Author Topic: what's your best "this is fucked up" BBing moment ?  (Read 26693 times)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: what's your best "this is fucked up" BBing moment ?
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2013, 09:20:53 AM »
I couldnt bring myself to do such a degrading thing halo, just not an option for some of us who have a pure heart mind and soul

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2013, 09:33:51 AM »
Joining getbig, realized I hit rock bottom.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2013, 09:35:15 AM »
I couldnt bring myself to do such a degrading thing halo, just not an option for some of us who have a pure heart mind and soul
work a regular job in week

work bouncer in weekend

profit?.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2013, 09:35:58 AM »
getbig is one of the best sites on the internet, the gossip and opinions section rivals drudge report............gosh ive been on getbig for almost 13 years i believe.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2013, 09:37:05 AM »
anabolic halo, when your a 280 lb. convicted felon, not many places in california will even allow you to make it through a interveiw without saying ok have a good day, nice to meet ya..................the shit aint easy bro.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2013, 09:44:38 AM »
My best friend who is the most docile person.  Non confrontational, quiet.  Decided to run a cycle.  We are out at a restaurant and some punk said something or did something weird, I don't remember.  My buddy turned into the fucking Hulk, grabbed this kid like a ragdoll and smashed him into the table and started to pummel him.  In knowing him for 20+ years I never saw him get mad once.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2013, 09:49:26 AM »
anabolic halo, when your a 280 lb. convicted felon, not many places in california will even allow you to make it through a interveiw without saying ok have a good day, nice to meet ya..................the shit aint easy bro.
you mean for regular work?

never have they asked me for criminal record (not usa)

hell my colleague is an ex sales man of things

no one knows

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2013, 09:54:52 AM »
yeah well in california if your not gay and willing to do what anyone tells you, your options for employment are slim, the world has changed and its not benefitting the people

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2013, 10:03:02 AM »
Met a girl at a club when I was buff, young, dumb and full of cum. She brought me to her house and blew me in the kitchen saying her parents are sleeping upstairs. She told me I could sleep on the couch because I was wasted and she went upstairs to bed. She left a light on by my head and I couldn't figure out how to turn it off so I went to sleep. I heard her later in the night turning the light off and I felt her ass up. Then I stuck my hand down the front of her pajamas and realized it was her mother who seemed like she was in shock. I pretended I was half asleep and rolled over. In the morning nothing was said. Here I was eating breakfast with the girl, dad and mom that I had my hand on her pussy.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2013, 10:34:38 AM »
Hahaha.

Dude, you know it's decline right ?  :P

Oh shit typo,yeah it was decline ;)

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: July 16, 2013, 10:42:24 AM »
Lying in hospital after competing with fluid drip in arm, after chronic cramping started in my calves then quads hammies then glutes didn't wait till it got to my abs chest then heart all for a trophy, yes I won, but as I lay there watching myself smooth out thinking what the f*#k is this sport all about.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2013, 12:15:01 PM »
buddy of mine, who was semi-famous bber at the time... in all the mags and shit... tells me a story about how he goes back to a girls house... smokin hot fitness girl... and they're gettin ready to fuck when he realized he's gotta shit.. he waits cuz she's into it and wants him to fuck her brains out.. then he goes to the bathroom.. says "i gotta piss, hold on"..

but he's wearing track/gym pants and there's a knot in the drawstring... and ka-boom.. he shits himself... shit all over his underwear and pants... she's out in the bedroom telling him to hurry up... he panics, takes off his underwear and pants, jumps out the bathroom window (1 story) and he has to jump a big wooden fence in her back yard, NAKED, with his shitty pants and underwear in his hand... but the underwear get hung up on the fence and he can hear her calling for him so he just leaves them, puts the pants back on and walks home 2 miles through pacific beach (san diego).

imagine her opening the bathroom door finding the dude she was gonna bang had escaped though the window and her bathroom smells like shit..... and the next day, or couple days after, finding a horriblely shit stained pair of tightie whities hanging from her fence.

needless to say he never heard from her again.

i lol everything i think of that.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2013, 12:20:46 PM »
yeah well in california if your not gay and willing to do what anyone tells you, your options for employment are slim, the world has changed and its not benefitting the people
you mean you dont want to do what you're told?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2013, 12:56:44 PM »
True Story... This happened around 1999, if I am not mistaken.

A group of about 7-8 guys and I go out to party one night at the China Club (used to be a popular NYC club in the late 90's and early 2000's). An old friend (IFBB PRO - who was MARRIED at the time) meets an attractive girl and starts to flirt aggressively with her. They dance, smile, make out and are practically attached to the hip for hours on in.

