Author Topic: Never before asked question: Why is tren a drug used for cattle and...  (Read 7042 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
...Equipoise a drug used for horses? What makes each compound uniquely designed for each animal?

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
my best guess would be the nutrient partitioning abilities of tren make it better for putting on lean muscle on the cattle making them bigger and sell for more. And Eq has the ability to increase cardio abilities supposedly through mechanisms im not familiar with but that would make a race horse faster. So since tren makes cardio harder to perform it would not be ideal for a horse who is running a race but Eq would be a better drug. And since Tren can put on lean muscle for a cattle it would be a better drug for the cattle since Eq would take so long to really enhance muscle size. Also tren could possibly preserve muscle tissue and weight for the cattle on the way to the slaughter house. That is just my guess from reading and hear say about the benefits and negative effects of each drug.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
my best guess would be the nutrient partitioning abilities of tren make it better for putting on lean muscle on the cattle making them bigger and sell for more. And Eq has the ability to increase cardio abilities supposedly through mechanisms im not familiar with but that would make a race horse faster. So since tren makes cardio harder to perform it would not be ideal for a horse who is running a race but Eq would be a better drug. And since Tren can put on lean muscle for a cattle it would be a better drug for the cattle since Eq would take so long to really enhance muscle size. Also tren could possibly preserve muscle tissue and weight for the cattle on the way to the slaughter house. That is just my guess from reading and hear say about the benefits and negative effects of each drug.

Great response here!!

I'd like a more raw scientific explanation, but unfortunately not one exists that I've seen....but I like your logic here. EQ doesn't have the reputation tren does as far as lean muscle gains are concerned....just based on their two supposed functions in livestock, i would assume tren to be superior for pure bodybuilding/hypertrophy.

whitewidow

They don't even like using Tren anymore for enlarging cattle due to the fact the muscle gain is so enhanced and so lean the meat comes out with no marbeling and makes it tasteless and rougher without the fatty marbeling. That is how good Tren works on cattle and obviously on humans as well. as far as EQ for race horses the steroid will increase lean muscle and obviously will give the horse more strength and power. EQ could mean the difference between first and second place.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
tren ace is used because it puts weight on the cattle quickly.

the calf is born, and the quicker the breeder/farmer can pack meat it, the quicker he can sell it.

takes 2 years from calf to butcher.

give the thing eq for a year and maybe you'll get a 1100lb steer, give it tren 6 months and you'll get a 1200lb steer.

cost vs. time vs. weight

Fuzzy Nuts

I read somewhere that cattle would grow the same size with 25% less feed using trenbolone.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
I wonder how it would effect the cattle if they gave them a lot of testosterone. I wonder if the water retention and estrogen would cause the meat to taste really funny. Or if it would keep some of the marbling effect of fat in the meat. Cause the gains wouldn't be as lean.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
I wonder how it would effect the cattle if they gave them a lot of testosterone. I wonder if the water retention and estrogen would cause the meat to taste really funny. Or if it would keep some of the marbling effect of fat in the meat. Cause the gains wouldn't be as lean.

they do.

synovex

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
lol high test high tren cycle for the cattle... poor cattle must feel like shit 24/7

POB

• Getbig IV

Interesting as well

Why Horses Race on Lasix
By Kimberly A. Rinker

For horses that race on the state-monitored medication "lasix," an (L) will be found just to the right of that horse's name in the program. But what does this really mean, to the horse, to the trainer, and to the public? Why do these (L) horses need lasix, or Salix, as it is now referred to, and what are the effects of lasix on a horse's system?

Lasix, whose technical name is furosemide, is used as a preventative treatment for "Exercise-Induced Pulmonary Hemorrhage," a very common occupational disease which affects the lungs of race horses. Horses with "EIPH" will bleed from the lungs during intensive exercise, with Standardbreds, of course, that's harness racing. Most of the time the hemorrhage (bleeding) is minor, although in rare cases it can be intense.

The cause of EIPH or "bleeding" is stress. Although a horse may be treated with the best of care by his trainer, he could still bleed internally in his lungs. Nearly all horses bleed to some degree, just as in human athletes who compete in high-stress sports. However, most of the time the bleeding is inconsequential and no external bleeding is found. In fact, it is considered by some to be a natural, circumstantial response to all racing efforts. It is traumatic in nature, self-limiting, and heals spontaneously without the need for treatment. Time is it's best friend.

