Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Not Guilty Verdict!  (Read 59353 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Zimmerman not guilty.
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2013, 08:31:42 PM »
Owned.

Eat shit rob.

do you really feel like this is a WIN?

Zimmerman - who allegedly finger fcked his underage cousin. who shoved a cop.  who beat his wife.  who ran into a gunfight, eager.

he's back on the streets sunday Am for his cardio with his 9mm.  Super duper.   Society really wins, huh?   We're all safer now that zimmerman is out inciting gunfights once again.  We WON, right?  We won!  He's back on the streets.  and in another few years when he has another violent incident (he's had 2 so far plus the shooting), I hope we still WIN.

Where are the race riots?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: George Zimmerman INNOCENT!!
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2013, 08:32:53 PM »
No, he jumped out of a car and just so happen to have a gun on him...The fact that he had a gun on him shouldn't have stopped him from watching out for the neighborhood and watching the POS walking around in it. Him having a gun may have saved his life when he decided to engage in what was most likely some stetchy shit going on...

I carry a gun.  I NEVER just 'happen to have a gun on me'.

it's a HUGE responsibility.  Every time I get out of car - at grocery store or anywhere else - I conciously make a decision to enter that situation with MASSIVE responsibility.

Never in a MILLION YEARS would I exit car and run after a person I believed to be armed and on drugs, into a dark alley, with my gun.  that's INSANE.  just nuts.

I didnt think it was murder - simply charging him with inciting violence maybe?  i dunno.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2013, 08:34:20 PM »
I thought the jury would punish him, despite not breaking the law.  Seems like they did follow the law.  

I do think zimmerman should have been charged with lying to investigators.  his own attorneys admitted he lied during that closing argment.

he didn't murder trayvon, but he did jump out of a vehicle with a gun to chase down a kid he thought was armed and on drugs.  He's dumb and dangerous and I just pray he stays in Sanford or moves to some other state.  NO CITY wins when he is back on the streets, packing heat and looking for adventure once again.  

Where are the race riots that Rush/Hannity devoted so much airtime to?

240...If you had to have one of the two in your neighborhood, who would it be? Travor or Zimmerman? Please tell the truth.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2013, 08:34:28 PM »

Zimmerman - who allegedly finger fcked his underage cousin. who shoved a cop.  who beat his wife.  who ran into a gunfight, eager.

he's back on the streets sunday Am for his cardio with his 9mm.  Super duper.   Society really wins, huh?   We're all safer now that zimmerman is out inciting gunfights once again.  We WON, right?  We won!  He's back on the streets.  and in another few years when he has another violent incident (he's had 2 so far plus the shooting), I hope we still WIN.

true but I have a feeling that the anti social loons around here would prefer seeing society getting fucked above anything else. Remember they despise the "average human being" and thats the basis of their agenda.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2013, 08:34:49 PM »

it's a HUGE responsibility.  Every time I get out of car - at grocery store or anywhere else - I conciously make a decision to enter that situation with MASSIVE responsibility.

Never in a MILLION YEARS would I exit car and run after a person I believed to be armed and on drugs, into a dark alley, with my gun.  that's INSANE.  just nuts.

I didnt think it was murder - simply charging him with inciting violence maybe?  i dunno.
There was a dark alley?  ???

Post that map again.   :D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2013, 08:36:27 PM »
lol

Actually,  he's not guilty as opposed to innocent  but either way it's a good thing.  Anything burning down yet?

Sorry, I'm a little slow...  ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2013, 08:38:03 PM »

guess you shouldnt run around beating up ppl and you probably wont have a problem....

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2013, 08:38:04 PM »

So if you were in your car and saw a child being raped in an alley in your neighborhood, you wouldn't jump out of your car with your gun? Why not? Zimmerman saw a hooded negro walking around in the rain looking sketchy in his neighborhood. If he left his gun inside his car before he got out, he may be dead today...

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2013, 08:39:15 PM »
So if you were in your car and saw a child being raped in an alley in your neighborhood, you wouldn't jump out of your car with your gun? Why not? Zimmerman saw a hooded negro walking around in the rain looking sketchy in his neighborhood. If he left his gun inside his car before he got out, he may be dead today...

we never would
have heard of
this case if
treyvon killed zimerman

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2013, 08:40:41 PM »
No he didn`t.  What part of you can`t just hit someone do you not understand?

The minute you decide you want to hit someone, better be prepared to die.

cswol is another one who threatens violence on others.  Like you said in the other thread, these people want to be able to assault people with no repercussions.  

