Author Topic: The Vince Goodrum Show - Episode 1-Alpha Now Available  (Read 6119 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: The Vince Goodrum Show - Episode 1-Alpha Now Available
« Reply #100 on: July 06, 2013, 06:48:17 AM »
post the list of guests you claim to have vince

its beginning to look like you are lying
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #101 on: July 06, 2013, 06:49:05 AM »
Cause he is a baby who ran to the mods when his idiocy was exposed.   He is a real bitch, literally and figuratively.  Coming here with his bs while he allows posters on his own site to be slandered?  Total bitch move.    

As for his ""guests" who the fuck ever going to associate themselves with him other than those maybe going on there for a gag?  
Thats the whole point. If Vince is smart, he will pander to the audience looking for some good belly laughs. He is a true moron if he thinks he can sustain a serious Bodybuilding radio show. I would much rather listen to guys like Chick, Sean Ray etc........

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #102 on: July 06, 2013, 06:53:27 AM »
Thats the whole point. If Vince is smart, he will pander to the audience looking for some good belly laughs. He is a true moron if he thinks he can sustain a serious Bodybuilding radio show. I would much rather listen to guys like Chick, Sean Ray etc........

I would rather listen to Michael Moore give diet advice than here Vince try to give anyone else advice.  The notion of goodrum trying to give anyone advice in BB is like Obama trying to be president  -  like taking the most incompetent idiotic tool in the mail room who is convinced he is CEO caliber.

Literally 9/10 people I see on the street any given day who never worked out a day in their lives look better than he does. 

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: July 06, 2013, 06:58:32 AM »
vince should play to his strengths

perhaps giving advice on picking cotton/ shining shoes/ moonwalking/ being a butler....... that sort of stuff.

failing that he could always announce his guest list. as its going to be all business i expect rupert murdoch and ronnie coleman but fear its more likely to be howling mad murdoch and gary coleman (via the great vincori- psychic to the stars)  

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #104 on: July 06, 2013, 07:02:51 AM »
You ran to the mods when I exposed your bs because you know there are certain lines people here don't cross, and you crossed it.   

Bitch

I've not spoken to any moderators about removing any threads or postings.....why would I care now what a few people have to say about me??? 
A

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: July 06, 2013, 07:07:59 AM »
jesus

that which has been seen cannot be unseen

vince is gayer than chris dickerson giving bob birdsong a piggy back from san fran on carnival day

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #106 on: July 06, 2013, 08:04:01 AM »
How come the thread about Goodrum was deleted? He slanders people and those lies stay but those who post the truth about that delusional fool are censored.

Retire, you old cun.t

Don't waste your last remaining handful of years on here.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #107 on: July 06, 2013, 08:05:37 AM »
Maybe he can give dating advice too?  

That pic is disgusting man. >:(

Warn first before you post

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC