Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 372560 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Thanks bro and ya that sucks when something needs rehab, be patient though.
I would if the diet pop did not serve a purpose but it does, in fact it serves 3 purposes;

1 it has carbonation so it tricks me into thinking I am full and it actually eases my appetite because of this. Also provides a little bloat which is what I need when I am flat and depleted.

2  it has caffeine in very small amounts, but a perfect measure to keep me alert throughout the day, sipping all day long

3  My foods are already plain enough without flavour and I am already in torment, diet pop at least gives me some flavor and makes these cruecial diet actually bearable

I prefer diet ginger ale above all else.

diet orange crush is another favorite and Fresca

flavoured water is OK too

Agreed, I get asked this all the time. I don't mind seeing guys drink diet pop either. Of course near show time which does not apply to you I have them stop as I'm sure you do also.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

Agreed, I get asked this all the time. I don't mind seeing guys drink diet pop either. Of course near show time which does not apply to you I have them stop as I'm sure you do also.
Indeed I stop at around 2 weeks out and drink a lot of water and use salt on food for 1 week, then cut sodium and deplete completely for 4-5 days then carb up for 60-72 hours, still working on this a bit, everyone is telling me to load early but I don't think that works for me, starting Thursday is better for me then Wednesday.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Thanks bro and ya that sucks when something needs rehab, be patient though.
I would if the diet pop did not serve a purpose but it does, in fact it serves 3 purposes;

1 it has carbonation so it tricks me into thinking I am full and it actually eases my appetite because of this. Also provides a little bloat which is what I need when I am flat and depleted.

2  it has caffeine in very small amounts, but a perfect measure to keep me alert throughout the day, sipping all day long

3  My foods are already plain enough without flavour and I am already in torment, diet pop at least gives me some flavor and makes these cruecial diet actually bearable

I prefer diet ginger ale above all else.

diet orange crush is another favorite and Fresca

flavoured water is OK too

you find fresca makes you retain water? i can drink dt coke, coke zero dt pepsi but for some reason fresca really fucks with my system.
b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
you find fresca makes you retain water? i can drink dt coke, coke zero dt pepsi but for some reason fresca really fucks with my system.
yes fresca is different, I can not drink 2 liters of Fresca in a day like I can diet pop, just a glass here and there, I thought that too.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
No OTH only uses a mild deer antler extract spray as well as a few sips of breast milk from a Cambodian woman once a week for his carb up. OTH will be clean as a whistle.

The method is a little eccentric but it's the only way if you wanna get it juuuuust right.  :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Great plan, wish I wasn't such an emotional woman when it comes to food so I could do that diet with you
Bro drop that attitude and join me, you can do this, we got your back.  8)

Once, you will have no regrets.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
The method is a little eccentric but it's the only way if you wanna get it juuuuust right.  :D

Yes brother you understand. Gal an No One are updating their book to include a chapter on the Deer Antler Spray and Breast Milk advices.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
GH increases skin thickness.

& which Medical Institute confirm this  ???

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
I have no doubt OTH can do this no problem.

Kill it brother.  8)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
OTH, Good luck on your diet.

I have not had the time to read all of this yet and maybe you have already done so  .... bit if not.... could you post your daily meals in the following format so that dumb folk like me and a couple of other GetBiggers can fully understand and proceed to follow through

Time .............. Meal # .......... Food eaten and portion ...... Any Notes

I just invested in chicken breasts and the appropriate vegetables. Can I substitute shrimp, prawns and crab for the "fish".

Brown rice??? White rice???

Thanks, OTH .... I ran your photo through PhotoShop because I have a Mac and it wasn't too clear on the Mac. Good back shot. One!

OPPS! Sorry! Could not get the "Blur" out.

Sophus

• Getbig IV
In before OTH kills himself by trying to get 2% lower than this

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV

2% lower then that is a mistake IMO. will sacrifice a ton of muscle.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
OTH, Good luck on your diet.

I have not had the time to read all of this yet and maybe you have already done so  .... bit if not.... could you post your daily meals in the following format so that dumb folk like me and a couple of other GetBiggers can fully understand and proceed to follow through

Time .............. Meal # .......... Food eaten and portion ...... Any Notes

I just invested in chicken breasts and the appropriate vegetables. Can I substitute shrimp, prawns and crab for the "fish".

Brown rice??? White rice???

Thanks, OTH .... I ran your photo through PhotoShop because I have a Mac and it wasn't too clear on the Mac. Good back shot. One!

OPPS! Sorry! Could not get the "Blur" out.
Thanks brother for the kind words and yes you can absolutely replace the fish with those foods you lifted.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
2% lower then that is a mistake IMO. will sacrifice a ton of muscle.
You might be right but the stage is not until the spring my friend, this is a goal to see how low I can possibly get without dying, lol.

Then we will evaluate and see if I should duplicate the condition for the stage. If it ends up that I lose too much volume from 5% to 3% then I will not go that route again but I have to know and see what happens.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee

he looks real good there.....face looks good too. hed have a nice ass gf down here in no time with that look. onetime you need get back to this bro..
l

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
he looks real good there.....face looks good too. hed have a nice ass gf down here in no time with that look. onetime you need get back to this bro..

You sound as dumb as a rock.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
You sound as dumb as a rock.

Flintstones Italian half seems dominant. OTH is married with kids, why else do you think he can eat a box of cookies a day and not give a fuck?  

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Flintstones Italian half seems dominant. OTH is married with kids, why else do you think he can eat a box of cookies a day and not give a fuck?  
Hi Onetimehard! You son of a bitch!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee

talking to an italian girl right now lol....im not in new york and they are not to easy to find in the south.. ... only a matter of time before I join groink in supreme alphaness.

she's got black hair and blue eyes
l

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
talking to an italian girl right now lol....im not in new york and they are not to easy to find in the south.. ... only a matter of time before I join groink in supreme alphaness.

she's got black hair and blue eyes

Does she have alot of hair on her forearms?

That's how you can tell if she has a nice big bush. 8)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Does she have alot of hair on her forearms?

That's how you can tell if she has a nice big bush. 8)

lol no thank god..ive actually only dated ONE chick with  legit hair on her forearms, ....she was in a long sleeve shirt when i met her..
long story short- I never got in her pants.  but looking back- i know  it was a blessing in disguise.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
does italian girl have sideburns and moustache,?thats how i can tell shes beyond age 25 ;D

lol she's 27 bro, you know i tend to really like thick girls, but this one is more  up your alley. I think Im starting to see the light of petite women...trying to anyways
l

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
does italian girl have sideburns and moustache,?thats how i can tell shes beyond age 25 ;D

"The best pizza I ever ate was always made by Italian men with really hairy forearms" - Johnnynoname

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

lol   :D

good to know, yes I need to get back to that but to be honest I felt I could have been leaner there, IMO that was not lean enough. I am not a mass monster so if I want to compete I have to really bring the conditioning above all else.