Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 19, 2014, 01:39:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rae Dawn Chong - "Oprah a fat, filthy, field NI**ER"  (Read 3250 times)
Submissionfytr
Getbig III

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2013, 11:06:08 AM »

http://m.tmz.com/2013/07/19/oprah-winfrey-rae-dawn-chong-field-n-word-fat/

Rae Dawn Chong just released a video response on YouTube,  saying she meant the n-word as a compliment.Oprah Winfrey's former "Color Purple" co-star Rae Dawn Chong just UNLOADED on the talk show queen -- claiming O is a self-centered fat "biotch"  who would have been a "field guy" back in the slave days. Rae Dawn -- who's part black -- appeared on "Matty P's Radio Happy Hour" and talked about how her personal relationship with O went from good to really REALLY bad back in the 80s. RDC says Oprah was "lovely" to her back on the set of Purple in 1985 ... but when Rae moved on to her next movie, "Commando," that's when she says O became "a total biotch." "I starred in Commando. And she just wasnít having me. Sheís competitive. She didnít like me. She just wasnít having me."It's clear, Rae doesn't like O either -- 'cause for the next several minutes of the interview, she ranted on and on about how much she hates Winfrey -- and stooped so low, she even took shots at her appearance and invoked slave imagery. "If you look at the way [Oprah] looks, she looks like 60 years ago she would have been a house keeper luckily. She would have not been a house guy she would have been a field guy."RDC continued the attack for several minutes. Among the lowlights: -- "She's so enormously insecure. If you wanna distill Oprah Winfrey down to like her most basic components. She wants to be beautiful."-- "Imagine being [Oprah]. She has all of the world. All the power in the world ... and she only wants something that is only chemical, purely impossible."-- "The thing thatís really great about Oprah that you can't take away from her is that she's a great brown-noser."Rae concluded the interview with a compliment wrapped in yet another pitiful attack -- "No matter how vile she is, you kinda gotta go, 'hello hats off' like, youíve done an amazing thing you have actually shifted the DNA of the universe."
Report to moderator   Logged
Archer77
Getbig V

Team Shizzo

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 11:17:35 AM »

She must be on drugs or looking for attention.

A
Borracho
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 11:21:02 AM »

Would hit.

"Chong's father is of Chinese, Scotch-Irish, and French descent, and her mother is of Afro-Canadian and Cherokee descent"

gstring where you at?
Wiggs
Getbig V

Child of Y'srael

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 11:22:34 AM »

She's gonna pay for this, you don't fuck with Oprah.

G_Thang
Getbig V

The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2013, 11:23:11 AM »

Would hit.

"Chong's father is of Chinese, Scotch-Irish, and French descent, and her mother is of Afro-Canadian and Cherokee descent"

gstring where you at?

I never liked her.  Hope this response helps.

I got Brass!
Borracho
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2013, 11:25:06 AM »

Hope this response helps.

Now maybe I'll be able to get some sleep at night.
The Reformer
Time Out
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2013, 11:30:24 AM »

Would hit.

gstring where you at?
Why are you asking the white-fellow-who-wants-to-be-blatino his opinion?
Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2013, 11:30:35 AM »

Her sister looks better...was in a show called "Poltergeist The Legacy"

All I remember of Rae is that she was in Soul Man and married the dude.

She should have added a wealthy to Oprah's description.
Wiggs
Getbig V

Child of Y'srael

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2013, 11:33:31 AM »

Has she ever been with a black guy in her life?  I don't think so. You gotta remember the time frams she grew up in. She's 52 and after her vile tirade, no doubt she believes because she has white in her and because she's attractive, she think she's better than Oprah but it never paid off because Oprah is a billionaire and she's not even a speck compared to Oprah.

Archer77
Getbig V

Team Shizzo

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2013, 11:35:51 AM »

Has she ever been with a black guy in her life?  I don't think so. You gotta remember the time frams she grew up in. She's 52 and after her vile tirade, no doubt she believes because she has white in her and because she's attractive, she think she's better than Oprah but it never paid off because Oprah is a billionaire and she's not even a speck compared to Oprah.

Her father is an ultra hippy lefty.  I don't believe she heard that kind of talk in her household.  She's having her lisa turtle moment.

A
Borracho
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2013, 11:36:56 AM »

Why are you asking the white-fellow-who-wants-to-be-blatino his opinion?

ok but is he white white or white hispanic, white middle eastern, white slavic, white asian  Huh
Wiggs
Getbig V

Child of Y'srael

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2013, 11:40:05 AM »

Her father is an ultra hippy lefty.  I don't believe she heard that kind of talk in her household.  She's having her lisa turtle moment.

