit to say, now hold your head in shame and get the fuck outta my thread wimp. You should have just taken your licks like a man.

First you quote Wiki, then you lie and come up with some half ass excuse? I got your number Ach. You're a nice guy and all but you're full of shit. Watch the video, you seem to be the only one denying it at this point. I wonder why...Oh that's right, you call yourself, "Egyptian".  ::)

You can lie to me but not to yourself. Remember that.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 03, 2013, 06:17:51 PM »
The video is 1:44 seconds long. Am I to believe you didn't watch it?  You're full of shit and now your making excuses. Of course you watched and you don't have shit to say, now hold your head in shame and get the fuck outta my thread wimp. You should have just taken your licks like a man.

First you quote Wiki, then you lie and come up with some half ass excuse? I got your number Ach. You're a nice guy and all but you're full of shit. Watch the video, you seem to be the only one denying it at this point. I wonder why...Oh that's right, you call yourself, "Egyptian".  ::)

Why isn't he Egyptian? At this point hhis family has been there hundreds of years. He's more African than you. Not attacking, just looking at the facts. Ancestrial, maybe not, but his people live and are from what constitutes Egypt today, so he's Egyptian.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #84 on: July 03, 2013, 06:18:21 PM »

LMFAO

I never saw this.  I really need to start keeping up with the news!  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #85 on: July 03, 2013, 06:19:45 PM »
Why isn't he Egyptian? At this point hhis family has been there hundreds of years. He's more African than you. Not attacking, just looking at the facts. Ancestrial, maybe not, but his people live and are from what constitutes Egypt today, so he's Egyptian.

We're talking about indigenous people, this is what we've been arguing the first known people there. Yes, He is more African than me. I'm not African at all. My people hail from Israel.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: July 03, 2013, 06:21:08 PM »
Wiggs should be more concerned with the origins of his stomach then the origins of man   :D  ;D

RX MOGOL

• Getbig II
« Reply #87 on: July 03, 2013, 06:24:50 PM »
I will personally buy any black (African) a one way ticket to their homeland (Africa) if they promise never to come back

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #88 on: July 03, 2013, 06:29:28 PM »
They are Africans...end of thread.
No it is not that simple but this thread makes me laugh cause people here are talking about classifications that they do not even know what means what. We first have to start by definitions of the word we classify with and so far I am the only fluent one in this subject and everyone so far has made me laugh my ass off.

So listen up getbig, I will educate the terms for you people once in for all

Semitic or Semites or anti Semitic is derived from the word SHEM, which means a Biblical Character in the Bible, yes historians in the history channel do not even know this, they only relate this word to Hitler.

Now the days of intequity classified the world in 3 parts Hamitic, Semitic and Japhetic believing that the races on earth were divided by Noah`s 3 sons in the Bible

So in days of old tribes from Semitic tribes would war with Hamitic and so on. So Hitler hated Semitic tribes and therefor the term he coined was ante Semitism to describe his hatred towards anyone who was classified as Semitic.

Now this leaves me to my last classification which is Hebrew which I already defined for you guy. Hebrews are any nation that descants from EBER, the Biblical character and this is non negotiable as this is precisely what the term means, PERTAINING TO EBER.

Egyptians and most African tribes are Hamitic there can not be Hebrews because all Hebrews by the very definition are Semitic but there are a few Hebrew tribes that went to Africa so there are black Hebrews, just not very many of them.

history lesson is over.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 03, 2013, 06:30:52 PM »
The video is 1:44 seconds long. Am I to believe you didn't watch it?  You're full of shit and now your making excuses. Of course you watched and you don't have shit to say, now hold your head in shame and get the fuck outta my thread wimp. You should have just taken your licks like a man.

