Author Topic: 2013 Olympia - Mr. Olympia Predictions - What is yours?  (Read 35659 times)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 2013 OLYMPIA - My Top 15 Mr. Olympia predictions and why
« Reply #75 on: July 15, 2013, 07:44:08 AM »
Interesting, as of now, I have it as

1. Phil Heath
2. Kai Greene
3. Jay Cutler
4. Shawn Rhoden
5. Branch Warren
6. Big Ramy
7. Dexter Jackson
8. Dennis Wolf

Ron how could you put Branch Warren ahead of Ramy or even in th top 6 at all? I guess you have to be politically correct, in the Bodybuilding world!

yates fan

• Getbig III
Re: 2013' "MR. OLYMPIA" - MY TOP 15 PREDICTIONS AND WHY
« Reply #76 on: July 15, 2013, 07:52:43 AM »
 have seen the pics of jay lately and he doesn't look to be as big as in the past,but a article in m.d. a few months in chad Nichols column,outlined how he is prepping jay and the goal was to have him bigger than ever,that jay would be able to outsize everyone else in the lineup,chad even talked about how he had jay eating more calories than ever before,some on this board are saying that chad aint even prepping jay,rather he is or isn't,jay definitely is not at his most massive.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #77 on: July 15, 2013, 07:53:25 AM »
1. Kai.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2013, 07:58:09 AM »
Jay has to show up like this to make a decent showing:

I don't think he will but I'll still give him the benefit of doubt.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: 2013 Olympia - My Top 15 Mr. Olympia predictions and why
« Reply #79 on: July 15, 2013, 09:22:40 AM »
imo if ramy comes at the exact same shape as his last show and all the other top guys come at their very best he must come in fourth after jay, kai, and, phil.. but most probably jay will be far away from his best.. so ramy will be 3rd or 2nd depending on the shapes of kai and phil and also his own shape if he can improve or not.. if he improves noticeably which is a logical thing for a young new guy like him he may take it,.. why not??.. phil and kai are not ronnie or dorian.. i mean they are not unbeatable..
Exactly, he will improve, he is 27 years old, and his change from his pro qualifier to his pro debut was dramatic so he will improve come Olympia. I broke it down in the same way you did, he will be second if Kai is not on the mark 100%, if Kai is off by a hair, Ramy gets in there.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: 2013 MR. OLYMPIA; MY TOP 15 PREDICTIONS AND WHY…
« Reply #80 on: July 15, 2013, 09:25:53 AM »
Guy don't lie... I will personally wire 10 grand to you if you show me where 10 people or even 1 in direct conversation showing me that score card

I've never seen hence me requesting someone to post it up...
Many thanks to the gentleman that posted it up

Mes
Where is my money meso or are you going to ignore this one too, lmao

I gave you the link already showing that I do not lie, this post makes me laugh so hard, you owe me 10 grand, lol

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=484309.150

Page 7, just take back the comment of why do I lie and we are all good OK  you can keep the 10 grand   ;)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #81 on: July 15, 2013, 09:29:31 AM »
Heath will be hand fed 6 Olympias before they decide to look elsewhere, if on his seventh try he comes in sharp and large he will win, but if he is off a bit they will pick a new winner, but until then, Heath is on pace for 6.  It was written in Wieders will, section VII Chapter III

Chocolate Balloon Man must remain Olympia winner for 6 consecutive contests.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #82 on: July 15, 2013, 09:31:55 AM »
Heath will be hand fed 6 Olympias before they decide to look elsewhere, if on his seventh try he comes in sharp and large he will win, but if he is off a bit they will pick a new winner, but until then, Heath is on pace for 6.  It was written in Wieders will, section VII Chapter III

Ya cause all he has to do is sit on the couch and watch TV and the Olympia's are his  ::)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #83 on: July 15, 2013, 09:37:46 AM »
Ya cause all he has to do is sit on the couch and watch TV and the Olympia's are his  ::)