Every so often, he would shimmy his ass over to our group and tell us how she is practically "in the bag". We egged him on and told him how she was too good for him and what not, but he insisted that she was "almost there".

Midway through the night, after spending close to $1000 on her ($750 - Champagne service to get a small VIP cubicle & another $250 dollars of specialty drinks for her), he says that she has agreed to take him back to her place in order to get to some serious action.

Later, as they start to leave, we all give him nods of approval. Slowly, with as much swagger as humanly possible in his walk, he starts to slither out of the club with his "prize" on had (he was gripping her hand for dear life and mean mugging anyone who would look in his woman's direction). They get to her place, shit starts to get hot and heavy, when she then breaks it to him by saying, "I just had my period yesterday, so all we can do is a little oral sex and maybe masturbation".

Although this angers him to no end, he starts to go with it and gets to undressing her, when he then decides to go into the bathroom to get himself ready (he wanted to apply one of those penile desensitizers & maybe even a cock ring from what I remember). Upon stepping out of the bathroom, the girl was completely knocked out (sleeping - rightfully so, after having drank close to a full bottle of champagne, 15-20 specialty drinks and possibly done a few drugs). This guy was already blasted on alcohol, ecstasy and who knows what else and is fuming in anger due to her body laying there limp like a cadaver from all the shit she had taken in throughout night. He tries to wake her, but she isn't budging and all she continues to mumble out is that, "she is too tired, maybe later..".

He gets in a roided rage and does what any respectful man would do. He storms into the bathroom, takes a massive dump in the toilet, then reaches in and picks up chunks of his own feces and scatters it all over her apartment. He rubbed it all over her tooth brush, hair brush, door knobs, her kitchen silverware, her TV's screen and remote control, inside her drawers and even on her bed.

He then left a piece of paper that had written on it, "You think your shit don't stink, well take a whiff of mine!!"...

The following day at the gym, when he told us about what had occurred the night prior, I knew then and there that I would never hang out with that guy ever again.

"1"

P.S. Ron and Mods, if interested PM me for the name of that Pro. Bob Chick already knows, as we both knew the guy in question.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2013, 01:05:14 PM »

A group of about 7-8 guys and I go out to party one night at the China Club (used to be a popular NYC club in the late 90's and early 2000's). An old friend (IFBB PRO - who was MARRIED at the time) meets an attractive girl and starts to flirt aggressively with her. They dance, smile, make out and are practically attached to the hip for hours on in.

Every so often, he would shimmy his ass over to our group and tell us how she is practically "in the bag". We egged him on and told him how she was too good for him and what not, but he insisted that she was "almost there".

Midway through the night, after spending close to $1000 on her ($750 - Champagne service to get a small VIP cubicle & another $250 dollars of specialty drinks for her), he says that she has agreed to take him back to her place in order to get to some serious action.

Later, as they start to leave, we all give him nods of approval. Slowly, with as much swagger as humanly possible in his walk, he starts to slither out of the club with his "prize" on had (he was gripping her hand for dear life and mean mugging anyone who would look in his woman's direction). They get to her place, shit starts to get hot and heavy, when she then breaks it to him by saying, "I just had my period yesterday, so all we can do is a little oral sex and maybe masturbation".

Although this angers him to no end, he starts to go with it and gets to undressing her, when he then decides to go into the bathroom to get himself ready (he wanted to apply one of those penile desensitizers & maybe even a cock ring from what I remember). Upon stepping out of the bathroom, the girl was completely knocked out (sleeping - rightfully so, after having drank close to a full bottle of champagne, 15-20 specialty drinks and possibly done a few drugs). This guy was already blasted on alcohol, ecstasy and who knows what else and is fuming in anger due to her body laying there limp like a cadaver from all the shit she had taken in throughout night. He tries to wake her, but she isn't budging and all she continues to mumble out is that, "she is too tired, maybe later..".

He gets in a roided rage and does what any respectful man would do. He storms into the bathroom, takes a massive dump in the toilet, then reaches in and picks up chunks of his own feces and scatters it all over her apartment. He rubbed it all over her tooth brush, hair brush, door knobs, her kitchen silverware, her TV's screen and remote control, inside her drawers and even on her bed.

He then left a piece of paper that had written on it, "You think your shit don't stink, well take a whiff of mine!!"...

The following day at the gym, when he told us about what had occurred the night prior, I knew then and there that I would never hang out with that guy ever again.

"1"

P.S. Ron and Mods, if interested PM me for the name of that Pro. Bob Chick already knows, as we both knew the guy in question.

kenny jones had a brutal temper.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2013, 01:08:57 PM »
kenny jones had a brutal temper.