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2013, 08:42:24 PM »
we never would
have heard of
this case if
treyvon killed zimerman

Exactly...Some gun owners love to post pictures of their guns and act the part but when it comes down to actually using it, they would freeze and either run away or die without pulling the trigger. Zimmerman although looks like a fat pussy, wasn't afraid to take it to the end. Zimmerman IMOP probably saved lives. Maybe not that night, but he saved lives in the end...

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
KNOCK KNOCK
« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2013, 08:43:01 PM »
WHO'S THERE?

IT'S GEORGE ZIMMERMAN WEARING A SOMBRERO DOING A TOUCHDOWN DANCE FOR BEING ACQUITTED.

CHEW ON THAT COCKSUCKERS.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #62 on: July 13, 2013, 08:43:22 PM »
???

Nobody has any land and there is nothing really historic to be had.  Its not for me at all.  Sorry.

LOL @ calling something historic in USA.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2013, 08:44:53 PM »
LOL @ calling something historic in USA.

You're an idiot

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 13, 2013, 08:45:31 PM »
cswol is another one who threatens violence on others.  Like you said in the other thread, these people want to be able to assault people with no repercussions.  
Exactly.  Isn`t it hilarious?  You make the choice to assault someone, better be willing to take the consequences.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: George Zimmerman NOT GUILTY!!
« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2013, 08:45:53 PM »
240...If you had to have one of the two in your neighborhood, who would it be? Travor or Zimmerman? Please tell the truth.

a pot dealer or a non-cop who will grab a gun and run into a showdown with what he believes to be an armed junkie?  

I dislike they both - I think zimmerman is dangerous - he shoved a cop, beat up wife, and ran into a battle here - he's a danger.  Trayvon needed 5 years in prison for breaking the drug laws.   I hope nobody thinks I'm a trayvon sympathizer - lock him up too.  

I just fear a society where permits become harder to get because zimmerman runs into gun battles and lies his ass all the way to the bank.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2013, 08:47:30 PM »
remember, zimmerman's past...

felony charge pleaded down for assaulting a cop.   domestic abuse charge. 

there are no heroes here.  nobody WINS when zimmerman is back on the streets tomorrow with a 9mm, paranoid and ready for more action.  It's sad all around.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 13, 2013, 08:47:33 PM »
true but I have a feeling that the anti social loons around here would prefer seeing society getting fucked above anything else. Remember they despise the "average human being" and thats the basis of their agenda.
All I ask is to be left alone by everyone and the government.  I get to pick and choose when I want to be bothered.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 13, 2013, 08:49:25 PM »
Exactly.  Isn`t it hilarious?  You make the choice to assault someone, better be willing to take the consequences.  

It is hilarious!!

On CNN earlier, they showed the people outside the Courthouse with the Justice for Trayvon signs.  This big black guy protesting with his family had a bandaged fist, like he hurt his hand punching someone.  ;D

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #69 on: July 13, 2013, 08:49:34 PM »
remember, zimmerman's past...

felony charge pleaded down for assaulting a cop.   domestic abuse charge. 

there are no heroes here.  nobody WINS when zimmerman is back on the streets tomorrow with a 9mm, paranoid and ready for more action.  It's sad all around.

talk about
over reacting

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 13, 2013, 08:49:57 PM »
guess you shouldnt run around beating up ppl and you probably wont have a problem....

slippery slope.   

all a vigilante needs now is a person he wants to chase down and shoot, make sure you have some injuries and no witnesses.  You kill who you want, and you walk.

he has the blueprint now :(    it's scary, dude.  trayvon was a Punk dope dealer, lock him up, i'm not defending him.  But scary precedent tonight.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 13, 2013, 08:52:23 PM »
who gives 2 fucks about zimmergoof case, people too focused on this distraction they should focus on keeping their civil rights in america.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #72 on: July 13, 2013, 08:52:31 PM »
The State said that Zimmerman was follwing because the State is the prosecution. Thus, wanting to get a conviction. I have to say... that I agree with the State.
X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 13, 2013, 08:52:38 PM »
240, I'm trying to see this from your POV but I can't...

To me, this sends the message... Threaten someones life and they're well within their rights to end yours.  

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 13, 2013, 08:54:35 PM »
slippery slope.   

all a vigilante needs now is a person he wants to chase down and shoot, make sure you have some injuries and no witnesses.  You kill who you want, and you walk.

he has the blueprint now :(    it's scary, dude.  trayvon was a Punk dope dealer, lock him up, i'm not defending him.  But scary precedent tonight.
a conviction would have done the same thing moron,

beat some one up, break their nose and bounce their head off the concrete...then just say they were following you and you felt threatened...

what a tard you are robin