Author Topic: Question...  (Read 3141 times)

K1RB

• Getbig III
Question...
« on: August 04, 2013, 08:39:44 AM »
Forty one, just completed first cycle; ran test, deca for 16 weeks, then some hcg through cycle, and clomid for pct...also took finpecia to try and counter hair loss. Saw great results from the gear. Problem I have is with my hair. I had a legit head of hair going in; definitely thinned and continued to fall out a few weeks after I stopped. The question I have is will I see any regrowth now that I'm off? Has this happened to anyone and what has been your experience?
Sorry if this is a repost; I just couldn't find a similar thread...
Thanks!     

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Question...
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 03:07:03 PM »
There is a hairloss thread at the top of the AAS board, it has a ton if information on this subject.

8)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 08:33:28 PM »
congratulations newbie, you have unnecsarily run several compounds, developed a kinda worrysome sideeffect in hairloss and now ofc, you cant tell which compound caused it.

what makes you think someone else will have the answer?

see, i could now say it was most likely the test causing this, but in reality it could be the test, the deca or the mix of them both.

ppl, ffs, run 1 compound at a time, and then when you know how you react to them individualy, then you can mix them up.

several compounds?

the dude used test and deca.

::)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2013, 08:56:01 PM »
Forty one, just completed first cycle; ran test, deca for 16 weeks, then some hcg through cycle, and clomid for pct...also took finpecia to try and counter hair loss. Saw great results from the gear. Problem I have is with my hair. I had a legit head of hair going in; definitely thinned and continued to fall out a few weeks after I stopped. The question I have is will I see any regrowth now that I'm off? Has this happened to anyone and what has been your experience?
Sorry if this is a repost; I just couldn't find a similar thread...
Thanks!     

People say not to use finasteride with nandrolone since it prevents it from converting to the less androgenic dhn. What's claimed to happen is that it lets nandrolone itself attack your hair follicles when it would've been converted into dhn without the finasteride. This is the theory...I don't know if this is what happened to you since you don't mention doses and if you were on the finasteride prior to the cycle.

Wrt regrowth if you stick with the finasteride and other hair loss products mentioned in the thread pinned at the top I'm sure you'll see some good results.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2013, 09:09:03 PM »
several compounds?

Even still it would be easier to pinpoint the culprit with just one...

Could be just a finasteride shed for all I know. Better to be on that well before starting a cycle not just throw it in and expect it to go to work right away. He mentions its his first cycle too so he doesn't know what is doing what really...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2013, 10:59:49 PM »
People say not to use finasteride with nandrolone since it prevents it from converting to the less androgenic dhn. What's claimed to happen is that it lets nandrolone itself attack your hair follicles when it would've been converted into dhn without the finasteride. This is the theory...I don't know if this is what happened to you since you don't mention doses and if you were on the finasteride prior to the cycle.

Wrt regrowth if you stick with the finasteride and other hair loss products mentioned in the thread pinned at the top I'm sure you'll see some good results.

I used to subscribe to the same theory, but craig titus had hair regrowth on 2g deca and 5mg proscar. so... ??? I just use dutasteride now.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2013, 06:32:28 AM »
I used to subscribe to the same theory, but craig titus had hair regrowth on 2g deca and 5mg proscar. so... ??? I just use dutasteride now.

Hearing different experiences from people I'm still on the fence. There's people out there saying that even nandrolone gives them hairloss when technically its supposed to be one of the friendliest of the scalp. I had no problem with it...

Op if you're gonna lose your hair it'll happen anyway. If you really wanna keep it you better get on that quick whether using gear or not.

btw ES how long have you been on the dutasteride? ....hows it working out for ya?

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2013, 10:29:35 AM »
Even still it would be easier to pinpoint the culprit with just one...

Could be just a finasteride shed for all I know. Better to be on that well before starting a cycle not just throw it in and expect it to go to work right away. He mentions its his first cycle too so he doesn't know what is doing what really...
Looking back, I should have run the finasteride before and during running gear...

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2013, 10:31:16 AM »
congratulations newbie, you have unnecsarily run several compounds, developed a kinda worrysome sideeffect in hairloss and now ofc, you cant tell which compound caused it.

see, i could now say it was most likely the test causing this, but in reality it could be the test, the deca or the mix of them both.

ppl, ffs, run 1 compound at a time, and then when you know how you react to them individualy, then you can mix them up.
I know what I ran is pretty standard...That is the reason I assumed someone else may have had a similar experience...
But I agree with your statement that running more than one compound makes it harder to pinpoint what it may have been...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2013, 11:57:21 AM »
Hearing different experiences from people I'm still on the fence. There's people out there saying that even nandrolone gives them hairloss when technically its supposed to be one of the friendliest of the scalp. I had no problem with it...