She didn't learn it from Chong. Chong is a cool mofo and and great man. She learned that from being mixed and closer to white and having a sense of entitlement because of it. That must have been some really pent up rage to go off like that knowing the consequences. lolololol. She wont recover. Let me be clear though, I think Oprah is a Godless c unt of the highest order and a man hater. So fuck her too,

Archer77
Getbig V

Team Shizzo

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2013, 11:43:37 AM »

She didn't learn it from Chong. Chong is a cool mofo and and great man. She learned that from being mixed and closer to white and having a sense of entitlement because of it. That must have been some really pent up rage to go off like that knowing the consequences. lolololol. She wont recover. Let me be clear though, I think Oprah is a Godless c unt of the highest order and a man hater. So fuck her too,

My suspicion is that she's seeking some time in the spotlight.  Create a shit storm and then apologize profusely for it. When's the last time anybody put her name in the news?  Chong is a great man.  Totally shafted by the law for selling bongs.

A
Parker
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2013, 11:45:21 AM »

thing is, when Oprah first lost weight, and came on her show with skinny jeans, she was looking FYNE!
I firmly believe it's a mental thing with Oprah---her childhood, etc...the food is her comfort.

And now everybody  has to run a marathon due to Oprah
Cholo4Life
Getbig IV

Team Myostatin Deficient

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2013, 11:48:31 AM »

I wonder whether she was drinking or high when she gave that interview. Insulting mammy Oprah like that is a death sentence in H-Wood. She's done.

Mammy may forgive but she won't forget.  
Wiggs
Getbig V

Child of Y'srael

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2013, 11:50:58 AM »

thing is, when Oprah first lost weight, and came on her show with skinny jeans, she was looking FYNE!
I firmly believe it's a mental thing with Oprah---her childhood, etc...the food is her comfort.

And now everybody  has to run a marathon due to Oprah

I agree, I remember the episode and yes, she did look hot even though she had to wear alot of makeup.
She hates men (has plenty of reasons too with her past but now we all pay for it) And she's always on the Universe energy bullshit and God is who you make him. hahahhahhahahha. No. Even she will go hell. Bitch

Archer77
Getbig V

Team Shizzo

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2013, 11:52:01 AM »

I wonder whether she was drinking or high when she gave that interview. Insulting mammy Oprah like that is a death sentence in H-Wood. She's done.

Mammy may forgive but she won't forget.  

Now she can get an interview on Oprahs network like Armstrong did

A
Archer77
Getbig V

Team Shizzo

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2013, 11:55:59 AM »

"Whoopi Goldberg is a blazing trail for black women - for just black anything to be successful. Still, I often ask myself if I have to be a 30-year-old ex-junkie who lived in Berkeley and did stand-up comedy in Germany, before I can get some respect."

Sounds like she has resentment towards other blacks because she's not considered black enough...in her mind at least.

A
Wiggs
Getbig V

Child of Y'srael

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2013, 11:55:59 AM »

My suspicion is that she's seeking some time in the spotlight.  Create a shit storm and then apologize profusely for it. When's the last time anybody put her name in the news?  Chong is a great man.  Totally shafted by the law for selling bongs.

If I could smoke a bong with Tommy Chong, There would be less things in my life going wong...I mean wrong.

Parker
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2013, 12:03:07 PM »

"Whoopi Goldberg is a blazing trail for black women - for just black anything to be successful. Still, I often ask myself if I have to be a 30-year-old ex-junkie who lived in Berkeley and did stand-up comedy in Germany, before I can get some respect."

Sounds like she has resentment towards other blacks because she's not considered black enough...in her mind at least.

Her sister is fine, and is darker, Rae I think was the "weird one" on that Lisa Bonet vibe...
I always thought that she was a pretty black actress, just B or C grade, I bet her children are ashamed of what she said...
G_Thang
Getbig V

The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2013, 12:06:11 PM »

Her sister is fine, and is darker, Rae I think was the "weird one" on that Lisa Bonet vibe...
I always thought that she was a pretty black actress, just B or C grade, I bet her children are ashamed of what she said...

Those who are fans of Poltergeist the Legacy remember Robbi.  Smiley

I got Brass!
Kwon_2
Getbig V

HTH of Peace

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2013, 12:06:49 PM »

Parker
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2013, 12:07:27 PM »

Those who are fans of Poltergeist the Legacy remember Robbi.  Smiley

yep, I liked her on that show..
Archer77
Getbig V

Team Shizzo

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2013, 12:10:13 PM »

I always liked Rae better than Robbi myself but that might just be because I was a kid when Rae was most visible.  I bet Tommy Chong is disappointed even though he dumped the sista for a blonde as soon as he got famous.

If I could smoke a bong with Tommy Chong, There would be less things in my life going wong...I mean wrong.

It would be memorable experience.  A dispensary just opened a couple miles down the road.

A
Parker
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2013, 12:27:47 PM »

I always liked Rae better than Robbi myself but that might just be because I was a kid when Rae was most visible.  I bet Tommy Chong is disappointed even though he dumped the sista for a blonde as soon as he got famous.

It would be memorable experience.  A dispensary just opened a couple miles down the road.
Well...
This is a  pm discussion isn't it  Grin

I didn't know about Robbi until Poltergeist The Legacy...
She seems to be more "sincere", classy, less of the " aloof and tragic mulatta" stereotype...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!