Author Topic: Jay Cutler responds to haters  (Read 10853 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Jay Cutler responds to haters
« Reply #75 on: July 15, 2013, 10:25:26 AM »
240 is Back... : of course jay will do the olympia. It is a no brainer if you ask me, but we all have our opinion.  :)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #76 on: July 15, 2013, 10:27:29 AM »
He was mostly moving the weight with his lats. Watch it again.
OK I see what you mean, yes agree now to much lats came into play but still enough on the abs to fatigue them.

I originally thought you meant it was not enough range but you were talking about too much lats coming into play and I agree  ;)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #77 on: July 15, 2013, 10:30:11 AM »
How they used to train. Hard and heavy with volume. Very little machines, no air conditioning and no 45 degree leg press back then. These guys today wouldn't last a day in their shoes. What you see in the video is a real bodybuilding gym. The only other one that I've seen here in the US that would be close is Metro flex in Arlington.

and they also trained each bodypart twice a week while training 3 or 4 bodyparts in one session, not like this one bodypart each workout just once a week horseshit

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2013, 10:32:40 AM »
jay your not gona get big training with NO Size eric in his condition hes in!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #79 on: July 15, 2013, 10:46:04 AM »
jay your not gona get big training with NO Size eric in his condition hes in!

I really try to understand your ramblings, but that makes no sense. Please rephrase.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #80 on: July 15, 2013, 11:23:35 AM »
240 is Back... : of course jay will do the olympia. It is a no brainer if you ask me, but we all have our opinion.  :)

hey, i just love to debate and play devils advocate.

But I do put some credence into what ronnie coleman said.  He went thru it at that age.  Once he dieted down, he quickly realized how small and weak he was compared with past years. 

IF that happens, it'll all come down to jay's competitive spirit vs. long term profitability.   Jordan was a true competitor - cost himself long-term marketbaility by sucking with the Bulls for a few years.  Jordan drive by $ would have retired after that final jumper and retired on top.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #81 on: July 15, 2013, 11:36:08 AM »

But I do put some credence into what ronnie coleman said.  He went thru it at that age.  Once he dieted down, he quickly realized how small and weak he was compared with past years. 

IF that happens, it'll all come down to jay's competitive spirit vs. long term profitability.   Jordan was a true competitor - cost himself long-term marketbaility by sucking with the Bulls for a few years.  Jordan drive by $ would have retired after that final jumper and retired on top.

Your point of view will explain why Jay hasn't updated his "X weeks out" from the Olympia videos on YouTube.
Maybe Jay's sponsors demand that Jay do the olympia.. who knows. But I highly doubt such info is publicly available.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 15, 2013, 11:41:45 AM »
Your point of view will explain why Jay hasn't updated his "X weeks out" from the Olympia videos on YouTube.
Maybe Jay's sponsors demand that Jay do the olympia.. who knows. But I highly doubt such info is publicly available.

I think training at 1:30 am, ranting about the haters, isn't something we would see from Jay five years ago.

There's a good chance he hasn't even accepted it or faced where he is yet.  Or he hasn't decided.  Or he thinks he can work through it.  Who knows what pressure he's feeling.

Again, NOTHING BUT RESPECT for JAY!   Not hating on him.  He's 2nd best of this generation, behind Ronnie.  But I listen to those words of Ronnie - He's been in that same spot.  Whatever he chooses, I wish Jay the best.  One of the best of our generation.  

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #83 on: July 15, 2013, 11:44:17 AM »

Dude, Jordan still has the top selling shoes and clothing. His marketability is stronger than current NBA players.
S

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2013, 11:51:58 AM »
and they also trained each bodypart twice a week while training 3 or 4 bodyparts in one session, not like this one bodypart each workout just once a week horseshit

Yep, people have bought into the fallacy that working one body part per week is plenty, the biggest crock of shit I've heard to date when it comes to training. Right up there with TV gimmicks.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 15, 2013, 11:54:15 AM »
Dude, Jordan still has the top selling shoes and clothing. His marketability is stronger than current NBA players.

Correct.  BUT would it be stronger if he hadn't returned to be average with the Wizards?  I think yes.  He makes $80 mil a year now.  Woudl it be $81 mil (or more) if he won that last title and stepped away?  I think so.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #86 on: July 15, 2013, 11:55:01 AM »
Yep, people have bought into the fallacy that working one body part per week is plenty, the biggest crock of shit I've heard to date when it comes to training. Right up there with TV gimmicks.

People are afraid of over training. That's all you see in the magazines. Nobody trains hard anymore.
S

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2013, 11:57:21 AM »
I think training at 1:30 am, ranting about the haters, isn't something we would see from Jay five years ago.

There's a good chance he hasn't even accepted it or faced where he is yet.  Or he hasn't decided.  Or he thinks he can work through it.  Who knows what pressure he's feeling.

Again, NOTHING BUT RESPECT for JAY!   Not hating on him.  He's 2nd best of this generation, behind Ronnie.  But I listen to those words of Ronnie - He's been in that same spot.  Whatever he chooses, I wish Jay the best.  One of the best of our generation.  

But he looked good at that 1:30 am training video!  :)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2013, 11:59:27 AM »
Look at the size of his calves. Recent picture:

looks like he is about to rip a mean fart

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: July 15, 2013, 12:41:00 PM »
Correct.  BUT would it be stronger if he hadn't returned to be average with the Wizards?  I think yes.  He makes $80 mil a year now.  Woudl it be $81 mil (or more) if he won that last title and stepped away?  I think so.

Most kids wearing his clothing today weren't old enough to remember him even playing. They just wear it because it's popular. And a good product.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #90 on: July 15, 2013, 12:44:12 PM »
His legs have gotten shorter.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #91 on: July 15, 2013, 01:02:59 PM »

I think he could've played a year of two more with his last team on the Bulls. The Wizards sucked. The Bulls still had a few decent players left when he retired. He should've came back to a decent team. He just had a financial stake in the Wizards and thought he could make them better. 
S

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #92 on: July 15, 2013, 02:04:57 PM »
People are afraid of over training. That's all you see in the magazines. Nobody trains hard anymore.

Agreed

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: July 15, 2013, 04:10:09 PM »
I trained chest, arms, abs and calves today, and i killed it..........hammer strenght flat bench 10 plates 10 reps, curled the 100 lb dumbells for 3, and one arm standing concentration the 120 lb dumbells for 4 reps........destroyed it!

andyshawads

• Getbig II
« Reply #94 on: July 15, 2013, 04:46:31 PM »
I trained chest, arms, abs and calves today, and i killed it..........hammer strenght flat bench 10 plates 10 reps, curled the 100 lb dumbells for 3, and one arm standing concentration the 120 lb dumbells for 4 reps........destroyed it!

And cutler makes you look like you have never touched... He dwarfs u..on top of that his body fat is 6% urs is 26%..ur point is what?

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: July 15, 2013, 04:47:39 PM »
not true, Im taller than jay, and for not being pro, i can stand next to jay at 285 lbs, hes 5 foot 7

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: July 15, 2013, 04:54:20 PM »
jays not in the gym curling 225, or curling the 110 lb dumbells, he aint doin shit, his biceps are tore!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: July 15, 2013, 05:21:17 PM »
how much does big ramy weigh in the offseason

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #98 on: July 15, 2013, 05:42:27 PM »
not true, Im taller than jay, and for not being pro, i can stand next to jay at 285 lbs, hes 5 foot 7

Hahaha. Yes you can stand next to Jay...............and get SHUT DOWN!
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 15, 2013, 05:44:02 PM »
Jay is top 25 in the world... everyone can stop with the hating.