Op if you're gonna lose your hair it'll happen anyway. If you really wanna keep it you better get on that quick whether using gear or not.

btw ES how long have you been on the dutasteride? ....hows it working out for ya?

well, the hairline at my temples had been going back mm by mm for like 10 years.... same hairline as both my grandpas and dad. hair is still super thick, just going back a lil at the temples. to be honest with you, I wasn't having noticeable hairloss or shedding really... just using the dutasteride as a precaution. can't say I've noticed a difference. lol.... and I've used it with test/tren/win, test/tren/drol/ & test/win.. in about 2 weeks will be using it with test/tren/dbol, test/npp/dbol, test/npp, test/metribolone, test/npp/metribolone.. soo we'll see.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2013, 01:53:40 PM »
I am glad I shave my head all year.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2013, 05:34:20 PM »
well, the hairline at my temples had been going back mm by mm for like 10 years.... same hairline as both my grandpas and dad. hair is still super thick, just going back a lil at the temples. to be honest with you, I wasn't having noticeable hairloss or shedding really... just using the dutasteride as a precaution. can't say I've noticed a difference. lol.... and I've used it with test/tren/win, test/tren/drol/ & test/win.. in about 2 weeks will be using it with test/tren/dbol, test/npp/dbol, test/npp, test/metribolone, test/npp/metribolone.. soo we'll see.

I think this stuff is really useful not only for hair purposes. When you're running those heavy cycles it can somewhat help prostate issues which is something most of us don't think about till we get a little older. And the shedding and hair loss is so complicated you're better off just shaving it like ww or sticking with lower doses if there's a predisposition.

I hate to give gal credit for anything, but this really is solid advice, particularly for a novice. I wish somebody had told me this back in the day. 

Yeah cause you can read all the steroid profiles you want but at the end of the day we all react different to every substance out there.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2013, 06:07:18 PM »
yes gyno, hairloss, those 2 are very unpredictable.

some get gyno from tren, but nothing else, some from test,

as for hairloss, i know a female bbuilder who said for her winstrol and deca on their own are the worst for hairloss.

and what the fuck is this finasteride talk, seen countless ppl where it worked fuck all on them and they went bald anyway.

Yup. Another thing that doesn't work for everyone. I've heard stories of people taking it and get nothing but accelerated hair loss from it.

crazepharmacist

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2013, 06:28:34 PM »
I'd stay away from Finasteride. It can cause permanent sexual dysfunction even after cessation.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2013, 06:40:33 PM »
I'd stay away from Finasteride. It can cause permanent sexual dysfunction even after cessation.

I've heard all the horror stories. Unfortunately 5ar blockers, minoxidil, and nizoral is the best we've been able to come up with. Putting gear aside, you will have to use these for the rest of your life if you wanna keep your hair. This goes pre or post hair transplant...if you don't respond or get those nasty sides than just buy yourself some nice hats to wear.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2013, 06:48:05 PM »
several compounds?

yep. tbh i now am in favor of gals approach though.
 i ran a shit ton of shit for my first cycle i built up to 3cc NPP(100/ml) 1cc EQ(300/ml) EOD 1cc tren drost test p blend ED(100 each/ml) and 1cc test e (350/ml) 1x weekly. thats- 1050 eq 1050 npp 700 tren 700 drost 700 test p and 350 test e.

needless to say it worked well. but it was just way too much i went toxic from all the drugs felt like shit. felt GREAT after i stopped though. cold turkey no pct.

so now i keep it simple. test, and 1 injectable for offseason, and test and 2 injectables for inseason when i wanna look pretty.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2013, 08:43:40 PM »
I think this stuff is really useful not only for hair purposes. When you're running those heavy cycles it can somewhat help prostate issues which is something most of us don't think about till we get a little older. And the shedding and hair loss is so complicated you're better off just shaving it like ww or sticking with lower doses if there's a predisposition.

Yeah cause you can read all the steroid profiles you want but at the end of the day we all react different to every substance out there.

I thought dutasteride avoided the prostate... wait... that doesn't make sense, isn't it Avodart and marketed for prostate? fuck I dunno.. i'm asking and answering my own questions. i'll google it I suppose.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2013, 06:32:09 AM »
I thought dutasteride avoided the prostate... wait... that doesn't make sense, isn't it Avodart and marketed for prostate? fuck I dunno.. i'm asking and answering my own questions. i'll google it I suppose.

hmmm...

From what I remember dutasteride inhibits more dht conversion than proscar/finasteride. Avodart and dutasteride are the same drug just like proscar and finasteride but one being marketed for hair loss and one for prostate health. I know proscar comes in higher mgs than finasteride/propecia so maybe avodart does as well...

I don't recall exactly why theres less dht conversion with dutasteride but I think it has something to do with 2 types of dht  :-\

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2013, 08:27:07 AM »

SOUNDS COMPLICATED!!!   They all cause hair loss in those GENETICALLY PREDISPOSED.

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money