Author Topic: Blame kobe  (Read 2719 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Blame kobe
« on: July 11, 2013, 01:40:13 PM »
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/9468452/dwight-howard-wanted-end-kobe-bryant-era-los-angeles-lakers

The Lakers, almost from the moment Howard arrived in August 2012, had gone to great lengths to assure the 27-year-old that they saw him as the future face of the franchise and that the torch would be passed from Bryant to him in short order.

But with Bryant saying publicly just a week before free agency that he was thinking of playing at least two or three more seasons, it was hard for Howard to envision when he would assume that role, sources said.

"How can it be Kobe's team and Dwight's team?" one source said. "It was about the passing of the torch."

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Blame kobe
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 02:57:26 PM »
lakers signed nick young, that was a good addition, plays hard and can score, and hes young.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 03:09:37 PM »
  yeah   kobe saying he wants to play four more years now though

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2013, 03:17:43 PM »
they either pay him or cut him loose.

the big play coming up is who will Kyrie Irving (the next Kobe) sign with. By his free agency time he could replace Wade in Miami, or Kobe in LA. Those are the expected front runners.

without Kobe nobody cares about the Lakers. so expect to see him play another 4 without a pay cut

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2013, 03:20:37 PM »
  yeah   kobe saying he wants to play four more years now though

after those 4 years he will say he wants to play 3 and  after those 3 he will say 2 more years

Believe me , he will not retire a Laker, he will be let go and his old ass will sign with another team

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2013, 03:20:48 PM »
whoa..why does kobe need to pass the torch?

what has Howard done to deserve to lead the lakers franchise and to make a 5 time champion and future hall of famer just take a seat?

Howards only accomplishment is winning the dunk contest and having his coach in Orlando fired and he still left.

Howard wanted Mike Dantoni fired, but he would of left anyway, I dont like how he played with these coaches.

his a dud, lakers will flop this season, then they will acquire star next season..Not Lebron.

Kobe will pass the torch when he needs too, and definately does not need to pass it to that mentally ill fucker.

wait till houston loses 6 straight games and howard asks for mchale to be fired..

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2013, 03:22:26 PM »
whoa..why does kobe need to pass the torch?

what has Howard done to deserve to lead the lakers franchise and to make a 5 time champion and future hall of famer just take a seat?

Howards only accomplishment is winning the dunk contest and having his coach in Orlando fired and he still left.

Howard wanted Mike Dantoni fired, but he would of left anyway, I dont like how he played with these coaches.

his a dud, lakers will flop this season, then they will acquire star next season..Not Lebron.

Kobe will pass the torch when he needs too, and definately does not need to pass it to that mentally ill fucker.

wait till houston loses 6 straight games and howard asks for mchale to be fired..

Kobe will not pass any torch , kobe does not pass

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2013, 03:22:37 PM »
they either pay him or cut him loose.

the big play coming up is who will Kyrie Irving (the next Kobe) sign with. By his free agency time he could replace Wade in Miami, or Kobe in LA. Those are the expected front runners.

without Kobe nobody cares about the Lakers. so expect to see him play another 4 without a pay cut

Kyrie is awesome, he just cannot last a whole season.
P.S he was born in Australia, i think his in Australia now, he should visit tony doherty.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2013, 03:22:50 PM »
after those 4 years he will say he wants to play 3 and  after those 3 he will say 2 more years

Believe me , he will not retire a Laker, he will be let go and his old ass will sign with another team

perhaps, perhaps not. he's played with them his whole career. rare these days. who right now is a big enough star to replace him in LA? and it was never going to be DH. no matter what DH tells the media.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2013, 03:24:51 PM »
perhaps, perhaps not. he's played with them his whole career. rare these days. who right now is a big enough star to replace him in LA? and it was never going to be DH. no matter what DH tells the media.

well he did play for the lakers , its not like he got drafted and stuck around to a team like the hornets 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2013, 03:25:36 PM »

DH is not a superstar, everyone expects him to get better, what you see now is what you get.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2013, 03:27:35 PM »
my list of only people who could replace Kobe (taking age into account )

Lebron
Durant
Irving
Melo (even though he's softer than DH)
Rose (hahahaha sorry this one's a joke)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2013, 03:30:50 PM »
my list of only people who could replace Kobe (taking age into account )

Lebron
Durant
Irving
Melo (even though he's softer than DH)
Rose (hahahaha sorry this one's a joke)

Melo is good his just too hood.