Author Topic: Zimmerman: "This is not a time for high fives"  (Read 2639 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Zimmerman: "This is not a time for high fives"
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2013, 06:30:40 PM »
first trayvon started running long before zimmerman got out of his truck, second if he had good reason for running what was his reason for initiating the confrontation that lead to the physical altercation?

sorry broham, trayvon as much as you want to disagree did have a hand in his own death.

If he had acted like a normal person he would have been fine.

In all likelihood started the physical confrontation, he certainly continued it to a point in which zimmerman felt necessary to defend himself with a gun.

Its not up for debate that trayvon beat zimmerman up, if he was trying to go home he wouldnt have been no top of him beating him. He would have left when he had the chance to, if youre on top you have the ability to stop the fight...ESPECIALLY when the person your beating hasnt landed a single blow.

you have NO CLUE what Martin actually did

It's all based the statements of a guy trying to keep his ass out of jail

think about this for a moment -  your premise is that Martin action of attacking a guy who he was allegedly running from makes him a moron

You agree it's a stupid thing to do which I why it's HIGHLY LIKELY THAT HE DIDN'T DO IT

It's much more likely that Zimm followed him and confronted him than it is that Martin ran and then turned around to attack the person he was running from

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2013, 06:36:52 PM »
you have NO CLUE what Martin actually did

It's all based the statements of a guy trying to keep his ass out of jail

think about this for a moment -  your premise is that Martin action of attacking a guy who he was allegedly running from makes him a moron

You agree it's a stupid thing to do which I why it's HIGHLY LIKELY THAT HE DIDN'T DO IT

It's much more likely that Zimm followed him and confronted him than it is that Martin ran and then turned around to attack the person he was running from

Either do you but that doesnt stop you from assuming he was a saint in the situation...

jabba admits that trayvon was the one to confront zimmerman

yes b/c trayvon obviously made good decisions, on drugs and suspended from school for fighting, owning guns and stolen goods....

it was stupid for trayvon to run to but he did that just the same, it was stupid for trayvon to confront zimmerman but he did that just the same...do you think he reign of stupid actions stopped there?

maybe they did, maybe zimmerman shot trayvon and then beat his face on his clenched fists/banged his head against the concrete.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2013, 06:42:47 PM »
Either do you but that doesnt stop you from assuming he was a saint in the situation...

jabba admits that trayvon was the one to confront zimmerman

yes b/c trayvon obviously made good decisions, on drugs and suspended from school for fighting, owning guns and stolen goods....

it was stupid for trayvon to run to but he did that just the same, it was stupid for trayvon to confront zimmerman but he did that just the same...do you think he reign of stupid actions stopped there?

maybe they did, maybe zimmerman shot trayvon and then beat his face on his clenched fists/banged his head against the concrete.

I never said the kid was a saint but we know he was unarmed and not committing a crime

put yourself in his situation

an unknown person is following you in the dark and you know he is following

do you try to confront him or do you try to avoid him

it makes no sense that Martin would confront him i.e. start the fight

it defies common sense

on the other hand it make perfect sense that a pattern starting with a wanna be cop profiling a person and then following him (and bitching to 911 that "they always get away") would try to stop and confront him

I'm done talking about this

It's beyond irrelevant at this point

Let's find something else to argue about

I'm sure there are no shortage of topics

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2013, 06:47:31 PM »
I never said the kid was a saint but we know he was unarmed and not committing a crime

put yourself in his situation

an unknown person is following you in the dark and you know he is following

do you try to confront him or do you try to avoid him

it makes no sense that Martin would confront him i.e. start the fight

it defies common sense

on the other hand it make perfect sense that a pattern starting with a wanna be cop profiling a person and then following him (and bitching to 911 that "they always get away") would try to stop and confront him

I'm done talking about this

It's beyond irrelevant at this point

Let's find something else to argue about

I'm sure there are no shortage of topics
again he wouldnt have had to follow me b/c I WOULD HAVE ACTED LIKE RATIONAL PERSON AND NOT RAN AWAY!!!!!!!!

If I did run away I certainly wouldnt have started a confrontation with him, WHICH JABBA SAYS TRAYVON DID!!!!!

common sense says dont run away when you have nothing to run away from. Common sense says dont do drugs, get in fights at school, own guns illegally or possess stolen goods.

Trayvon obviously was not good at common fucking sense!!!!

Im not saying zimmerman was, the dude was moron, but lets be intellectually honest and call trayvon what he was as well and thats an equally stupid moron

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2013, 07:31:56 PM »

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2013, 11:59:50 AM »
again he wouldnt have had to follow me b/c I WOULD HAVE ACTED LIKE RATIONAL PERSON AND NOT RAN AWAY!!!!!!!!

If I did run away I certainly wouldnt have started a confrontation with him, WHICH JABBA SAYS TRAYVON DID!!!!!

common sense says dont run away when you have nothing to run away from. Common sense says dont do drugs, get in fights at school, own guns illegally or possess stolen goods.

Trayvon obviously was not good at common fucking sense!!!!

Im not saying zimmerman was, the dude was moron, but lets be intellectually honest and call trayvon what he was as well and thats an equally stupid moron

its just like anything else.  guy at party is being a complete asshole.  other guy lets it go 100 times before he beats the shit out of the guy.  now the asshole is the victim and the guy who overlooked it 100 times is the asshole.  the only reason zimmerman is the bad guy is because the kid is dead.