Author Topic: Why i wouldnt waste time with UGL var or primo.. get your calculators out.  (Read 1908 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
ok... lets do some math.

1g arimidex $30, that gives you  266 30ml bottles at .125mg/ml... that's $.12/bottle.

100g dbol $200, that gives you 22 30ml bottles at 15mg/ml... that's $.91/bottle.

not including the cost of the 30ml bottle, shipping for the ugl, or solvent, that comes out to $1.03 per 30ml bottle to produce. (which can be cheaper if greater quantities are used, esp adex).

Now... 100g var will give you 166 30ml bottles at 20mg/ml and will cost the supplier $800. That's $4.82 per bottle.

100bottles of a dbol/adex mix (15mg dbol & .125mg/ml adex) will cost the supplier $103 to produce.
100bottles of var 20mg/ml will cost the supplier $482

that's 4.5x the profit.

Get the picture? how many run var at only 20mg? very few.. most will run at least 40.. so you'd be taking 2ml/day... and most won't tell the difference between 40mg var and 30mg dbol with .25mg adex/day. You'll get stronger and won't hold water.... "holy shit, this is good var" they think.

Now, with primo..

100g of primo will cost the supplier $2500 and will yield 100 bottles @100mg/ml for a cost of $25/bottle

100g of tren enanthate will cost the supplier $700 and will yield 400 bottles @25mg/ml for a cost of $2/bottle.

Running 5cc of "primo", you're not expecting much, and you're not expecting water retention. How many will be able to tell the difference between 500mg primo and 125mg tren?

cost to produce 100 bottles of primo at 100mg/ml is $2500
cost to produce 100 bottles of tren ace at 25mg/ml is $200

now, charging $100/bottle for the primo, that's a nice profit margin when you compare $2500 out of pocket, vs. $200.

So... in closing. Unless you're getting your primo from spain and your var from an aids patient, it's buyer beware.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
yah get the picture, 250mg test costs what 3-4 usd an ampula, theres not one need for one second to think or look any futher for any gymrat.ever.

dude, you look like Amy Winehouse. What are you doing giving out bbing advice?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
This is pretty interesting really.

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
ESFitness is dead on. Not only are most UG labs under dosed & their sterility suspect, but even the good ones are not always consistent. Things differ batch to batch.

I'm done with UG forever. Way too many variables & problems. I'd rather pay more & get consistent good clean HG gear.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
dude, you look like Amy Winehouse. What are you doing giving out bbing advice?

We're all waiting to hear more about your great bodybuilding days ronnie coleman and pictures.

Now you're ripping on Galeniko? lol  ::) Amy winehouse? Really?

And thanks for being captain obvious for posting what you just posted. Are you trying to fish for customers on this board? A 40 year old pharmacist turned online drug dealer.