First you quote Wiki, then you lie and come up with some half ass excuse? I got your number Ach. You're a nice guy and all but you're full of shit. Watch the video, you seem to be the only one denying it at this point. I wonder why...Oh that's right, you call yourself, "Egyptian".  ::)

LOL wtf - that was out of left field - no I didn't watch it, nor did I even pay attention to its length, I'm watching a lecture right now, thats why I didn't stop to watch your guy, he may very well be making valid points, I don't know, and can't comment any which way.  

Don't get your panties in a bunch wiggums, I don't know what your objective is in declaring all Ancient Egyptians were black, or hebrews were black, or the ancient chinese were black, or jesus was black, or the aliens on Mars are Black.... but whatever, if it makes you happy buddy then run with it.

Yes I do call myself Egyptian because my family is from Egypt, I was born there, I even have a passport from there (would you like a copy of it to confirm?)....  I've confirmed many times on here that my descendants were not Ancient Egyptians, my ancestors were Turks and for the most part looked very European.  My grandfather (although he had a very dark complexion) had 9 brothers and the majority of them were blond and had light eyes.  All my grandmother's sides are very fair skinned and have blue eyes.

But I can tell you that I have personally met and socialized with descendants of ancient Egyptians, and I can confirm to you that they did not share in your skin tone.  Believe what you want, throw around your sources all you want.... I'm sure I can sit here and look up many more sources that will dispute yours....  What is different between you and I is that I have lived in that country and interacted with descendants of those people - I've experienced it in real life, not on the internet as you have.

As I said, if it makes you feel better my African brother, then go ahead and run with it!  :D

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: July 03, 2013, 06:34:43 PM »

I think African history as a whole not just Egypt is important we have problems that we need to fix NOW Egypt was relevant 2500 years ago, we need to rise above the petty debates about it

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 03, 2013, 06:36:05 PM »

LMFAO

I will dub them:

Bottle Brain
Bread Man
Cardboard Kareem
Mushroom Mustafa
Concrete of Peace
WTF???
Pot Pan Stache
AND THE KICK IS GOOD!!!!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #92 on: July 03, 2013, 06:37:05 PM »
The first humans where black then as they spread across the land their color and hair changed to adapt.

The great divide was due to Continental Shift.  Nordics camouflage for their back drop and climate as did Africans.  The whole process plays out simpler at the microscopic level.  If people could apply that process to multi-cellular organisms, we wouldn't have so much ignorance today. 

When Dinosaurs Negros Roamed the Earth

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #93 on: July 03, 2013, 06:39:51 PM »

The what do you mean by "You can have your Egyptian argument fine". lol Don't back track now. That Dr. put it out there point blank, and if you disagree with it, I'd like to hear your retort.

I never EVER said, Egyptians were Hebrews. Egyptians enslaved the Hebrews. They werent buddies. It was black on black crime. Blacks enslaving blacks. Correct, Hebrews are Semitic, and Egyptians are Hamitic. So Lets take a look at that but before we do.

I'm going to post some stuff. There's a company called Zondervan. It's been around since 1931. Zondervan.com They make bibles and bible study guides and other things. A very respected company. They also make a Bible Dictionary. It's called the Zondervan compact Bible Dictionary. Google it.

In the Zondervan Compact Bible Dictionary when you look up the word HAM, this is what it states:  Ham
1. The Youngest son of Noah, born probably about 96 years before the flood; and one of eight persons to live through the flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans, and Canaanites (Gen. 10:6-20). His indecency, when his father lay drunken, brought a curse upon Canaan (Gen. 9:20-27). 2. City E of the Jordan (Gen. 14:5). 3. The decendants of the original Ham (Pss. 78:51; 105:23 106:22). In these passages “Ham” is used as another name for Egypt as representing Ham’s principle descendents.

Zondervan’s Compact Bible Dictionary

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT!  NOT THE NEGROS!!!!  Well then if the Negros (African Americans) didn't come from Africa, we're the fuck did they come from?

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 03, 2013, 06:41:27 PM »
The what do you mean by "You can have your Egyptian argument fine". lol Don't back track now. That Dr. put it out there point blank, and if you disagree with it, I'd like to hear your retort.

