Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 22, 2014, 08:24:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rae Dawn Chong - "Oprah a fat, filthy, field NI**ER"  (Read 4047 times)
Chadwick The Beta
Getbig IV

"Stop calling me by my name." - Karen M.

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2013, 02:56:45 PM »

I just wish Okrah had attacked Zim instead of Ashtray.

liar priest chilidogged booty

they should spank black kids harder in schools...they've tried everything else
Report to moderator   Logged

K
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2013, 04:34:49 PM »

Looks fat.
Lungrenisback
Getbig V

Team Canada!!!

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2013, 04:51:31 PM »

Lowest common denominator thread out there.

Who the fuck cares jeezus fucking christ.

Details that matter.

Chong girl was super hot, Oprah has money, being black sucks, guys who talk of oprah are phags end of shit thread..
Rhino
Getbig IV

Jesus Christ is lord and savior

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2013, 05:22:39 PM »

oprah has nice tatys Smiley

X
240_Iz_Nutz
Getbig IV

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2013, 05:27:16 PM »

I just wish Okrah had attacked Zim instead of Ashtray.

liar priest chilidogged booty

they should spank black kids harder in schools...they've tried everything else

Some of you guys need to make your own gifs or funny pictures. I get tired of seeing the same dumb shit played out so bad. It is funny a few times, but jesus. BTW, anybody see that Man vs Food episode where the dude ate 16 crazy chili dogs to set a record?  Cheesy
Rhino
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2013, 05:41:57 PM »

Lowest common denominator thread out there.

Who the fuck cares jeezus fucking christ.

Details that matter.

Chong girl was super hot, Oprah has money, being black sucks, guys who talk of oprah are phags end of shit thread..
Being a newfy is no pic nic either. I know the accent. I grew up in an immigrant area... so we had lots of newfs also.
easy there buddy Smiley parrfect Smiley buuuy Smiley anyway. newfys got pick on a lot as I recall.

X
Kwon_2
Getbig V

Basilie Bluestars of Peace

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2013, 05:44:10 PM »

Being a newfy is no pic nic either. I know the accent. I grew up in an immigrant area... so we had lots of newfs also.
easy there buddy Smiley parrfect Smiley buuuy Smiley anyway. newfys got pick on a lot as I recall.

Was ist a "newfy"?

Rhino
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2013, 05:49:31 PM »

Was ist a "newfy"?

In Canada Ratard is called a newfy. It's like how polish people are called pollacks... people from Newfoundland where Ratard is from are called newfs or newfys. Being a newfy would suck more than being black or anything imo. There are a million and one newfy jokes just like there are a million and one polish jokes. But newfys in my area always go picked on the most. And since newfys are white... you can make fun all you want and it's tolerated. It's open season. Sad

X
Borracho
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2013, 05:51:01 PM »

In Canada Ratard is called a newfy. It's like how polish people are called pollacks... people from Newfoundland where Ratard is from are called newfs or newfys. Being a newfy would suck more than being black or anything imo. There are a million and one newfy jokes just like there are a million and one polish jokes. But newfys in my area always go picked on the most. And since newfys are white... you can make fun all you want and it's tolerated. It's open season. Sad

That sums it up pretty well.  Grin
Rhino
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2013, 05:56:05 PM »

That sums it up pretty well.  Grin
well... now getbig knows a little more about Ratard and can understand him better. It's no walk in the park being a newfy. They are really treated like white natives the way I see it. No one is going to fight for them. They don't really have a voice. And they are from the middle of no where. Sort of like how Natives are stuck on some rez some where. You gettbiggers have no idea how hard it is to be born where they are. There's nothing there. And they don't have any social support the way Native indians have. No one gives a shit. That's why they all leave for work. Smiley

X
Borracho
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2013, 06:00:45 PM »

well... now getbig knows a little more about Ratard and can understand him better. It's no walk in the park being a newfy. They are really treated like white natives the way I see it. No one is going to fight for them. They don't really have a voice. And they are from the middle of no where. Sort of like how Natives are stuck on some rez some where. You gettbiggers have no idea how hard it is to be born where they are. There's nothing there. And they don't have any social support the way Native indians have. No one gives a shit. That's why they all leave for work. Smiley

Its true what you say but kinda sad cause I've heard nice things about people out there.
arce1988
Getbig V

ARCE USA USMC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2013, 06:01:42 PM »

Thanks Wiggs!
flinstones1
Getbig V

levroneflinstonee

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2013, 06:06:14 PM »

I do not date white women who date black men, but I also NEVER date black women who are totally against dating black men... there fucking whores bIG TIME. Im not saying she has to have had 20 black boyfriends, or even been with a black guy...just make sure she's neutral. Black chicks who only like white guys Lips sealed  youd have to date a black girl to understand whre Im coming from

l
Rhino
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2013, 06:06:28 PM »

They are the nicest people. But they get treated like shit. The   fishing industry died out there or is dying. There's no jobs. They probably get better treatment now... but they still live in the middle of nowhere and there's still millions of newfy jokes and people make fun of them. Not me though Smiley

If they didn't have to leave home for work... things would be better in newfoundland.

Wiggs is the race expert on getbig Smiley

X
Borracho
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2013, 06:11:39 PM »

They are the nicest people. But they get treated like shit. The   fishing industry died out there or is dying. There's no jobs. They probably get better treatment now... but they still live in the middle of nowhere and there's still millions of newfy jokes and people make fun of them. Not me though Smiley

If they didn't have to leave home for work... things would be better in newfoundland.

Wiggs is the race expert on getbig Smiley

I hear they'll be working on some oil found off the coast up there. Should generate some jobs for the province and you can assume the ones that moved out west may be making their way back home.  Smiley
Rhino
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2013, 06:14:14 PM »

Hope so. On a positive note... Newfoundlanders are also seen as being hard workers. The same way Mexicans have a label of being hard workers Smiley

X
Borracho
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2013, 06:18:36 PM »

Hope so. On a positive note... Newfoundlanders are also seen as being hard workers. The same way Mexicans have a label of being hard workers Smiley

Really ?

In some other latin countries they have a rep for being lazy thieves.  Grin
mr.turbo
Getbig IV

Team Freedom

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2013, 06:20:06 PM »

I hear they'll be working on some oil found off the coast up there. Should generate some jobs for the province and you can assume the ones that moved out west may be making their way back home.  Smiley

yup

"
cswol
Getbig V

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 21, 2013, 07:15:00 PM »

Black people and people of al color need to quit being fooled by Oprah, she don't give one damn about them
Quickerblade
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2013, 07:39:15 PM »

shes right, Oprah a fat bitch, she dont give a fuck about anyone, how did her school in africa go?? she tried to build a school in the US, she got shot down.
cswol
Getbig V

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2013, 08:05:58 PM »

Oprah and Obama prey off of people the same way, wish people would quit believing these clowns
cswol
Getbig V

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 21, 2013, 08:12:27 PM »

http://www.infowars.com/google-plans-on-implanting-chip-in-your-brain/
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 21, 2013, 10:14:57 PM »

Oprah has a big head.
240_Iz_Nutz
Getbig IV

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 21, 2013, 10:28:41 PM »

Oprah and Obama prey off of people the same way, wish people would quit believing these clowns

And we all thought you were a wigger.  Grin  I agree for the most part.
arce1988
Getbig V

ARCE USA USMC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: July 21, 2013, 10:41:11 PM »

qb and cswol are correct     oprah is evil
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!