No but even is there is an obvious winner not named Heath, they will still give it to him.  Even if Heath should be second or third.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2013, 09:41:05 AM »
No but even is there is an obvious winner not named Heath, they will still give it to him.  Even if Heath should be second or third.
I don't think so, they said that about Ronnie and then Jay beat him, they said about Jay then Dexter beat him, Then Jay beat Dexter, then Phil beat Jay, so the theory goes out the window, 4 years out of the last 6 a mr. Olympia has been dethroned

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #85 on: July 15, 2013, 09:49:43 AM »
Jay and Branch are Broken, not even a top 10 should be allowed for you.
Please US IFBB mafia judges, be fair one time in your Life.
We stay with the really big and complete muscular guys :

1. Kai Greene

2. Big Ramy

3. Phil Heath

4. Shawn Rhoden

5. Lionel Beyeke

6. Dexter Jackson

7. Dennis Wolf

8. Cedric McMillan  

9. Evan Centopani

10. Roelly Winklaar

$

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #86 on: July 15, 2013, 09:53:08 AM »
Jay and Branch are Broken, not even a top 10 should be allowed for you.
Please US IFBB mafia judges, be fair one time in your Life.
We stay with the really big and complete muscular guys :

1. Kai Greene

2. Big Ramy

3. Phil Heath

4. Shawn Rhoden

5. Lionel Beyeke

6. Dexter Jackson

7. Dennis Wolf

8. Cedric McMillan  

9. Evan Centopani

10. Roelly Winklaar

You do realize that Lionel just got spanked by Roelly right and now just a few weeks away you have them 5 places apart with Lionel beating Reolly by a whopping margin.  ??? ??? ???

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2013, 10:10:50 AM »
Roelly is not in the same league as Lionel..
Shredded, Lionel should be even ahead of Rhoden.
$

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2013, 10:29:11 AM »
Roelly is not in the same league as Lionel..
Shredded, Lionel should be even ahead of Rhoden.
The whole world agrees with your post but the key word is ''shredded'' and Lionel does not get shredded, hell if he did he would be in the mix With Phil but that is a huge IF

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #89 on: July 15, 2013, 11:47:10 AM »
Heath will be hand fed 6 Olympias before they decide to look elsewhere, if on his seventh try he comes in sharp and large he will win, but if he is off a bit they will pick a new winner, but until then, Heath is on pace for 6.  It was written in Wieders will, section VII Chapter III

I hate to say you maybe right once you win a O then seems at least 3-4 or more handed out to the previous winner.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: July 15, 2013, 01:49:41 PM »
Brandon Curry could be the X factor, if he comes in a little bigger and just as shredded as in the Arnold ,he will definitely be in top 10 !

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #91 on: July 15, 2013, 01:52:19 PM »
Brandon Curry could be the X factor, if he comes in a little bigger and just as shredded as in the Arnold ,he will definitely be in top 10 !
I beg to differ, the line up is to deep for him to be in the top ten.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: 2013 MR. OLYMPIA; MY TOP 15 PREDICTIONS AND WHY…
« Reply #92 on: July 15, 2013, 02:00:28 PM »
Where is my money meso or are you going to ignore this one too, lmao

I gave you the link already showing that I do not lie, this post makes me laugh so hard, you owe me 10 grand, lol

Page 7, just take back the comment of why do I lie and we are all good OK  you can keep the 10 grand   ;)

;D

I said before I thought it was a close contest and I said I couldn't believe Heath won with straight firsts

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 15, 2013, 03:23:48 PM »
My prediction (which will likely be way off):

1. Kai Greene
2. Phil Heath
3. Big Ramy
4. Jay Cutler
5. Dexter Jackson
6. Evan Centopani
7. Branch Warren
8. Shawn Rhoden
9. Roelly Winklaar
10. Dennis Wolf
11. Lionel Beyeke

I do not have a good track record at Olympia predictions  ;D

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Re: 2013 Olympia - My Top 15 Mr. Olympia predictions and why
« Reply #94 on: July 15, 2013, 03:40:09 PM »

Page seven. In your face

however ten grand is to much and I am not greedy, how about 500 dollars  ;)

did not even see that.... at all, if i woulnt be asking, show me where i reply to that
choice is an illusion

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: July 15, 2013, 03:40:35 PM »
Now that Ramy has the size, he needs to dump DJ and hire dorian as his trainer.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: July 15, 2013, 06:49:38 PM »
I beg to differ, the line up is to deep for him to be in the top ten.
All depends what kind of condition guys show up! He was 8th in 2011!

