Author Topic: 2013 NPC Team Universe will issue 60 new IFBB Pros !  (Read 877 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 2013 NPC Team Universe will issue 60 new IFBB Pros !
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 05:58:53 PM »

Yes, 60 news IFBB pros - prejudging for the women's divisions was today.  Tomorrow morning, the men's divisions prejudging will begin.

Finals are in the evening.

This link is who did well at the 2013 NPC Team Universe from Friday's prejudging...

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=484224.0

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 06:01:23 PM »
If a little guy in board shorts tries to tell me he's an 'IFBB pro', he'll get throat-punched.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2013, 06:02:59 PM »
If a little guy in board shorts tries to tell me he's an 'IFBB pro', he'll get throat-punched.
get ready,,,hope u got good aim...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2013, 07:24:59 PM »

Yeah Ron, there was a time the term IFBB Pro really used to mean something. You could hold your head high and women wanted you and guys wanted to be you. You'd even get an acting gig or two and the stars would use you as personal trainers. You could mention the name Venice beach and it'd bring back names such as Arnold, Franco, Flex, Cormier and even the infamous Craig Killer Titus before he took his spree to Vegas.

But now I can't tell an Ifbb pro from a high school locker room. All in the name of money. And hell even they're better to look at than most of these lineups outside of the Olympia. We got a big gift with Ramy!  8)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2013, 05:54:57 PM »
Yeah Ron, there was a time the term IFBB Pro really used to mean something. You could hold your head high and women wanted you and guys wanted to be you. You'd even get an acting gig or two and the stars would use you as personal trainers. You could mention the name Venice beach and it'd bring back names such as Arnold, Franco, Flex, Cormier and even the infamous Craig Killer Titus before he took his spree to Vegas.

But now I can't tell an Ifbb pro from a high school locker room. All in the name of money. And hell even they're better to look at than most of these lineups outside of the Olympia. We got a big gift with Ramy!  8)

Agreed.

The winners of men's physique or women's bikini should be label 'IFBB sub-pro' or 'IFBB pro-minus'.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2013, 06:21:33 PM »
Generation Y, everyone's a winner.  Actually, this is totally unfair, why not award pro status to everyone so no one has to leave with their feelings hurt. 

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2013, 06:46:55 PM »