I never EVER said, Egyptians were Hebrews. Egyptians enslaved the Hebrews. They werent buddies. It was black on black crime. Blacks enslaving blacks. Correct, Hebrews are Semitic, and Egyptians are Hamitic. So Lets take a look at that but before we do.

I'm going to post some stuff. There's a company called Zondervan. It's been around since 1931. Zondervan.com They make bibles and bible study guides and other things. A very respected company. They also make a Bible Dictionary. It's called the Zondervan compact Bible Dictionary. Google it.

In the Zondervan Compact Bible Dictionary when you look up the word HAM, this is what it states:  Ham
1. The Youngest son of Noah, born probably about 96 years before the flood; and one of eight persons to live through the flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans, and Canaanites (Gen. 10:6-20). His indecency, when his father lay drunken, brought a curse upon Canaan (Gen. 9:20-27). 2. City E of the Jordan (Gen. 14:5). 3. The decendants of the original Ham (Pss. 78:51; 105:23 106:22). In these passages “Ham” is used as another name for Egypt as representing Ham’s principle descendents.

Zondervan’s Compact Bible Dictionary

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT!  NOT THE NEGROS!!!!  Well then if the Negros (African Americans) didn't come from Africa, we're the fuck did they come from?

I died! LOL  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #95 on: July 03, 2013, 06:44:57 PM »
No it is not that simple but this thread makes me laugh cause people here are talking about classifications that they do not even know what means what. We first have to start by definitions of the word we classify with and so far I am the only fluent one in this subject and everyone so far has made me laugh my ass off.

So listen up getbig, I will educate the terms for you people once in for all

Semitic or Semites or anti Semitic is derived from the word SHEM, which means a Biblical Character in the Bible, yes historians in the history channel do not even know this, they only relate this word to Hitler.

Now the days of intequity classified the world in 3 parts Hamitic, Semitic and Japhetic believing that the races on earth were divided by Noah`s 3 sons in the Bible

So in days of old tribes from Semitic tribes would war with Hamitic and so on. So Hitler hated Semitic tribes and therefor the term he coined was ante Semitism to describe his hatred towards anyone who was classified as Semitic.

Now this leaves me to my last classification which is Hebrew which I already defined for you guy. Hebrews are any nation that descants from EBER, the Biblical character and this is non negotiable as this is precisely what the term means, PERTAINING TO EBER.

Egyptians and most African tribes are Hamitic there can not be Hebrews because all Hebrews by the very definition are Semitic but there are a few Hebrew tribes that went to Africa so there are black Hebrews, just not very many of them.

history lesson is over.

Negroes aren't Hamitic, they are Shemitic, I've been saying that already for a while. Just as I was saying that the so-called jews aren't Shemitic they are Japhetic (the whites) Shemitic people are Negroes and Arabs.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 03, 2013, 06:51:37 PM »
Lol at using the bible for a history lesson.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: July 03, 2013, 06:54:14 PM »
The Six-Day War (Hebrew: מלחמת ששת הימים, Milhemet Sheshet Ha Yamim; Arabic: النكسة, an-Naksah, "The Setback," or حرب ۱۹۶۷, Ḥarb 1967, "War of 1967"), also known as the June War, 1967 Arab-Israeli War, or Third Arab-Israeli War, was fought between June 5th and 10th, 1967, by Israel and the neighboring states of Egypt (known at the time as the United Arab Republic), Jordan, and Syria.
The Six Day War, I was in Hebrew school when it all went down!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #98 on: July 03, 2013, 06:59:29 PM »
Lol at using the bible for a history lesson.

The Bible is also an historical document and can be used as such. Look it up. No lol. Truth. What other documents do you know that have been held under such scrutiny for over 1,500 years and yet still stand the test of time? None.

the trainer

« Reply #99 on: July 03, 2013, 07:02:48 PM »
The garden of eden is located in africa and the first humans on the planet adam and eve where black.