Author Topic: Rove says: More White Votes Won't Save the GOP  (Read 1320 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Rove says: More White Votes Won't Save the GOP
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2013, 07:11:46 AM »
Don't need to.  If you don't like my post, it's up to you to refute it or STFU.

Lol I see, everyone else is responsible for disproving your idiocy...

Very 240 like

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2013, 08:31:35 AM »
Lol I see, everyone else is responsible for disproving your idiocy...

Very 240 like

Just those that disagree with it. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2013, 09:50:16 AM »
Rove's calculations make no sense. Romney would have needed nearly three-quarters of the Latino vote to beat Obama last year (NO WAY that would have ever happened).

As I say last October/November, the key for Romney winning (since early voting was indeed down for Obama) was to match McCain's tally from last year on election day. He didn't; he got beat.

I made a thread specifically stating that it was ALL ABOUT THE WHITE VOTE. At least 3 million white voters stayed home; that is why Romney lost.

Quite frankly, the Latino vote is greatly exaggerated. Per the 2010 census, 72% of this nation's 300 million+ people are white. That number is HIGHER, when you get the "White Hispanics" (i.e. George Zimmerman) into the fray. That means less than a quarter of our country citizens are "non-white".

Reagan and Bush 41 won in landslides with less than 35% of the Latino vote each (with much smaller populations than we have now). Conversely. Bush 43 got 40% of the Latino vote but beat Kerry by an electoral field goal in 2004.

More white votes will save the GOP. They're still, far and away (despite the left's claims), the majority of this country. What will save the GOP is going far right, period.

Twice the GOP put moderates against Obama and twice those moderates got beat. Despite what the beltway Republicans thing, THEY CANNOT WIN withou the social conservatives, bottom line. And (to somewhat echo a Limbaugh sentiment), if you think the Dems are going to cede any "brown" voters to the GOP, you're smoking more crack than Marion Berry in his heyday.

The man who can get the social conservatives, fiscal conservatives, and independents on his side will win the presidency for the GOP. And, the stats say most of them are in the white category.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2013, 09:02:48 PM »
McWay is correct (as usual).

This whole amnesty shitshow is a concerted effort by big business and big government to destroy the United States.

Most Hispanics DO NOT EVEN SUPPORT THE AMNESTY FARCE.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2013, 10:59:19 AM »
that COULD work - BUT we should realize there would be a decade or two of dems dominating almost EVERY election with 40% as the OLD and NEW versions of the GOP each won 30% of the vote.  In currently close districts, dems would own.

Over time, repubs would choose one of the flavors, but wow, so much dem damage would be done in the meantime.

that is what pray for-although one's point-of-view of damage is another person's progress.
w