Author Topic: "The weight is over"'s bariatric surgery spam thread  (Read 22592 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Very impressive 100% natural
« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2013, 12:40:48 PM »
all natural training does is condition the muscle you can sustain naturally

no such thing as natural bodybuilding

clueless noob fucks go mad when i bring this great truth to them

10lbs of muscle is all you can gain from natural lifting

"10lbs of muscle is all you can can from natural lifting".....added to list of Getbig truths!!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2013, 12:41:04 PM »
  congrats adam

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2013, 12:50:23 PM »
I stand by what I said: weight loss surgery is guaranteed to make people lose weight. Show me one case of one patient ever who did not lose weight. Nowhere did I say it was going to be ALL bodyfat. But it is nigh (if not completely impossible) not to lose weight this way. Where it would be possible to not lose weight even when taking tren/t3/clen/dnp/etc.

So yes, it is a foolproof way of losing weight. And it makes further weight loss and maintenance much easier. Do you deny it? If so, then tell me this: why did you not do it without surgery, if the surgery is such a minor aspect of your success?

Do many people fail? Certainly. I've read about many cases, because I too considered surgery a few years ago. But I'm not vain enough to risk a .5% chance of dying on the operating table just to be able to flex my abs on camera.

Check out these links:
http://voices.yahoo.com/why-people-gain-weight-after-gastric-bypass-5807230.html
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Fitness/story?id=4444057&page=1#.UdnFBZ3n8qI
http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20150159,00.html

Granted, most people seem to keep some of the weight off so technically, you are correct gastric bypass surgery works in most cases. There are always exceptions though.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2013, 12:54:48 PM »
Who gives a shit what he did. Imagine how he changed his life.

"Willpower", "cheating"?? Who gives a shit. Even if he decided on an easier route
then that only makes him smarter.

It's like a bb competition. No one cares, or should care, whether the winner did more/less
drugs than the next guy. What matters is what you see.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2013, 12:56:23 PM »
this is not even debatable

ask any weightlifting scholar

oh, no arguments here!

I'd actually love to hear more of these undebatable truths from weightlifting scholars.

TheWeightsOver

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2013, 12:58:54 PM »
How is Phreak 100% correct when he suggests it is a foolproof weight loss method? If it were foolproof, everyone who has the surgery would lose weight, which is not the case. The surgery helps folks, like you, who are committed to changing their lives.

Prime, was that directed at me?  If so, you misread what I said...I said he was 100% Incorrect....I don't agree with his stance....

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2013, 01:02:06 PM »
Who gives a shit what he did. Imagine how he changed his life.

"Willpower", "cheating"?? Who gives a shit. Even if he decided on an easier route
then that only makes him smarter.

It's like a bb competition. No one cares, or should care, whether the winner did more/less
drugs than the next guy. What matters is what you see.
well said.galeniko seems to think its a competition who siffers the most on a diet.

Cheating lol, coming from a guy that takes steroids, chesting against who galeniko?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2013, 01:07:46 PM »
Prime, was that directed at me?  If so, you misread what I said...I said he was 100% Incorrect....I don't agree with his stance....

My mistake. Obviously, I misread your post. Better get my glasses checked, huh?

TheWeightsOver

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2013, 01:11:04 PM »
I don't know Prime, if you wear glasses you're cheating at reading  ;D

ukjeff

« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2013, 01:11:52 PM »
Using binoculars for bird watching is cheating.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2013, 01:12:50 PM »
oh, no arguments here!

I'd actually love to hear more of these undebatable truths from weightlifting scholars.
read the 1972 official year book of russian weightlifting

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2013, 01:16:23 PM »
Using binoculars for bird watching is cheating.

AHAAHAHAHAH!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2013, 01:18:26 PM »
  congrats adam
The guy is acting like the second coming of christ all because he did something he should have done anyways.

People who want praise for losing fat baffle me.  Its not hard or difficult in any way whatsoever.

Lets review:

1. You can eat anything you want to make up your calories.

2. You could easily eat 2000-3000 calories and make it to single digit body fat eventually.  The number of calories will vary but not that much from that range.  Of course you could always eat less.

3. Why is this considered difficult?  ???

People are morons.

TheWeightsOver

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2013, 01:24:43 PM »
The guy is acting like the second coming of christ all because he did something he should have done anyways.

People who want praise for losing fat baffle me.  Its not hard or difficult in any way whatsoever.

Lets review:

1. You can eat anything you want to make up your calories.

2. You could easily eat 2000-3000 calories and make it to single digit body fat eventually.  The number of calories will vary but not that much from that range.  Of course you could always eat less.

3. Why is this considered difficult?  ???

People are morons.

