Author Topic: should zimmerman persue legal action against the county....  (Read 1440 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: should zimmerman persue legal action against the county....
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2013, 04:28:43 PM »
I'm glad I don't have a facebook, because I know my otherwise smart black friends acquaintances are probably going nuts over this.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2013, 04:43:42 PM »
If I see a minor and I chase his ass... he runs in fear and I chase him... do I not violate his rights?

I GUARANTEE you, I can strap up and go chase some 8 years old screaming at the top of my lungs... those cops will lock me up for something... public endangerment, inciting, SOMETHING. 

trayvon wasn't 8 years old, dingus
K

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2013, 09:51:53 PM »
agreed, same should be said for trayvon martins actions that day as well...lets be consistent and not dismiss trayvons actions simply b/c he died as a result of both their actions
This is absolutely right! I was not aware that I was dismissing anyone's actions. Every action produces a reaction. Trayvon's actions ended his life. Let this be a lesson to everyone. Sometimes our actions produce reactions that cannot be overcome.

I have carefully avoided presuming anyone's guilt or innocence in this horrific case. Apparently, I am somewhat alone in this since there seems to be a fair number of armchair detectives who believe they know better then the law or a jury of Zimmerman's peers.

The reality is that there are no winners in this case. Trayvon is dead, Zimmerman is probably fucked for the rest of his days. This entire situation has no positive results.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2013, 10:18:22 PM »
trayvon wasn't 8 years old, dingus

a minor is a minor.  it's cool to chase down a 17 year old but not a 16 year old?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2013, 11:07:41 PM »
I'm glad I don't have a facebook, because I know my otherwise smart black friends acquaintances are probably going nuts over this.
yes, that's what is happening to me right now :( So many times... I was thinking should I throw something in the mix like... ya can't simmer the zimmer... good for skinny zimmy... but then common sense took over and decided not to. :)
X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2013, 11:17:21 PM »
yes, that's what is happening to me right now :( So many times... I was thinking should I throw something in the mix like... ya can't simmer the zimmer... good for skinny zimmy... but then common sense took over and decided not to. :)

hahahahah!!! 

I highly recommend the "Can't Flim Flam the Zimm Zamm".

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2013, 11:37:33 PM »
hahahahah!!! 

I highly recommend the "Can't Flim Flam the Zimm Zamm".
lol It's tempting. I am sick of seeing all their kill whitey  rants. It's funny... we sort of knew... what we always suspected before. They hate our guts and want to kill us!!! It's all come out into the open now. 
X