Author Topic: Guys who let their woman drive?  (Read 6593 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Guys who let their woman drive?
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2013, 07:58:28 PM »
I have a Mustang convertible. The only female I'd let drive it would be my mother.

i'd be embarrassed if I wasn't in the passenger seat of a mustang convertible. it's just a step above a Sebring convertible.

hope this helps.

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2013, 09:26:09 PM »
Please change your screen name to RJ Passenger.  ;D
HAhahaha well done sir. Well done.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2013, 09:30:18 PM »
My woman gets car sick VERY easy. Unfortunately the only cure is to let her drive most of the time.  To tell you the truth it does make me feel like a beta, but that's better then being covered in puke.

Sorry to hear bro.

Now, please change your screen name immediately to RJ PASSENGER. Thanks.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2013, 09:31:52 PM »
HAhahaha well done sir. Well done.
Sorry to hear bro.

Now, please change your screen name immediately to RJ PASSENGER. Thanks.

Holy shit me and tapeworm are on the same wavelength  :o that's what I get for not reading the last page

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2013, 05:16:40 AM »
Seek professional help at once.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2013, 05:59:23 AM »
I met my wife 8 years ago, since then she had 2 car accidents, both of them her fault, while she was the only one in the car. Fortunately no one was hurt.
Needless to say I am always driving when we are going somewhere together. I believe women do not focus enough while driving and majority of them are aggressive drivers.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2013, 06:25:03 AM »
I met my wife 8 years ago, since then she had 2 car accidents, both of them her fault, while she was the only one in the car. Fortunately no one was hurt.
Needless to say I am always driving when we are going somewhere together. I believe women do not focus enough while driving and majority of them are aggressive drivers.

And now you're stuck paying the increased insurance premiums now, right? Dem females.

And jealous much, ESF?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2013, 11:02:05 AM »

I met my wife 50 years ago. She's had one accident, which wasn't her fault and one ticket, which was her fault. I don't think she's messing up insurance rates with this record. She is very focused when she's driving. The only thing aggressive about her driving is her mouth....she likes to cuss idiot drivers out.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2013, 11:06:16 AM »
Sure. I don't care. I usually do all the big city driving, tho. 

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2013, 11:08:57 AM »
Honestly my girl does most of the driving. Shes got a new car and I mostly ride a motorcycle. I only drive in the wintertime, I just don't like cars. I keep cool about everything but I hate driving. Idiots become even bigger idiots when they get behind the wheel. Its better I relax in the passenger seat if I must travel by car.

I can see where people think its beta. But I'm the driver, shes just doing the driving for me. If she needs to go to some gay store I have her drop me off at the sporting goods store. I tell her when she gets done to find me in the fishing section.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2013, 11:33:35 AM »
Our lass is small and feeble and would probably struggle to drive my van. Her car is small and girly so if we go in that she drives.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2013, 11:42:04 AM »
Whenever she's not barefoot and pregnant, but she's usually too exhausted on the way home from the maternity ward.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2013, 11:49:36 AM »
Our wor lass is small and feeble and would probably struggle to drive my van. Her car is small and girly so if we go in that she drives.

fixed ;)

i always tell her shes an amazing driver, much better than me,,, even tho she knows im taking the piss she cant help her self grinning like a Cheshire cat

when it comes to vans... obv she was full of the best driver shit when we were moving house so she tried to drive the rental van, must have stalled it about 4 times in 5 mins, those treacles cant cope with dodgy well worn gear boxes

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2013, 01:41:34 PM »
fixed ;)

i always tell her shes an amazing driver, much better than me,,, even tho she knows im taking the piss she cant help her self grinning like a Cheshire cat

when it comes to vans... obv she was full of the best driver shit when we were moving house so she tried to drive the rental van, must have stalled it about 4 times in 5 mins, those treacles cant cope with dodgy well worn gear boxes

I thought if i wrote it the correct way only you and i would understand it ;)

she gives me the same shit yet can bareley press the clutch in on my van. You are right about the old worn gearboxes my old transit took both arms to get it into third gear ha

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2013, 03:44:03 PM »
They usually prefer I drive. Personally I don't really care, sometimes it's just nice to relax.