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: July 15, 2013, 06:52:48 PM »
All depends what kind of condition guys show up! He was 8th in 2011!

..One thing for certain is that this will be the most competitive Olympia ever!!

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
Re: 2013 OLYMPIA - My Top 15 Mr. Olympia predictions and why
« Reply #98 on: July 15, 2013, 06:59:55 PM »
Interesting, as of now, I have it as

1. Phil Heath
2. Kai Greene
3. Jay Cutler
4. Shawn Rhoden
5. Branch Warren
6. Big Ramy
7. Dexter Jackson
8. Dennis Wolf

Branch warren in top 6.you gotta be kidding mate.I know judges have huge crush on branch but with line up that intense they will have hard time explaining his presence even in top 10.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #99 on: July 15, 2013, 09:56:35 PM »
MY TOP 15 PREDICTIONS FOR THE 2013 MR. OLYMPIA AND WHY…

1st- Phil Heath will win again simply because has a more refined, finished and polished physique than Kai…

Kai Greene 2nd- In addition to the facts above, the judges will always have trouble with Kai winning in light of his jaded past; too bad…

Big Ramy 3rd- Ramy creates a big problem for the judges because let’s face it; making politically correct decisions is part of the judging process. Nevertheless, Ramy will be so overpowering that the judges will have no choice but to put him no less than 3rd over Jay; and to prevent a riot…

Jay Cutler 4th- Jay will go out in Coleman-esque fashion with a 4th place finish, which will be part gift / part deserved. Jay will look good for sure, but he will have needed to be in 2001 conditioning in order to have a chance here; again he fails to do that. Not only that, his physique now appears mediocre against the likes of the top 3…

Dexter Jackson 5th- Dex has found a formula to re-invent himself toward the end of his career and will ride that wave right into this show. Dex makes a great showing here and all things considered, should be very proud of a 5th place finish in such a tough line up…

Shawn Rhoden 6th- Though Rhoden is bigger, shapelier and more symmetrical than Dexter, he will not match Dexter’s grainy hardness and conditioning giving Dex the edge…

Dennis Wolf 7th- This will be Dennis at his best, but even that is not enough to beat this lineup. While we see a vastly improved Dennis, the same issues that have plagued him throughout his career are still there…

Victor Martinez 8th- Victor will be a shade improved over his Toronto win with a little more size with the same hardness. But these improvements simply do not keep up with the improvements of the rest of the competition…

Branch Warren 9th- The judges like Branch. But in a stacked lineup such as this, they are forced to face the fact that despite his mass and hardness, Branch’s structural flaws and battle worn physique do not merit a placing over any of the above named individuals. Not anymore…

Roelly Winklaar 10th- Will be as conditioned as he’s ever been here and probably deserves the 9th spot. But again, due to political correctness; they won’t place him over Branch…

Evan Centopani 11th- There is no doubt that Evan will come in at his best here. Anywhere else he’s a winner, but here he just doesn’t stand out… The competition here is just that good.

Lionel Beyeke 12th- He will be harder than at the Wings of Strength, but still not enough to crack the top 10…

Brandon Curry 13th- Like Evan, anywhere else he’s a winner, but in this line up, even a conditioned Roelly Winklaar only ends up only in 10th!!…

Tony Freeman 14th- It is what it is… May even get beat by a stellar European...

Cedric McMillan- Wild card; I am holding out on my prediction for Cedric because he has been too inconsistent lately to tell, but even if he comes in at his very best he will be hard pressed to make the top 6 here…

i'd like to see the first callout being kai, phil, and rami... also like to see rami dwarf phil and match kai in size and make kai look like he's been dieting on Ruffles potatoe chips.

like to see

1- ramy
2- dennis
3- phil
4- kai

the rest who cares