Ken Jones was an interesting fellow, but it wasn't Kenny.

This was another pro from that era.

"1"

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2013, 01:15:20 PM »
Standing in a bath tub naked with a buddy of mine rubbing pro-tan on each other the night before a show. 

;D

It was okay to rub you until you got an erection. Get tbombz to do it next time.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2013, 01:15:27 PM »
Some meathead suggested doing close grip incline for tri's ;)
dummy I am I did it with a thumbs to the side grip and dropped the bar.it went right down my forearms and tore them up and then hit me in the chest nice and solid.

Or the time me and a friend went out drinking all night and bet each other who would get to the gym earliest in the morning...showed up at 6:00am still hammered.
Shit, I dropped 275 on my chest just above my ribcage! Knocked the wind out of me and bruised the shit out of me!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2013, 03:40:42 PM »
last show i ever did i did cardio right before bed. typically i'd walk for an hour around my neighbourhood. its 3am and a car pulls up. its all my buddies just coming back from the place we always go to eat after the bar. they got random broads with them. having a blast. im doing fucking cardio. to get up in a room full of other guys to flex and pose. i thought 'this aint right'.

i finished my cardio that night. i was only 2 weeks out by that point. did what i needed to do. showed up the day of the show with all my buddies in the am for the weigh in. weighed in with the rest of my class in the best shape of my life to that point and went home. didnt even get on stage. and never competed again.

first side note: two weeks later i ran into a judge who was at the weigh in. he said what happened to you. told him i didnt feel like getting on stage that day, that my 'job' was done after i weighed in- personally i only competed cause my buddies really encouraged me. i always felt weird about the whole thing.. he said i prolly would have won my class (superhvwt), if not won it, it would have been a good battle between me and the guy who did win it, and the overall.

second side note: my buddy calls me up 4 weeks later. says allmax just signed his good friend out east. the rep told this guy they had signed they had only signed one other guy- the guy who won my class and overall at my show. the rep told my buddies friend they signed the overall winner of the show because 'the big white guy' they wanted to talk to didnt come back after the weigh in.

i look back on all this and wonder often about paths not taken, and what i would have done to my body if i had tried to stay competitive. thank fucking god they stopped that night i was doing cardio.
b

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #69 on: July 17, 2013, 11:54:32 AM »
<bump>

Had high-hopes for this thread.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #70 on: July 17, 2013, 12:04:29 PM »
last show i ever did i did cardio right before bed. typically i'd walk for an hour around my neighbourhood. its 3am and a car pulls up. its all my buddies just coming back from the place we always go to eat after the bar. they got random broads with them. having a blast. im doing fucking cardio. to get up in a room full of other guys to flex and pose. i thought 'this aint right'.

i finished my cardio that night. i was only 2 weeks out by that point. did what i needed to do. showed up the day of the show with all my buddies in the am for the weigh in. weighed in with the rest of my class in the best shape of my life to that point and went home. didnt even get on stage. and never competed again.

first side note: two weeks later i ran into a judge who was at the weigh in. he said what happened to you. told him i didnt feel like getting on stage that day, that my 'job' was done after i weighed in- personally i only competed cause my buddies really encouraged me. i always felt weird about the whole thing.. he said i prolly would have won my class (superhvwt), if not won it, it would have been a good battle between me and the guy who did win it, and the overall.

second side note: my buddy calls me up 4 weeks later. says allmax just signed his good friend out east. the rep told this guy they had signed they had only signed one other guy- the guy who won my class and overall at my show. the rep told my buddies friend they signed the overall winner of the show because 'the big white guy' they wanted to talk to didnt come back after the weigh in.

i look back on all this and wonder often about paths not taken, and what i would have done to my body if i had tried to stay competitive. thank fucking god they stopped that night i was doing cardio.

WOW!!

Crazy story man

ukjeff

« Reply #71 on: August 25, 2013, 05:15:01 AM »

Bump this thread to call bullshit on this story.

You turned up weighed in and didnt get onstage.
Fuckin lol
And not one person thinks this story stinks.

Truth is you didnt have a bodybuilding story and felt left out of the thread so you made this shit up.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #72 on: August 25, 2013, 05:29:02 AM »

"1"

Kamali

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #73 on: August 25, 2013, 05:30:26 AM »

I doubt it's a true story, there's a hint about you that you're somewhat full of shit, nevertheless an exceptionally written one.

ukjeff

« Reply #74 on: August 25, 2013, 05:31:39 AM »
I doubt it's a true story, there's a hint about you that you're somewhat full of shit, nevertheless an exceptionally written one.
Maybe Galeniko wrote it for him.

I would be careful calling "no one" a liar, he has a very short fuse.