Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 24, 2014, 06:19:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rae Dawn Chong - "Oprah a fat, filthy, field NI**ER"  (Read 4062 times)
Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2013, 10:42:16 PM »

shes right, Oprah a fat bitch, she dont give a fuck about anyone, how did her school in africa go?? she tried to build a school in the US, she got shot down.
I think that the school in SA just recent had it's first graduates.
Report to moderator   Logged
G_Thang
Getbig V

The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2013, 10:50:22 PM »

Yes she is still very powerful for sure...But your own network may be the downfall of her...I year ago it was losing millions of dollars...Not sure how it's doing now.

LOS ANGELES   The losses at Oprah Winfrey's stumbling cable channel are approaching a staggering $330 million, according to a report.

And now industry insiders are predicting that the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) will not be able to survive another year if it does not find a hit show and make a dramatic turnaround.
Discovery, which partnered 50-50 with Winfrey to launch the network and has been underwriting its costs, has invested nearly $600 million in it since 2008, according to a report in Businessweek magazine over the weekend.
But since it started on the air in January 2011, "OWN may have lost as much as $330 million," it reported.
The magazine quotes one Wall Street media analyst calling the channel the most "successful failure in television today."
David Zaslav, Discovery Communications' CEO who talked Winfrey into the idea of OWN, is famously impatient with money-losing operations within his company.
He closed a channel Discovery operated with The New York Times in 2008 and killed Planet Green, an eco channel, just last month.
"I really can't see Zaslav losing this kind of money for much longer," one longtime business associate said last week.
Though Winfrey herself has relatively little money invested in the channel, her image as the most successful TV star of her generation is on the line.

i've never watched any of her shows but i'm willing to add to her neilsen ratings by watching beverly's house. 

I got Brass!
Tito24
Getbig V

I'm a large man but.. one with a plan

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2013, 11:10:08 PM »

shes right, and her audience is too.
Quickerblade
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2013, 11:59:20 PM »

I think that the school in SA just recent had it's first graduates.

wouldnt mean anything in the US or Australia.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!