But isn't relaxing basically impossible when the woman drives?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2013, 08:59:46 PM »
But isn't relaxing basically impossible when the woman drives?

Even though my wife is basically a good driver, I cannot relax when anyone else drives.

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2013, 12:52:45 AM »
why the fuck do you want to drive?
perhaps some of you feel live in the fields were it's fun to drive, but living in a city and drivings sucks big time...

or maybe you feel your masculinity threatened?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2013, 05:34:23 AM »
Even though my wife is basically a good driver, I cannot relax when anyone else drives.

My wife is a good driver, but I literally go crazy watching how much fuel she wastes by not changing gear at the correct revs/driving 35 mph in 3rd gear for about 100 metres! I'm in 5th gear by 32mph, and even on a slight decline my foots off the gas pedal so I can roll for free hahahaha epic Cypriot penny pinching  ;D

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2013, 08:27:43 AM »
My wife is a good driver, but I literally go crazy watching how much fuel she wastes by not changing gear at the correct revs/driving 35 mph in 3rd gear for about 100 metres! I'm in 5th gear by 32mph, and even on a slight decline my foots off the gas pedal so I can roll for free hahahaha epic Cypriot penny pinching  ;D
i always thought gas was controlled by the "depth" of the GAS pedal, not the rotations of the engine ???
not being a dick, honest question

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2013, 08:35:46 AM »
My wife is a good driver, but I literally go crazy watching how much fuel she wastes by not changing gear at the correct revs/driving 35 mph in 3rd gear for about 100 metres! I'm in 5th gear by 32mph, and even on a slight decline my foots off the gas pedal so I can roll for free hahahaha epic Cypriot penny pinching  ;D
Umm, she's right. An, un-supercar aside, 3rd should get you 20-60 without much trouble (accelerations/on-ramps aside). I get the gas-lessening thingy, tho - use a higher gear whenever possible. 5th is like hitting the M1, or some other dealy.   ???

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2013, 08:37:25 AM »
i always thought gas was controlled by the "depth" of the GAS pedal, not the rotations of the engine ???
not being a dick, honest question

Both are a factor, but the engine will only use what it needs to spin the wheels.

You could press the gas pedal lightly in 2nd gear at 30mph for 1 mile, and the revolutions would be high = more gas needed to spin the wheels.

You could press the gas pedal harder in 4th gear at 30mph, and the revs would be far lower so the engine uses whatever gas it needs to do the job - LESS GAS.

This is why cars have fuel injection rods, so they can supply the engine with what it needs to burn.

Otherwise where is all the unwanted gas going when you floor the pedal uneccesarily? leaking out of the hood lol.

Good question though.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2013, 08:42:01 AM »
Umm, she's right. An, un-supercar aside, 3rd should get you 20-60 without much trouble (accelerations/on-ramps aside). I get the gas-lessening thingy, tho - use a higher gear whenever possible. 5th is like hitting the M1, or some other dealy.   ???

The problem is, she's not using 3rd gear to accelerate to 60mph i.e. merging onto a motorway etc, this is around town - where she'll hold the lower gears for too long before switching up.

My rule of thumb in a regular car is not to hit over 2000 rpm before switching up - UNLESS you need to overtake, merge onto a faster road, race other drivers at the lights   ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2013, 08:46:15 AM »
The problem is, she's not using 3rd gear to accelerate to 60mph i.e. merging onto a motorway etc, this is around town - where she'll hold the lower gears for too long before switching up.

My rule of thumb in a regular car is not to hit over 2000 rpm before switching up - UNLESS you need to overtake, merge onto a faster road, race other drivers at the lights   ;D
Ach, got it. Totally with you on the <2K. I have a tachy, but I just listen. That's my thing. And I only drive a (un-supercar) Toyota.   :-\       ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2013, 09:39:47 AM »

Maybe this is why automatics get better mileage then sticks do these days. It used to be the other way around. Many automatics are 6 speed which allows for very smooth shifting. My car is a six speed auto with the ability to shift if you like. There is no clutch though.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2013, 10:23:56 AM »

I'm also an admitted "downhill-roller", I'm not  ashamed....And Im not talking about what happens every time CSWOL tries to go for a hike up in the hills and gravity "shuts him down."