How am I acting like Christ when I'm scrolling through threads and see that someone randomly posted MY picture?  I stated above, it's not about ME personally, it's for all the people who struggled with their weight and made a transformation, only to be ridiculed for how they attained their goals.  In the end, do you really care about any of this?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2013, 01:29:05 PM »

How am I acting like Christ when I'm scrolling through threads and see that someone randomly posted MY picture?  I stated above, it's not about ME personally, it's for all the people who struggled with their weight and made a transformation, only to be ridiculed for how they attained their goals.  In the end, do you really care about any of this?
I don`t care one bit actually.  I prefer people to be obese to be honest with you.  It gives you much leverage over them, so much that you control them any way you see fit.

Why do you give talks at "seminars" about fat people and fat loss.  What is there to say?  Eat less, around 2000 calories, anything you want.

What more is there really?

chess315

« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2013, 01:34:23 PM »
not natual anyone willing to have plastic surgery will take the a few pills plus imo he just doesnt look natural

A. if had great  genetics and drive would have never been like he was

B. took the easy way out but its still a great accompilshment fake natural or not

chess315

« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2013, 01:37:56 PM »
it appears the beard and chest hair are just took make him look like a natural and make the triumph more special. Still good job. Come on wheres the big guns at to run this guy down lol  I bet gh15(nasser) is rolling in his grave :D

TheWeightsOver

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2013, 01:39:33 PM »
The seminars are for persons interested in getting WLS and are set up through a hospital in my area.  I speak about several things pertaining to diet, nutrition and exercise as it relates to post-op care.  So many people go from one extreme to the other, which takes a toll on the average person who isn't ready for it.  WLS has about a 33% true "success" rate, in that 1/3 of the people use it as a tool and get out of it what they hoped.  Another third do not lose, or gain a significant amount of weight back after the initial loss, mainly due to emotional and mental issues surrounding the obesity in the first place.  The other third are 'successful' per se with the surgery because they lose weight, but find that they are caught in that 'extreme' where they FEAR calories and fear weight gain, so much so that they become the polar opposite and yet the exact same...they're on the opposite end of the spectrum physically, and yet they're damaging themselves just as much by being so malnourished.

To answer your question, I touch on all of the above and give insight on how to live post-op, based on my own experiences.  Again, this is why I've said I've personally seen so many people come and go through WLS based on what they 'thought' would happen and utterly fail.  Nothing in life is a guarantee...

chess315

« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2013, 01:41:26 PM »
  I agree you have most likely had a positive infulence on many people.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2013, 01:43:41 PM »
The seminars are for persons interested in getting WLS and are set up through a hospital in my area.  I speak about several things pertaining to diet, nutrition and exercise as it relates to post-op care.  So many people go from one extreme to the other, which takes a toll on the average person who isn't ready for it.  WLS has about a 33% true "success" rate, in that 1/3 of the people use it as a tool and get out of it what they hoped.  Another third do not lose, or gain a significant amount of weight back after the initial loss, mainly due to emotional and mental issues surrounding the obesity in the first place.  The other third are 'successful' per se with the surgery because they lose weight, but find that they are caught in that 'extreme' where they FEAR calories and fear weight gain, so much so that they become the polar opposite and yet the exact same...they're on the opposite end of the spectrum physically, and yet they're damaging themselves just as much by being so malnourished.

To answer your question, I touch on all of the above and give insight on how to live post-op, based on my own experiences.  Again, this is why I've said I've personally seen so many people come and go through WLS based on what they 'thought' would happen and utterly fail.  Nothing in life is a guarantee...
I can guarantee nobody needs weight loss surgery if they eat 2000 calories day in and day out of whatever they like.

They may need the surgery to fix the skin, but they WILL NOT need the surgery to lose any weight or to keep it off.

Sorry, its just nonsense. 

TheWeightsOver

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: July 07, 2013, 01:49:43 PM »
I'm not arguing the necessity of WLS.  WLS is only deemed a medical necessity in certain situations.  Mine was a personal decision, not a medical one.  All I am arguing is the claim that WLS is an 'easy way out' and/or easy in general, which is not the case.  Only people who have not had the surgery, or those that are not fully educated to it, will say such nonsense.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #71 on: July 07, 2013, 01:53:59 PM »
I'm back doin my standing one arm dumbell concentration curl with 180 lb dumbell, yeah I can curl his body weight with one arm......I don't think he's gona catch up anytime soon, his bodyfat % won't save his ass in true iron pumpers world!
Cswol owning alot of people's minds around here, and strong as hell to boot.

chess315

« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2013, 01:57:10 PM »
 I think a person should do what ever it takes to get where they need to be not only in the gym but in life. Drive seems to be a rare thing now a days

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #73 on: July 07, 2013, 02:19:52 PM »

AVBG

« Reply #74 on: July 07, 2013, 03:13:31 PM »
Congrats TheWeightsOver. At the end of the day you did what you needed to do, don't get hung up on arguing how you got it done.