EIPH is a disease with a long history, and one that has been common throughout the racing industries, both harness and thoroughbred. With the introduction of the fiber optic endoscope in the early 1970's, veterinarians were, for the first time, allowed the safe and effective visual image of the upper respiratory tract of horses. With this scope, veterinarians are able to determine that blood observed in the trachea had actually originated from the lungs.

Until that time, the conditioned was thought to be a nosebleed and to have originated in the head. The use of lasix was first and still is widely used on humans. Lasix, which is a diuretic, has been shown to reduce hemorrhage on horses under high stress and racing conditions.

Racing jurisdictions that allow the controlled use of lasix, limit the amount of furosemide and its administration to approximately four hours prior to race time to avoid any diluting effect which may complicate post-race drug testing of the urine. Thus, lasix will not interfere with the drug-testing procedure when used in a prescribed manner.

Lasix does, however, cause a horse to lose delicate body fluids such as electrolytes. That is why a trainer who conditions "lasix" horses will often have their veterinarian administer electrolyte "Jugs" to their horses, to replace the vital fluids that horse has lost.

During the normal process of racing, a horse will lose a great amount of water, and a horse on lasix will loose twice that of a normal horse. Therefore, it is imperative that the trainer endeavor to replace the horse's vital fluids. Besides having the veterinarian give the horse an electrolyte jug intravenously, a trainer will also often place electrolyte powder in the horse's water bucket or in his feed on a daily basis.

A horse's body is an amazing and complex piece of equine machinery that can adapt and repair itself time and time again. With the advent and controlled medication of lasix, horses are able to race and perform to the utmost of their ability, while maintaining their normal level of fitness.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
Interesting good post!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Interesting good post!

X2

Who woulda known horses are running almost as much gear and diuretics as pro Bodybuilders

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
i just talked to a medical doctor about diurtics, fucking hell, ill never touch any such thing.unless required for health ofc.

as for ehy what drug is used for horses and cattle, lol at the tren promotion here, ridiculous.

so instead of wet daydreams from twinks, lets hear a veterinary medic opinion on this

Can you give cliffs on your convo with the doctor?

shrek

• Getbig IV
Actually we still use it a lot on the cattle , we inject the implants during the last 60-90 days and feed them heavy grain at the lots so they have marbleization , FINA is used to fatten up cattle

Oly15

• Getbig III
Actually we still use it a lot on the cattle , we inject the implants during the last 60-90 days and feed them heavy grain at the lots so they have marbleization , FINA is used to fatten up cattle

About how much protein is in the grain? Even with tren you cant build muscle just on carbohydrate filled grain..

shrek

• Getbig IV
Its not used to build muscle its used to fatten the cow so the meat will get marbling..... what happens if you take tren and just eat carbs at high levels and have very lil space to move around and all u do is eat for the last couple months of your life ? If the whole idea was to build muscle then why don't we just eat the bulls ? Instead we casturat the males so they dont produce test which causes the meat to be tough and tainted taste like gamey , , and those are called steers .. tren is used by us because of the whole food nutrient efficiency bla bla bla  shit . Look at south american cattle , they don't use hormones on them and their meat is a lot leaner and less fatty but also weigh less.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Its not used to build muscle its used to fatten the cow so the meat will get marbling..... what happens if you take tren and just eat carbs at high levels and have very lil space to move around and all u do is eat for the last couple months of your life ?

According to the retards who hang out at gh15 , tren will magically turn carbs into muscle, some bald permabulker had a video posted here about how tren melts fat .. Just not on him.

whitewidow

According to the retards who hang out at gh15 , tren will magically turn carbs into muscle, some bald permabulker had a video posted here about how tren melts fat .. Just not on him.

Tren will make you sweat off carbs. It is somewhat true. Try taking 500mg of potent tren a week and everytime you eat carbs you will start sweating abnormally if it is strong trenbolone.
I hate Gh15 but it is true Trenbolone will make you start to sweat heavily if you start eating  carbs.

shrek

• Getbig IV
Read it right fag I said nothing bout lean cows I stated its for fatting it up , fucking learn how to read before talking shit fucking bum

shrek

• Getbig IV
Which post were you referring to